AuthorTopic: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)  (Read 46557 times)

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
Re: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)
« Reply #100 on: October 01 2005, 11:56 am »
Don't you just love it when teacher's degrade you in front of the class and make you cry?
Errr....I thought not.
On Wednesday, in English (with the teacher who can't remember my name, sheesh.),? my teacher made me read out a question on a worksheet and answer it. Well, it was in the morning, so I wasn't exactly paying attention to the lesson, so I got the answer wrong and she flips out at me.
Well, I've obviously been yelled at before, but for some reason, I just started crying right then and there (which got really embarassing since I was trying not to show it and then I started hiccuping and blah....it wasn't pleasant). And to make it worse, while I'm sitting there crying, she keeps coming up to me about every five minutes pointing out every little thing I've done wrong on the sheet. And apparently, by pulling the sheet closer to me (I didn't have my glasses) I have an "attitude problem".
I skipped the next day, since I had a panic attack, and wasn't about to go and get chewed out by Ms.Grill. Ironically, yes, that is her name.? But I went today, and apparently I missed an assignment, but did she tell me what I had to do? Nope.
So now I'm behind. Joy.
I wish I had the money to pay for the correspondance course, so I could drop that class. But it's like $250. And I only have [counts change] $3.50!
Crap.

*gives a sympathetic look and hugs Endoh* I know what you mean. I hate it when my music teacher rolls her eyes at me just because I don't understand what she's saying or know the answer. I always feel tears coming to my eyes and try to look away. And I hate it because it makes me feel like the stupidest person in the world when my classmates are giving exasperated, annoyed, smirky looks. Teachers can be so harsh. And my music teacher has got a reputation for being mean, so I wasn't surprised. Actually, she even admitted herself that she was selfish. Blah. Damn music class.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #101 on: October 01 2005, 04:36 pm »
AWwww *hugs* =]p~
can't you just transfer into a different class?
I'd like to. But that would mean changing around the rest of my scheduel and I've done that enough, it would be really confusing.
Argh. She semi-chewed me out today again. B*tch. Since I had missed class on Wednesday I missed a test that she said I could have done yesterday if I had asked her to give it to me. So she freaked out at me for not asking, even though I didn't even know about it.
People annoy me so much!
And that room is so freaking cold! I'm sitting right under the vent, too. I was actually shivering, blah.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #102 on: October 02 2005, 03:49 am »
I have a project due on Tuesday and I didn't even start XD. I can't help it if the project is boring. The teacher annoys me so much. She got mad just because I dropped a pencil. And she's always so suspicious. If she leaves the room for one second she comes back with her suspicious look on as if someone stole or something. And she gets p**sed off if someone gets up from your seat. And she's boring.

Ah, well, I'll just write my fic instead XD that is if I don't have my damn writer's block.
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

Offline Jen

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #103 on: October 16 2005, 10:14 am »
I HATE school now. just a term now it was easy ,now its dam hard . a test 3 times a week.

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #104 on: October 16 2005, 11:42 am »
The only thing that's getting me annoyed is my math teacher giving a test every week... *sighs*

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #105 on: October 18 2005, 09:46 am »
Right now I don't have any school because BC teachers are on strike. Illegally, too.
Pssh, what a great way to set an example to the children.
"Hey kids! When you don't get what you want; BREAK THE LAW!"
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #106 on: October 23 2005, 06:31 am »
Graaa... I hate junior year. This is my schedule for last week:

Monday: Photography assignment due; Percussion 3-5
Wednesday: AP English in-class formal essay exam; Percussion 3-5
Thursday: AP English Independent reading test (had to finish reading 300 pages the night before); Photography project due
Friday: AP US History essay test (on two chapters); AP English Unit test; Biology Chapter quiz; Percussion 3-5; Piano 6-7

TT__TT
And the fact that I'm the world's number one procrastinator doesn't help at all.

I wish my teachers went on strike, rather than scheme when to schedule tests so that they land on the same days.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #107 on: October 23 2005, 03:18 pm »
Okay, we're supposed to be on semestral break, yet....

what the heck am I doing researching for an Investigatory Project and a paper for Chemistry?

...so much for vacation...

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #108 on: October 23 2005, 06:04 pm »
ARGH! School might come back on Monday.
Which means we're now two weeks behind.

And guess what? I've done NONE of my math homework! And I was two weeks behind before!
Joy!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline rukia

• New Fan
  • kyou kun...kyou kun...mmmm
« Reply #109 on: October 23 2005, 10:15 pm »
Come on...NO ONE hates school more than i do!!!!!! so boring! i hate math, Physics, everything and especially english...oh go i have gcses cumin up waaaa god help me!
Oh...what would life be without anime?
oh...i'm craving chocalate as i always do
oh, what if syaoran, Sasuke and ichigo were real?

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #110 on: October 24 2005, 01:52 am »
wahh  i hate school!!!!!!  tests around every corner,     sooo much to learn   and such stupid teachers!!!!!!!!!!!
and every godamned boy picking on me!!!! growl  parents would so totally opt for home schooling if they knew what all went inside that building!!

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

moezychan

« Reply #111 on: October 24 2005, 04:38 am »
parents would so totally opt for home schooling if they knew what all went inside that building!!

Trust me when I say this. You do not want to be homeschooled! I was homeschooled from the 9th grade up until I graduated. And here's the great part. My mother still thinks that she's my teacher.

As for my complaint, I do not hate school, but it is starting to stress me out. Midterms are coming, and my homework load just doubled. Also, I now have a 2nd job so I will be so busy I might not see any of you until Thanksgiving break.  :cry: Wish me luck minna-san.

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #112 on: October 24 2005, 08:46 am »
Good luck with the work, moezy-chan!! Hopefully you can still come here when you have the chance. Don't stress too much, ne? ^_^

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #113 on: October 24 2005, 09:57 am »
Good luck, moezy-chan!

I absoulutely hate school. Grr, I have to take sewing (out of metalshop, woodshop, and cooking) as one of my classes, and the stupid teacher wants us to write an essay about how we sewed a stupid pincushion! And she calls me and the other people in my sewing class BUNNIES!! And she thinks she's making everything easy for us, but she really talks to us like we're goddang kindergarteners! And you know what the stupidest thing of all??? She actually gives us the answers for tests (English tests, I have the lady for English too -_-)!! Even though imost people would be happy at this, I'm not because I don't learn anything and it's a waste of my time! *puffs smoke, not that she's smoking or anything* I feel kind of furious right now. The stupid pincushion essay is due tomorrow.

moezychan

« Reply #114 on: October 24 2005, 10:12 am »
Good luck, moezy-chan!

I absoulutely hate school. Grr, I have to take sewing (out of metalshop, woodshop, and cooking) as one of my classes, and the stupid teacher wants us to write an essay about how we sewed a stupid pincushion! And she calls me and the other people in my sewing class BUNNIES!! And she thinks she's making everything easy for us, but she really talks to us like we're goddang kindergarteners! And you know what the stupidest thing of all??? She actually gives us the answers for tests (English tests, I have the lady for English too -_-)!! Even though imost people would be happy at this, I'm not because I don't learn anything and it's a waste of my time! *puffs smoke, not that she's smoking or anything* I feel kind of furious right now. The stupid pincushion essay is due tomorrow.

I can't stand teachers like that. Guess part of it is because I'm going to be a teacher. A teachers job is to help his/her students to learn, grow, and become strong independent thinkers. Unfortunately, some teachers think that if they make it easier you'll like them, and that will make it easier for them. I actually find that worse than the teachers who yell at you all the time. At least those teachers give you difficult homework that if you're dilligent enough, can eventually overcome. Believe it or not, some of my professors did that with me. They tried to make the assignments easy, and it only hindered me.

Going in a different direction, I feel like such a brat right now. I'm trying to post on here while typing my English paper.  :sweatdrop:

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #115 on: October 24 2005, 12:34 pm »
i'm on vacations :) :) so happy about it :) happy :)

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #116 on: October 24 2005, 02:42 pm »
Teachers strike is over.
And I don't believe they got anything out of it.
THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME!!!!!
Now we're all two weeks behind! Geez!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #117 on: October 25 2005, 02:43 pm »
I just hate studing, i want to burn all by book and run away from that horrible place. I have a teacher who make many people fail the exams. and one day he told some friends "u are going to pass this semester over my dead body" , heyy what's his problem,  we didnt do anything to him, he is so mean ><.  I wish that some day a big asteroid crash on his house, or in his office!!!!!!!!! HATE HIM

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #118 on: October 31 2005, 07:26 pm »
I take it all back - I hate school.  :angry: Who gives poor students (who are already studying for Mock Exams!) 2 maths sheets, 2 huge Geography projects, a Media Studies Project, 3 French essays, 1 Shakespeare essay, a Citizenship project, a Science report AND Graphics?!

All to be done in 2 weeks.  :angry:

School is the WORST!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #119 on: October 31 2005, 08:50 pm »
We're going back to school on Wednesday! Sheesh, come on. Couldn't they just cancel school on November 2 and 3 since we have no school on November 1 and 4?! MOU!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.