AuthorTopic: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)  (Read 46540 times)

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
Re: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)
« Reply #160 on: January 30 2006, 10:17 am »
Good luck with all that, Tessaiga-chan. =)

Tomorrow we get our report cards, now that we've finished with the semester finals. I'm just glad I raised my B to an A in time for Photography class. If only I got As in my two AP classes, then I'd have straight As. That's impossible though. ><

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #161 on: January 31 2006, 11:46 am »
Never say something is impossible hoshisenshi-chan! (Although somethings are impossible... :sweatdrop:)
If you put your mind to it, you can do it!

I will never ever do public speeches again! I hate them so much! Last year wasn't so bad...because they weren't video taping us!! O___O; Dieee camera die!
Also, my backpack seems to be getting heavier and heavier...evil teachers...evil homework...evil grade 7!

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #162 on: January 31 2006, 12:07 pm »
I just hate doing a presentation in front of the class espicially oral reports. O_o I get stage fright so easily. ;-;

Offline Tweety72913

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #163 on: February 01 2006, 03:58 pm »
I dont like math....*sigh* its the only thing keeping me from my 4.0....I guess I'll have to settle for the 3.95 I've been getting... :wink: :( :cry: :)

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #164 on: February 01 2006, 05:55 pm »
I hate oral presentations too...

And here I am, procrastinating again for a report due tomorrow. X3

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #165 on: February 01 2006, 08:36 pm »
THIS, I hate:

Reporting tomorrow
Written report the day after that
10-page written research paper on Friday
A 16-slide Microsoft Presentation due on friday
A module in English
Remedial Special classes in Chemistry everyday

I love my school. *sarcasm*

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #166 on: February 02 2006, 12:06 pm »
School is a great place...But I just can't stand it right now! We're getting to much homework *eviilll!*
Like just today...our teacher tells us we have to have an oral presentation ready for tomorrow on a book! T__T
Kill me now!

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #167 on: February 02 2006, 12:16 pm »
Blah school. I hate school. My English teacher is absolutely wretched and useless. My friends are strangers now, i have so many projects due, and because of those, I can't meet with my EMCWC (emotionally creative writing club). Blah. Plus, we have this stupid read a thon thing so we have to keep track of what books we read and earn money. Plus, it's part of our mark (the reading books part). Damn, I could just kill someone right now. Oh yeah, my Band teacher has promoted me to one of the Top Five Clarinets. Arggghhh... that means more work... and to top it all off, I still can't forget that someone reviewed my fic and ripped it apart, disguising their flame as so-called "constructive criticism". Screw it.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #168 on: February 02 2006, 12:27 pm »
waaargh, geography test, geometry homework, english play, health...being health, french quiz.

And Cherry-chan, my english teacher is exactly the same.  She signs us up mandatorily for every contest she hears about, gives us essays and poems every other day, and complains about our acting skills regularly.  She also favors our class over the other one, which might be okay if the other class weren't filled with my best friends who are all much smarter than me...I think she's just a liiiiittle prejudiced.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #169 on: February 02 2006, 01:06 pm »
Blech, I hate Social Studies. We spent a whole period of it for the test tomorrow. >.>

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #170 on: February 02 2006, 01:46 pm »
Well, all my math and english is finally done and over with (besides the provincial exams, of course. Those are next week).
But I have yet to finish all my missing Socials work since my idiot teacher wouldn't give me any of the assignments. And now with only two days left of the semester he gives the whole class a HUGE booklet to fill out! We all complained about how we hae way too much to do as it is and he basically told us all to shove it.
I'm never going to get this crap done!
I think I see Summer school in my future. Joy.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #171 on: February 02 2006, 07:21 pm »
3 hours of remedial special classes after 11 hours of schooling is JUST TOO MUCH!

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #172 on: February 03 2006, 07:37 am »
Damn, we took the Social Studies test today but for homework we have to write an essay about how what we learned in the chapter changed the world. THIS IS INJUSTICE!!

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #173 on: February 03 2006, 07:42 pm »
I SO agree to this.

Typical school Week

~Forum family~                                             

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #174 on: February 04 2006, 06:29 am »
I just hate doing a presentation in front of the class espicially oral reports. O_o I get stage fright so easily. ;-;

Oh, I hate presentations too and we have alot of them at universities. A group presentation isn't so bad since you don't have to talk for so long and your group mates are there to support you, however I seriously hate individual presentations because when I'm at it alone I get all nervous then everything goes totally wrong ><"
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #175 on: February 04 2006, 12:37 pm »
In maybe April, we have to do an oral report for our Science project. Man... I hate PE. I hate running laps and today, we ran 6!!

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #176 on: February 04 2006, 01:04 pm »
Pardon me while I scream at the top of my lungs:
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
[ahem] pardon me.

So, we had our Socials marks upgraded the other day, and it said I was fine. I had a C+, which is fine with me. I went up to my socials teacher and asked him if I was missing anything, and he said anything that wasn't on the mark sheet was done. So I was only missing a couple maps and a set of questions. No biggie.
So I'm working on those, and then today, the last day of classes, he upgrades our marks again. I look again, and it says I'm only at 51%!! Apparently, during the week I was away, there was a huge essay out of 95 that I didn't do and it dropped my mark 10%! So I'm thinking, "Why the hell didn't he tell me this!?" so I asked him, and he completely deflected the question, so I never got a real answer. SO I ask him to make some sort of compromise, since I don't have alot of time for any of this and he just sort of laughs at me and says, "Well, you've got the weekend."
Pssh, I HAVE PROVINCIALS TO STUDY FOR! Two provincials(Math and English), my Socials Exam, and Three Math Chapter tests that I wasn't at class for. Plus the Socials maps and questions I never had time to do, and now I have to do a whole freaking essay!? So I sorta had a little freak-out at the front of the room, swore at him, and stormed out of the classroom.
So yeah, I'm a tad stressed right now. And I want to rip off my Socials teachers mullet. Yes, he has a mullet [gag].
What pisses me off more is that he did the exact same thing with my brother, Mark, when he taught him. Mark had been failing and my mom came in and asked what he'd need to do to pass and Sutton (my socials teacher) gave my mom a long list of things Mark was missing. She managed to make Mark finish it all and hand it in.
He still failed.
So my mom went in to ask what the hell happened and he's like, "Oh. Those were all the assignments from the 2nd Term. He's still missing way too much from the 1st Term to pass."
Umm . . . why not give the ENTIRE list of assignments missing!?
This is why I hate teachers. Most, anyways.
Okay. I'm done ranting. Sorry.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #177 on: February 04 2006, 04:07 pm »
Well I really haven't been that busy. Except from where I missed 4 days. (um.. yeah) Well anyways I had to turn a lot of makeup work in. It was really frustrating today trying to figure out what I had missed and what I needed to turn in and stuff. I had a few zeros on my mid-term reports because I hadn't turned in a few things. Other than that, this weekend I'm pretty much free and have a little geometry homework and that's about it.

Woo... *dizzy* lol

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #178 on: February 05 2006, 05:41 pm »
FINALLY. Finished that darn 10 page handwritten report. I'm sick of the sight of a pen right now.

~Forum family~                                             

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #179 on: February 06 2006, 03:14 am »
I'm gonna try to at least do my Pre-Algebra homework at 2/3:00... >.< Damn it! Why do Pre-Algebra have to pile it on us on weekends?!