AuthorTopic: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)  (Read 46537 times)

Offline Kina, The Dark Keyblade Master

• Never underestimate a girl...she may be hiding a strong power...
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)
« Reply #200 on: May 28 2006, 08:31 pm »
ok, I like school...I like some teachers, I hate others...I like some subjects, I hate others...The work can be such a pain, and it's the only thing I complain about most of the time. The students? I don't see anything wrong with my fellow classmates... Honestly, they're all fun to be with.

I am Sora's opposite...
Roxas was only his element...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...
And I wield the Dark Keyblade...

Forum Family:
Guardian: ~Emethyst~
Cookie-earner: Tatasenko

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #201 on: May 28 2006, 08:40 pm »
ok, I like school...I like some teachers, I hate others...I like some subjects, I hate others...The work can be such a pain, and it's the only thing I complain about most of the time. The students? I don't see anything wrong with my fellow classmates... Honestly, they're all fun to be with.

Frankly, I kinda share this idea although from a different point of view...

Teachers: Various variety but those horrifying ones always stand out O.o
Classmates: Only kept some in my circle of friends.. Almost all of my batchmates are either below or higher than my level O_O
Subjects: I only enjoy T.L.E. in which they practicve some art... and some projects in computer :tongue: Others? Just neutral... (excemption: APAN/History/Social Studies : My hatest subject since I was born T_T)
Work: Terribly overflowing O_O Don't have that much rest either......

Overall: 80% hate school >_<
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Kina, The Dark Keyblade Master

• Never underestimate a girl...she may be hiding a strong power...
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #202 on: May 28 2006, 09:06 pm »
Frankly, I kinda share this idea although from a different point of view...

Teachers: Various variety but those horrifying ones always stand out O.o
Classmates: Only kept some in my circle of friends.. Almost all of my batchmates are either below or higher than my level O_O
Subjects: I only enjoy T.L.E. in which they practicve some art... and some projects in computer :tongue: Others? Just neutral... (excemption: APAN/History/Social Studies : My hatest subject since I was born T_T)
Work: Terribly overflowing O_O Don't have that much rest either......

Overall: 80% hate school >_<

I must say, my percentage varies. Sometimes it's 99%, sometimes it's about...30%. And yeah, I have many people in my YM list, but only a few are really my friends...sometimes you just gotta be social...but I have a hard time doing so... And teachers? *sighs* you never know what they're thinking O_O

I am Sora's opposite...
Roxas was only his element...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...
And I wield the Dark Keyblade...

Forum Family:
Guardian: ~Emethyst~
Cookie-earner: Tatasenko

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #203 on: June 09 2006, 11:51 am »
Teachers: at least 4 of them hate me

Friends: the people who sit at my lunch table. 4 of which i am cofident hate me. i sit at the"girl nerd-ish" table ^_^;; we're all friends (mostly)

Classmates: i don't talk to any peers except for my friends C:

Subjects: I do worst in the subjects i like o_o||; except for language, i just **** in that. and i hate it. ALL of my english teacher hate hated me for reasons yet to be revealed

Work: not much class work. a LOT of homework, well i procrastinate so that's probably just my perception -_-||

Overall: the only reason i go to school is to be with my friends and/or learn math :D

Offline Marumae

• "The goggles, they do nothing!" *flails*
« Reply #204 on: June 09 2006, 01:05 pm »
Oy, I was taking a summer class (Astronomy) while I waited for my financial aid to come back for school (I'm in a local community college) and well...math isn't my strong suit and it's definitely a subject I know I have to take my time in.    :dodge:

This being a summer class it moves like THREE TIMES faster then any class in an ordinary semester. There was one girl whom WOULDN'T SHUT UP during class, she kept making "clever" little comments that I'm sure she thought was quite funny but it was mostly distracting and annoying rather then clever. Usually I like school, I enjoy class, my classmates for the most part aren't all that horrible and I enjoy doing homework and work in general. However every so often you run acr oss someone who just makes your brain SHUT. DOWN. during class. This girl happened to be one of them.

It doesn't help my MOM took this class with me, and while I love my Mother and I had no problems with her in class, she was more then willing to help me pull through a subject that was rather difficult for me I just...I thought I'd like to pass the class on my own, rather then ride her coat tails. She thankfully understood perfectly and let me drop the class to take a history class during the second half the summer. I have FAR more hope for this class,  :heh:

____________________________________________--
(Avatar made by Susuyo on Live Journal

Offline Dokaka

• Huh?!
« Reply #205 on: July 03 2006, 05:22 pm »
School is like a Love and Hate relationship, its either you can't live with it or you can't live without it. its something we all have to go through.

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #206 on: July 04 2006, 08:52 pm »
School is like a Love and Hate relationship, its either you can't live with it or you can't live without it. its something we all have to go through.

I sincerely agree with you *nods*
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
  • Floating in a field of dreams....
« Reply #207 on: July 04 2006, 09:04 pm »
Agreed. You may hate it now, but you will miss it when you leave. It almost makes me feel lonly now, proberbly because i mss all my friends :(

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #208 on: July 05 2006, 12:58 am »
Half the girls in my class were crying because school was out. Partly because I guess that some of the them were moving and didn't tell them until the end of the school year. Hmph...I miss school already. Half the time, you're at school, and now that's it's summer, you're stuck at home abosolutly bored!

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #209 on: July 05 2006, 01:34 am »
Half the girls in my class were crying because school was out. Partly because I guess that some of the them were moving and didn't tell them until the end of the school year. Hmph...I miss school already. Half the time, you're at school, and now that's it's summer, you're stuck at home abosolutly bored!
I agree. My friend move away, a couple of days ago, and I already miss her. We been friends since grade 3 (I"m in grade 12 now). So, I was sad for school being over :(

But still, next year, by school year is going to be crazy. Its my last year in High School, so I have to work my butt off to get good marks. I'm trying to get into University, but I'm at a collede level. My teacher told me, that I can go to university but I have to work harder then I am right now, and right now, I'm working hard. So, now, my homework is going to be piled up >.<
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Razeasha

• Resident PUCK! ^_~
  • Big Fan
  • Sorry I was inactive due to a stomach infection.
« Reply #210 on: July 06 2006, 10:00 am »
I hated last year so much...it made me physically sick...and my teachers don't care that I'm half blind and only use one of my 2 lousy eyes to do all the work...well...there's more to say, but I'd better not...I hope next year is better...
I love everyone!!!
= 3

Offline kagome

• New Fan
  • cute couple hehe
« Reply #211 on: August 11 2006, 09:29 pm »
I sincerely agree with you *nods*

I So Agreee   Nods More :hehe:
Lei:I love you Sakura and I always will!!!!!!

Sakura:I love you too Lei!

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #212 on: August 12 2006, 01:04 am »
I HATE SCHOOL!!!! JC SUCKS!!!

Especially with the major exams looming.. there are tests tests n tests every single day.. haiz~

the only part of school i enjoy is to discuss anime/manga with friends.. =D

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #213 on: August 12 2006, 07:09 am »
i really miss a lot lycée!
the stress of the baccalauréat (i'm from france,for you i think that it is CSE),was a strong feeling that i will never forget  :wink:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #214 on: August 12 2006, 11:53 am »
Overall: the only reason i go to school is to be with my friends and/or learn math :D

i love maths too!!

well i guess it's really a love and hate relationship.. will probably miss school when i get outta the education system

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #215 on: August 13 2006, 08:30 am »
i have always been a failure in math because my logical is totally illogical  :rotfl:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #216 on: August 14 2006, 05:23 pm »
yeah i hate maths too. i was never good at it in high school...when i took one unit of it in uni, i actually did pretty well but only coz there were heaps of tutors for me to bug :tongue3:

i soooo hate it when lecturers have a monotone voice. u want to listen to them but u just can't coz their voice makes u soooo sleepy.
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline EuphoriaBliss

• Call me Euphi (Yu-fi)!
  • Big Fan
  • Eternally Blissful...
« Reply #217 on: August 14 2006, 08:37 pm »
Me and Math dont mix either. I practically bombed my geometry test...~_~ I know they're just shapes but they include lines. They have a specific name for each line.... Everything else is okay though.
For me, school's okay. I dont hate it and I dont love it. It's exactly what Dokaka said, a love and hate relationship.

I am Forever Happy to be by your side...

IOU *cookie* to:
Moon Li  (Thnx 4 d lyrics!)

Forum Family:
Moon Li - Onee-chan!^_^~

Offline kagome

• New Fan
  • cute couple hehe
« Reply #218 on: August 15 2006, 05:26 am »
Me and Math dont mix either. I practically bombed my geometry test...~_~ I know they're just shapes but they include lines. They have a specific name for each line.... Everything else is okay though.
For me, school's okay. I dont hate it and I dont love it. It's exactly what Dokaka said, a love and hate relationship.
I knw i agree maths and i un un i dont think so and me and science too no way jose  well peace
Lei:I love you Sakura and I always will!!!!!!

Sakura:I love you too Lei!

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #219 on: August 15 2006, 07:17 am »
you know,i think that the problem is not say the right way:
this isn't school in itself that we don't like,because it is really something wonderful that built ALL OUR CHILDHOOD,but this is some nasty people we met there who spoil the enjoyment of learning  :okay:

* Forum Family *