AuthorTopic: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)  (Read 46567 times)

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
Re: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)
« Reply #80 on: September 22 2005, 09:42 am »
I always hated it when my teachers would judge me by one of my siblings.
I remember last year during the first day of Home Ec, and my teacher, Dockerill, was perfectly nice to me. And then near the end of class she came up to me and asked me, "So, how's your brother, Jeffery, doing?" Jeff is my goodie-two-shoes cousin (honour roll, Student Council President, etc.etc. who graduated the year before.)
So I corrected her and said that he was my cousin, and that my brothers were Mark and Andrew. Now, they weren't exactly perfect students.
And at the mention of Mark's name, she turned up her nose at me, and from that day forward she treated me like dirt.
I wasn't suprised, though. I've had countless teacher's do that to me, but it didn't make any less insaulting, or didn't make any less furious.

Oh, and my English teacher still won't stop calling me Allision. Sheesh, I should start wearing a name tag.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

moezychan

« Reply #81 on: September 22 2005, 12:47 pm »
I always hated it when my teachers would judge me by one of my siblings.
I remember last year during the first day of Home Ec, and my teacher, Dockerill, was perfectly nice to me. And then near the end of class she came up to me and asked me, "So, how's your brother, Jeffery, doing?" Jeff is my goodie-two-shoes cousin (honour roll, Student Council President, etc.etc. who graduated the year before.)
So I corrected her and said that he was my cousin, and that my brothers were Mark and Andrew. Now, they weren't exactly perfect students.
And at the mention of Mark's name, she turned up her nose at me, and from that day forward she treated me like dirt.
I wasn't suprised, though. I've had countless teacher's do that to me, but it didn't make any less insaulting, or didn't make any less furious.

Oh, and my English teacher still won't stop calling me Allision. Sheesh, I should start wearing a name tag.

I know exactly how you feel Endoh-chan! Since my brothers and sisters were all mentally disabled, they though I, being the youngest, would also have a disability and tried to put me in special needs classrooms! It's unbelievable. I really s**ks being the youngest, doesn't it?!

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #82 on: September 22 2005, 12:51 pm »
It's the oppostie for me. Every teacher that my sisters had and that I have, always think I'm as brilliant as my sisters the first couple of days (Sometimes I have these type of teachers). Then they realize I'm not like my sisters at all. I'm not enthusiastic, always partcipating, joining the school teams, getting into "the school spirit". Then they just give up hope and kinda act disappointed towards me, because I'm not as great as they think. Nope. I'm just a shy (not around my friends), awkward, quiet, keep-to-myself, pessimistic (sometimes), anti-social (sometimes) girl. Oh well. They should just respect and like me for who I am, not who my sisters are.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #83 on: September 22 2005, 01:06 pm »
It's the oppostie for me. Every teacher that my sisters had and that I have, always think I'm as brilliant as my sisters the first couple of days (Sometimes I have these type of teachers). Then they realize I'm not like my sisters at all. I'm not enthusiastic, always partcipating, joining the school teams, getting into "the school spirit". Then they just give up hope and kinda act disappointed towards me, because I'm not as great as they think. Nope. I'm just a shy (not around my friends), awkward, quiet, keep-to-myself, pessimistic (sometimes), anti-social (sometimes) girl. Oh well. They should just respect and like me for who I am, not who my sisters are.

Exactly! You go girl! Don't change just because somebody doesn't like you for being someone else. Keep up that great train of thought!

Offline j0aNNNNNe

• HELLO HELLO HELLO :D
« Reply #84 on: September 22 2005, 02:10 pm »
hahaa homeworks such a drag =3=

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #85 on: September 24 2005, 07:19 am »
Yuppers... I hate it .. especially science.. I know it all... ITS SO BORRRRRRRRINNNNNNGGGGG!

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #86 on: September 24 2005, 01:33 pm »
I just transfered math classes, so I have to do an entire Unit of homework over this weekend!
Bah! I hate it! At least the math is (sort of) easier.
And at least it's a long weekend. Go Non-Instructional days!

And BC teachers may be going on strike...not sure. So maybe that will give me some extra time? Haha.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #87 on: September 25 2005, 09:19 pm »
How did it come to this? 6 major coursework pieces at the same time?! Why does school hate me so much?! Why does it keep me from my haven (capturedwings forums!  :tongue3: )

Sigh....but that's the only bad thing about school - homework/coursework.

Unless you count the PE they force me to do.
« Last Edit: September 26 2005, 12:17 am by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #88 on: September 26 2005, 12:10 am »
Lol! Right now, I'm just hating the French homework... stupid teacher. =_=;; I have to write a penpal letter in french. I never studied! Lol

My English teacher always gives out homework... and never writes it on the board! So some of the kids end up not doing it. >>;;

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #89 on: September 26 2005, 12:04 pm »
Argh! On Friday, in art, we were doing a free sketch, so (naturally) I was drawing Syaoran :tongue3:
And one of the Teaching assistants starts looking over my shoulder and she's like, "Oh! Pokemon!"
I looked up at her, shivered, and said, "Dear GOD NO!" and she just shrugs and she's like, "Oh, well, all that japanese animation looks like Pokemon."
.....I was hoping I would never have to hear that ever again, and she went and ruined it. People annoy me greatly :tongue3:
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #90 on: September 27 2005, 03:25 pm »
Argh! On Friday, in art, we were doing a free sketch, so (naturally) I was drawing Syaoran :tongue3:
And one of the Teaching assistants starts looking over my shoulder and she's like, "Oh! Pokemon!"
I looked up at her, shivered, and said, "Dear GOD NO!" and she just shrugs and she's like, "Oh, well, all that japanese animation looks like Pokemon."
.....I was hoping I would never have to hear that ever again, and she went and ruined it. People annoy me greatly :tongue3:

LMAO *rolls on floor*

thats funny, but if it happen to me, then grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

well im on shcool holidays ^^ *woot woot*

but this is the last week of the holidays, then we go back to school for the last term XD *cries*

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #91 on: September 29 2005, 11:41 am »
hyyuuu I can't draw manga for beans. It always looks dumb or silly or just plain ugly XD. School makes me feel uneasy. I feel like I'm forgetting something, or that I didn't finish my homework, or other school worries.

Man, I wish that Christmas Break would come up already. But hey, Thanksgiving is coming up soon. that's kind of good.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #92 on: September 29 2005, 11:42 am »
Still love school, but English class is proving to be a pain. It's cutting my time on the forums!

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #93 on: September 29 2005, 11:48 am »
Art class? Uhhh... well, I don't have it, sadly. And I have over 5 sketch books right now somewhere... in this mess called my room - -;; I love drawing! But I can't have art class until my senior year *cries* Usually when I draw, people seem to have more fun staring than doing their own work... I have no idea why.  :sweatdrop: My classmates are so weird. oO;;

Another math test... sighs* Every week there's goig to be one... OMG! The styudying is killing my time on the internet! *starts bawling*

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #94 on: September 30 2005, 07:43 am »
Sadly, I am realy having problems at school, but not with the teachers, but with the bullies  :angry:

They really get to my nerves, and it is quite surprising, since I am famous because I am a normal happy gurl without enemies....until now X_x

To think I would hate to go to school because of those persons!!!  :shifty:
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

moezychan

« Reply #95 on: September 30 2005, 07:45 am »
Sadly, I am realy having problems at school, but not with the teachers, but with the bullies  :angry:

They really get to my nerves, and it is quite surprising, since I am famous because I am a normal happy gurl without enemies....until now X_x

To think I would hate to go to school because of those persons!!!  :shifty:

PM me and we can talk about it if you want.

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #96 on: September 30 2005, 07:48 am »
Thank you moezy-chan! I will   :)
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline Shadeslayer

• Fire
  • "A True Fan"
  • *wink*
« Reply #97 on: September 30 2005, 08:22 am »
Sadly, I am realy having problems at school, but not with the teachers, but with the bullies

To think I would hate to go to school because of those persons!!! 

Don't feel sad, Onee-chan! I don't know why people would want to be mean to such a nice person! :( You can always PM me any time and we can talk. After all, I owe you so much because you listen to all my problems! :)

Amazing set by Eurydice! :keke:

Forum Family

Sisters: Dragonia, KawaiiHana, Charme, Monse-chan, Director Of Music, Okamirei, Lexi, Fai, Mizuki Kai, Star Wings and Wishingstarx

Aunt: Moon Li

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #98 on: September 30 2005, 02:10 pm »
Don't you just love it when teacher's degrade you in front of the class and make you cry?
Errr....I thought not.
On Wednesday, in English (with the teacher who can't remember my name, sheesh.),  my teacher made me read out a question on a worksheet and answer it. Well, it was in the morning, so I wasn't exactly paying attention to the lesson, so I got the answer wrong and she flips out at me.
Well, I've obviously been yelled at before, but for some reason, I just started crying right then and there (which got really embarassing since I was trying not to show it and then I started hiccuping and blah....it wasn't pleasant). And to make it worse, while I'm sitting there crying, she keeps coming up to me about every five minutes pointing out every little thing I've done wrong on the sheet. And apparently, by pulling the sheet closer to me (I didn't have my glasses) I have an "attitude problem".
I skipped the next day, since I had a panic attack, and wasn't about to go and get chewed out by Ms.Grill. Ironically, yes, that is her name.  But I went today, and apparently I missed an assignment, but did she tell me what I had to do? Nope.
So now I'm behind. Joy.
I wish I had the money to pay for the correspondance course, so I could drop that class. But it's like $250. And I only have [counts change] $3.50!
Crap.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #99 on: September 30 2005, 04:15 pm »
Don't you just love it when teacher's degrade you in front of the class and make you cry?
Errr....I thought not.
On Wednesday, in English (with the teacher who can't remember my name, sheesh.),  my teacher made me read out a question on a worksheet and answer it. Well, it was in the morning, so I wasn't exactly paying attention to the lesson, so I got the answer wrong and she flips out at me.
Well, I've obviously been yelled at before, but for some reason, I just started crying right then and there (which got really embarassing since I was trying not to show it and then I started hiccuping and blah....it wasn't pleasant). And to make it worse, while I'm sitting there crying, she keeps coming up to me about every five minutes pointing out every little thing I've done wrong on the sheet. And apparently, by pulling the sheet closer to me (I didn't have my glasses) I have an "attitude problem".
I skipped the next day, since I had a panic attack, and wasn't about to go and get chewed out by Ms.Grill. Ironically, yes, that is her name.  But I went today, and apparently I missed an assignment, but did she tell me what I had to do? Nope.
So now I'm behind. Joy.
I wish I had the money to pay for the correspondance course, so I could drop that class. But it's like $250. And I only have [counts change] $3.50!
Crap.

AWwww *hugs* =]p~

hmmm i use to have a teacher in my school named Ms Grill. but i dont think its the same one because shes retired now XD

And that teacher is a b**ch coming to you and keep pointing out wrong answers when your still crying XD

can't you just transfer into a different class?