AuthorTopic: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)  (Read 46556 times)

moezychan

Re: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)
« Reply #140 on: January 23 2006, 04:10 am »
There are only 2 times when I truly hate school. The first week, and the last week. I have no idea what to expect the first week of school, and it doesn't help that I slack off during my winter and summer vacations so I often sleep in  :sweatdrop: which I hate! And I hate the last week because finals are brutal! I can't stand them! Other than that, I love school!

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #141 on: January 23 2006, 07:40 pm »
Mozey-chan, thats the same with me because I use to hate the first and last week at school, especially when it's your first day and you don't know the way round or know anyone.

I remembered my first day at school, never knew anyone and never made any new friends until the 2nd week of school, got lost several times, got a few rascist comments etc... such a diaster, but at least its over now!
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

moezychan

« Reply #142 on: January 23 2006, 10:57 pm »
Mozey-chan, thats the same with me because I use to hate the first and last week at school, especially when it's your first day and you don't know the way round or know anyone.

I remembered my first day at school, never knew anyone and never made any new friends until the 2nd week of school, got lost several times, got a few rascist comments etc... such a diaster, but at least its over now!

Same here! Now that I'm going into the second week, I'll be more at ease, and be more relaxed! I truly love school, and for those that think I need my head examined, I can tell you right now, college, for those who don't attend, is far different than high school. For one thing, there's  total freedom! I am treated like an adult, and that doesn't happen to me much because of how young I look, and I'm actually working for something. I have a goal, and that keeps me going. College, for me, is truly wonderful!

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #143 on: January 24 2006, 03:10 am »
total fredom -_- i dont know the meaning of that word.. i'm lock in the college right now and i want to go home :(
College prepares you for the real world which also sucks.

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #144 on: January 24 2006, 11:52 am »
Ugh... I'm having a hard time sitting next to this boy in my class. He is SSOOOO annoying! >.< I hate, hate, hate him!!!

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #145 on: January 25 2006, 03:52 am »
Did your teacher told him to sit next to you?
omg! I remembered when the class was miss behaving so the teacher had made an arrangement in class, so I had to sit next to people who I didn't get along with. That was a disater! but at least I finish school, so that in College and Uni I get to sit next to whoever I want to ^^
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #146 on: January 25 2006, 11:41 am »
When I came back from Pre-Algebra, he was just there. My old classmate moved somewhere else, now I have to sit with him. >.> What a nightmare.

NOOOO!! I GOING TO HAVE TO SUB TOMORROW! I hate subs.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #147 on: January 25 2006, 05:28 pm »
I hate that.
I was gone a week last week and when I came back, this girl had taken my seat that I had been in sitting in all year in my Art class.
Bah! That was my inspiration seat! And the girl is such a  .. . well, I'll keep my insaults to myself, so I couldn't have my seat back. So now I'm sitting in the back of the room. Lame.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #148 on: January 25 2006, 09:25 pm »
I hate my school for the simple reason that there are no good-looking guys there. That makes me depressed. :dodge:
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #149 on: January 26 2006, 09:31 am »
Ugh... The sub today was the worst. She is ssoooooo mean!

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #150 on: January 26 2006, 05:05 pm »
I have homework up to my neck right now!
In English I have about 6 missing assignments, In Math I'm missing two whole chapters and 2 unit tests, and In Socials I'm missing god knows what, but I know I'm failing. I'll probably have to retake that course during the summer. Joy.
And I have until Friday to finish all my English and my Math tests, Wednesday to finish the rest of my math, and I have a huge Socials project due on Monday.
I. Am. Loosing. My. Mind.
I'm so dissorganized, I don't know where everything is and how or when I'm going to get it done. It woudn't be so bad if I hadn't been away all of last week because of the flu (which I still feel like crap, by the way, ahha).

This is what happens when you have three core subjects stuffed into one semester and you lack the motivation or mental capacity to do them.
At least next semester I only have one: Science. That'll be easy. The rest are PE (which I get to coast through easily since I have so many injuries, haha.), Japanese (and that I'm actually motivated to work on. Plus the teacher gives pretty much everyone A's.) and Planning 10. Sinch.

Whoops. I rambled. Sorry. But I had to yell about that.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #151 on: January 28 2006, 10:44 am »
Well I just missed 4 days of school from being out sick with strep throat. I was supposed to go and get all the work I missed today but none of my teachers except one gave me my work. So I can't imagine how much I'm gonna have to make up on Monday.  :dodge:

I like school pretty well. *dork* lol. I like seeing my friends and stuff. Plus I know that I'm gonna have to have alot of education for my career.

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #152 on: January 28 2006, 10:44 am »
Well, that's why we have the weekend! ^^;;

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #153 on: January 28 2006, 10:48 am »
Well, that's why we have the weekend! ^^;;

True True! :D I always love the weekends. I can always sulk and watch CCS episodes and the Game Show Network. lol. *okay that was so off topic*

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #154 on: January 28 2006, 11:19 am »
^ I'm always so lazy so I don't even do my homework until Sunday. >.> Usually, I just kick back at the comp, working on fanfics (or at least try).

Bleh, why does Pre-Algebra have to give homework over the weekends?! ><

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #155 on: January 28 2006, 11:33 am »
*sobs* I missed this forum so much. I haven't been on for a while because, you guessed it, school. School was so stressful, so much studying, tons of tests, and about a dozen projects (being the stupid procrastinator I am, I started at the worst timing and had to suffer in stress for it). *Hugs* I missed you guys!
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #156 on: January 28 2006, 11:54 am »
We miss you too! (hugs) We all know how school makes you busy.

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #157 on: January 28 2006, 11:56 am »
Yep. I'm usually pretty busy at school too. Especially last semester. *sweat drop*

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #158 on: January 29 2006, 11:22 am »
My examination scores are....haaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuu...........I WILL NEVER LOVE ELECTRONICS! EVER!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #159 on: January 30 2006, 06:29 am »
Right now I have a math test on tuesday, have to write a long complicaded essay about two renaissance artists(I picked Leonardo and Rafael, because those were the first names I remembered from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) for thursday, I got a test in PE next week plus I have homework in German class which I don't know exactly what it is, but it's supposed to be done this tuesday.
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan