AuthorTopic: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)  (Read 46539 times)

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
Re: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)
« Reply #180 on: February 06 2006, 06:33 am »
Kyah. I have a bad feeling I'm going to fail a bunch of projects that are due this month and are an important part of my grade. I also think I'm failing English! That's unbelieveable since I love writing and reading so much. It's just that the teacher's assignments are so pointless! She tries to make it fun, but it just gets really boring and repetitive. Help! Help! I'm going to fail projects! There I go off the honor roll. Hyuuuu... *sobs*

OFF-TOPIC: Thanks hikari for reviewing my fic :D
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #181 on: February 06 2006, 02:20 pm »
School is beginning to kill me! It's so hectic that I was gone from here for a week! O_O I am so exhausted and it's killing me. @_@ Too many note cards! I can't take it anymore!

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #182 on: February 07 2006, 04:34 pm »
I hate being stuck in an educational system that requires so many fluffy filler classes. It takes soo much will power for me to make myself go to Health. That class is so pathetic. -.-

On a different note, I'm taking Lord of the Rings Lit, and I'm actually really enjoying it. It's a very informative and thought provoking class. BUT, to finish the books in time we have to read about 100 pages a week, and we get long tests and essays. Well I got really behind, because every time I would try do the work, I would fall asleep. No matter what I tried I kept falling asleep and I couldn't get myself motivated.

Turns out I'm hypoglycemic, and I've been suffering from low blood sugar. I'm all caught up on the reading, but we had an essay due today and I did not get it finished, and I don't know if I can finish it tonight, and so I'm going to get marked down a lot for being late...and that sucks. I was hoping to try and improve my GPA this quarter.

And in order to make time for my required classes' workload, I had to audit Japanese, and that was one of my favourite classes ever! I think I'll take it again next year for credit, when I'll have more freedom over what classes I get to take. :(

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline Jen

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #183 on: February 09 2006, 10:28 am »
I hate schoolo right now!!!!!!! my huge S.E.A exams(in my country) is about 2 months away and 9 hours in school for me.My teacher is old and stubborn(Ok only 46 so what!) luckly I have two days free from school! more like three

Offline panda-chan

• there is no coincident in this world only hitsuzen
« Reply #184 on: May 01 2006, 04:26 pm »
>_____________< school is starting 2mor and wth is with my school i am have a geography and history test first day back. and silly me forgoting to bring geography book to study =pon=

=headdesk= i don't think anyone in this world like school -__________-
my mum always yell at me whenever i say "i hate school"
i can't even express my feeling =_______________='''''

This dream is the beginning
Of a journey carried on small wings
To the place where feelings disappear
The two of us...
Are crossing over the faraway sky and sea

Offline Asuka

• The resident Orange Juice squeezer
  • New Fan
« Reply #185 on: May 01 2006, 07:46 pm »
I dont care for school really, I go there, do whatever I have to do, then go home...I guess its another one of those things I gotta do.

but what really annoys me is that now that I'm in year 10 I get HEAPS of assignments to do and theyre all due on the same week, some with shorter times than others...><
oh well...I'm going to Sydeny for a week so hehe I get outta school *dances*

Older Sis~Cherry-Chan
Aunty~ Ralea

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #186 on: May 02 2006, 10:14 am »
Dang... The state testing starts tomorrow!! >_< Crap...

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #187 on: May 02 2006, 12:07 pm »
State testing? o.O

Anyone got a cure for procrastination? Anyone? Well as soon as someone invents it, I'm stocking up! I have a test tomorrow, and I have a couple of weird English questions to do... however, I have no idea what the answers to the English questions are! It's on a book we had to read (my English teacher's brother-in-law wrote it, so it's not officially published yet)! Well not exactly read because everyone was assigned parts, and we had to read it outloud in class, so I wasn't exactly listening.... you know me, I'm always off daydreaming or fiddling with one thing or another. But I can't help it! Some people's voices aren't exactly the most interesting things, ya know? And you can't help but fall asleep...

eh, I'll find a way out one way or another. Plus, i'm going crazy because I have a CONCERT ON WEDNESDAY!!!! I'm so scared, my family's going to be there, and they're quite embarassing enough, so that just adds to the nerve-wracking-ness. I'm scared... I'm worried I'm going to mess up or something... hoooooeeee.... wish me luck!
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Sheepworld

• New Fan
  • What? What? What?
« Reply #188 on: May 14 2006, 04:33 am »
(Preparing for a long rant)

Anyone else sufer from hayfever? Anyone like to share my pain? I know there are tablets for hayfever but they do nothing, especially when your school is in the middle or a giant park! Those white fluffy things floating around are pretty and all but you can't really admire them whilst trying to claw out your eyes.

Uniform is a bugger too. No one wants to be wearing a big black blazer in a heat wave, it makes people go crazy. It seems, nowadays, my school can't go one day without a riot. Pfft, kids.

Air con would be nice if the damn school wasn't being knocked down in two years time. And someone stole our maths projector, pulled it right out of the ceiling. Now I'm failing maths and there's a huge hole in the ceiling, what's up with that?!
Go! Go! GO!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #189 on: May 14 2006, 04:39 am »
Air con would be nice if the damn school wasn't being knocked down in two years time.
In my school we have the most people, but the smallest school area. We have air con only in the school office. We told the principle that if can get a air con and conntect with the heater pipes (don't know what its called), the whole school can cool down. But the principal no and told us to suc* it up. And he doesn't have to becasue he has air con. Well, so now, people get in trouble in school on purpose just to get sent to the office. -_-
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Sheepworld

• New Fan
  • What? What? What?
« Reply #190 on: May 14 2006, 04:50 am »
Hey, that's not a bad idea. If our principal had air con, I'd consider doing that too but the woman in charge of our school took the medical wing and turned it into her office (and it still doesn't have air con -_- .) Our medical wing is now a bench by the toilets. (seriously)
Go! Go! GO!

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #191 on: May 14 2006, 06:05 am »
Hmmm.... I was in school two years ago   :tongue3:

But either why, I loved grade school, but hated high school (mostly because of my career teacher)

Since I'm not IN School right now (no money to go to college =( ) I really can't complain =\

The thing is, you should enjoy school while it lasts, because once you graduate you'll be WISHING everyday that you where still in school. Trust me: I still do, and I regret everyday that I didn't spend more time studying and paying attention, than just laxing and not paying attention (still passed with A's and B's but thats besides the point)

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

kittie8a

« Reply #192 on: May 15 2006, 02:21 am »
I kinda like school ut it a place 2 learn but it s broing

kittie8a

« Reply #193 on: May 15 2006, 02:23 am »
In my school we have the most people, but the smallest school area. We have air con only in the school office. We told the principle that if can get a air con and conntect with the heater pipes (don't know what its called), the whole school can cool down. But the principal no and told us to suc* it up. And he doesn't have to becasue he has air con. Well, so now, people get in trouble in school on purpose just to get sent to the office. -_-
hahahahahaha

Offline Seven_Deadly_Sin

• Ninja's are your friends
« Reply #194 on: May 15 2006, 02:27 am »
school is so boring.....at 1st  3rd 5th 6th period is soo boring...i hate it...one time some guy feel asleep because it was so boring. i need to sleep  :sleepy2:
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.
(Why won't it work!?)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #195 on: May 15 2006, 02:36 am »
Let's not double-post here please. Thank You.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #196 on: May 24 2006, 10:14 am »
n/o to Shakespeare lovers but..
i hate romeo and juliet
i hate performing it, ahhh!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #197 on: May 24 2006, 09:58 pm »
I love Romeo and Juliet, I wish I could be in the play, I want to be Romeo <3

and I hate College. I have three weeks left and 4 projects still to do, I'm going to FAIL
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline animefanamber

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #198 on: May 24 2006, 10:15 pm »
i love romeo and juliet i just HATE studing it
on the subject of shakespear my school are making us study macbeth for 3 YEARS NOW
and next year AGAIN!
ARGH!

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #199 on: May 25 2006, 05:15 pm »
I hate writing papers about topics that are incredibly uninteresting to me. I have been trying to write this paper for the last 10 hours but have only gotten three pages in (it has to be 8 for tomorrow). It is 3 am and I am in such a rut that I am just looking around the boards for anything to keep me interested until I can think of something that won't sound completely horrible and cause me to fail even more.

Due dates are the worst thing ever. I am set to graduate high school by the end of June, but if I don't pass my math class I'll be held back. All over one math class that I am having so much trouble in despite how hard I tried. It makes me really sad that I've tried so hard and have done so bad and that just one teacher can keep me from going to college for an entire semester.