AuthorTopic: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)  (Read 46527 times)

Offline Paccy

• New Fan
  • Kuro-puuuu<3<3
Re: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)
« Reply #220 on: August 15 2006, 09:22 am »
There are some really uncool teachers in my school, and I just hate having to meet them everyday...
None of them seems to make you want to learn at all. Art used to be my favourite subject, but the teacher is just an annoying, dull person that doesn't seem to care about anything good that's been done by a student.

Set made by me^^
Hyuu!~

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #221 on: August 15 2006, 09:36 am »
that's the feeling eveybody have i think,seeking acknowledgement,attention and affection and trying as best as we can to prove ourselves even thought it means more often disappointement,because teacher are after all...humans who have their family their life and their own trouble  :(...
yeah,i know it's hurts,but we can help each other to clean our inner pain  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #222 on: August 15 2006, 09:55 am »
I just started school again today, and I can honestly say that only 3 classes don't scare the crap out of me.

2nd- Argh I'm one of two girls surrounded by guys who don't care about anything.
3rd- French is okay.
4th- English is okay (but I think my teacher is on crack, she's so weird)
5th- Chemistry is okay, but he's monotonous
6th- Algebra II omfg she has such a bad accent I think I will fail one of those 3 tests a six weeks or quiz a week.
7th- FACS...don't get me started.

And my homeroom teacher is an absolute witch so I won't rant about her now.  ><
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
  • *-* Syaoran-kun kawaiii....*drool*
« Reply #223 on: August 15 2006, 01:22 pm »
Things i hate most about school (i'm portuguese so its a bit different):

1- i spent the whole year next to a guy that when he swallows sounds like a loud toilet filling up, that does nothin in class doesnt let others listen and talks loudly and too much and is a jerk;
2- in total i have bout 3 classes a day the least or more the maximum is 5 with a duration of 1h30m each class (yeah i pratically fall asleep in some)
3- i don't really like my class in general (we have always the same people in it)
4- im at an age guys are still dorks
5- we have to do tests each period 2 of each subject and last year we had 7 subjects´along with projects and at the end of the year we had to do exams that involved 2 subjects and for each we needed to study 2 years of stuff
6- our school is falling apart
7- boys/girls can enter the locker rooms cuz they have no security
8- teatchers don't care, students soon stop caring and the education system just throws stuff at us that makes no sense= low grades (i have nothin to complain but they could be better)
9- people in charge are idiots
10- having an education is really expensive especially when we had 13 subjects...
11-they're all idiots...

can't think of more but i think that sums it up... school s**ks(no bad words ^.~)
~*Even when it's time to part we're linked by the threads of destiny...*~

Offline MJ Walker

• I will be the godmother of AllenxRabi's baby <3
  • Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #224 on: August 15 2006, 03:18 pm »
I hate my school because it's name is Zamboni. I hate that name, so akward. I know who the person was, but I hate that name.

My first siggie on Photoshop! Yeay for me!!
Did System of a Down do the new DeathNote opening!?
Lol

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #225 on: August 15 2006, 07:59 pm »
School can get a drag... *sighs*

Were partnered with a school in a different contry .. Which Is absoloutly GREAT dont get me wrong !... But.... There is one fact....

Its constantly all about Their culture.... Our Homework ( AND Course work )... Is about Them ALL the time.. and We Need some time away from it !... But they dont listen.. T_T"

Its great we have a partner school on teh other side of the world....But We do need a break...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Anime4you

• Sakura's right hand :P
  • Big Fan
  • Sakura's right hand
« Reply #226 on: August 15 2006, 08:16 pm »
The school is a necessary bad!!!

The thing I hate the most is : MY STUPID FRENCH TEACHER!!!!
She is mad , and is looking like a devil.... I hate it!!! Is my school terror... Nobody can endure she...I want to $@#$^%&^$% she!!!

If you hope , your dreams will become true
Don't be scared... I'm usualy that stupid :D

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
  • Floating in a field of dreams....
« Reply #227 on: August 15 2006, 08:34 pm »
The best thinkers of our culture failed at school......Thesla, Faraday, Socrates, Einstien......What does that tell you about the system.....

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #228 on: August 15 2006, 10:35 pm »
it means that school makes us more dumb than smart  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #229 on: August 16 2006, 06:08 am »
Haha, good one. I started school on august 8, can you believe it?! And already on the first day they gave me homework! Plus, I have to do a very elaborated science fair...and I'm only on 11th grade, I can't imagine university!

A bad thing about schoolis that my computer hours have been reduced, so it is VERY hard for me to post and enter this wonderful addictive site, I feel as if I'm traped!

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
« Reply #230 on: August 16 2006, 08:02 am »
im only startin school mid september no idea when still ^^

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #231 on: August 16 2006, 08:04 am »
Your so lucky to start school on september! *sigh*

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #232 on: August 17 2006, 01:17 am »
Haha, good one. I started school on august 8, can you believe it?! And already on the first day they gave me homework! Plus, I have to do a very elaborated science fair...and I'm only on 11th grade, I can't imagine university!

A bad thing about schoolis that my computer hours have been reduced, so it is VERY hard for me to post and enter this wonderful addictive site, I feel as if I'm traped!

if it could comforts you i'm far from being on holidays too,i'm working the two months of july and august like a maniac and in september i carry on with my usual job without any pause,so cheer up,think that you are not the only one to wake up early the morning  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline kagome

• New Fan
  • cute couple hehe
« Reply #233 on: August 22 2006, 12:22 am »
im only startin school mid september no idea when still ^^

lol so do i yay  :D:D ahha  Airashii  u started school like a month b4 me and Michigirl

it means that school makes us more dumb than smart :okay:

i so agree tatasebko who aagrees?  lol well g2g peace
Lei:I love you Sakura and I always will!!!!!!

Sakura:I love you too Lei!

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #234 on: August 22 2006, 11:46 am »
lol so do i yay :D:D ahha Airashii u started school like a month b4 me and Michigirl

Yes, *sniff* saddly...

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
« Reply #235 on: August 23 2006, 06:59 am »
Your so lucky to start school on september! *sigh*

*grins* yes i am. but since our government is gaga we sometimes don have teatchers assigned to our classes so we start school and might not have a teatcher for a subject till bout 2 weeks or a month later

lol so do i yay :D:D ahha Airashii u started school like a month b4 me and Michigirl

i so agree tatasebko who aagrees? lol well g2g peace

I totaly agree ever since i started school my memorie span has been gettin shorter from all the school info and people ask me simple questions and i need to think about what they asked and from so many tests i get really sleepy and that doesn't help...

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #236 on: August 23 2006, 07:09 am »
i think that the more we have to learn the more we forget,it's certainly due to the fact that we force ourselves too much to remenber,so even if we are able to put something in our mind for the day of test,we forget everything as soon as the stress disappears,so in some way it is useless  :sweatdrop:

* Forum Family *

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
« Reply #237 on: August 23 2006, 09:59 am »
yeah and they expect us to remenber everything 3 years later for an exam covering 3 years of learning! >.< stupid school system

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #238 on: August 25 2006, 08:30 am »
hey,have you ever wondered why children in manga were so smart and mature  :keke:?
it is because they never go to school,always travelling around the world,and this is best way of learning  :okay:!

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #239 on: August 25 2006, 08:45 am »
i think that the more we have to learn the more we forget,it's certainly due to the fact that we force ourselves too much to remenber,so even if we are able to put something in our mind for the day of test,we forget everything as soon as the stress disappears,so in some way it is useless :sweatdrop:
Yeah, I've suffered that too