General Discussions > The "What" Board

What's your REAL name? ~_~

<< < (22/37) > >>

Soulkeeper:

--- Quote from: aymiahfayth on May 01 2006, 04:34 am ---My name is Ashley.. Plain and simple. I use to hate my name because its so common where I live but I've learned to deal with it. That was when I did a essay on names and some guy named his daughter Espn.... I worry.

--- End quote ---

haha I know what you mean my name is Ashley to. Almost every class have have there is at least one or two other Ashley' s,  One time my teacher put us all in a row.... it was confusing at time who he was talking to.

aymiahfayth:

--- Quote from: Soulkeeper on May 01 2006, 05:38 am ---haha I know what you mean my name is Ashley to. Almost every class have have there is at least one or two other Ashley' s, One time my teacher put us all in a row.... it was confusing at time who he was talking to.

--- End quote ---

That's happened to me. I have a girl who is in two of my classes with the exact same initials so they can't even like put my last initial on there....

AirKitty:
My real name is Kelley. Full name is Kelley Eve Inikki Mitchell. I think Inikki is Hawaiian for " Strong winds ". Nick names are :
Kellsers
Kell
  :shifty:  Kelley Belly, Kelley Jelly ( I will KILL that stupid neighberhood boy that is stuck on me for life!!  :angry:  )

monkey:

--- Quote ---Kimberly. My name's alright, I don't find it bad at all.
--- End quote ---
I just adore that  name <3

mia-chan:
My real name is Maria. My family call me Mia hence my username. My middle name is Kay - this was after my midwife.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version