General Discussions > The "What" Board

What's your REAL name? ~_~

<< < (10/37) > >>

c3d:
my name is Cedric, its french by the way *very romantic, just like me ^^* bahahahaha jk

but my friends call me ced... *i think i have friends??* XD~~~~

Crystal_Wings:
Kimberly.... My nicknames would be Chimmie, Chim or Chimmiechan. NOT Kim, I don't go by Kim!

You know how you're in school and the kids make fun of your name? Well, you'd think that nothing rhymes with Kimberly, but those kids found something after thinking about it long enough.
I was "Kimbo the Bimbo" during elementry. I'm tall too, so it was actually "Kimbo the Big Bimbo." I hate school.

CV3:
My real name is Cristina
 umm.. my friends call me Cristi ,
     Curly Que...I hate this one (don't call me here at all)]

Cherry-chan:

--- Quote from: Crystal_Wings on September 25 2005, 04:17 am ---Kimberly.... My nicknames would be Chimmie, Chim or Chimmiechan. NOT Kim, I don't go by Kim!

You know how you're in school and the kids make fun of your name? Well, you'd think that nothing rhymes with Kimberly, but those kids found something after thinking about it long enough.
I was "Kimbo the Bimbo" during elementry. I'm tall too, so it was actually "Kimbo the Big Bimbo." I hate school.

--- End quote ---

Hey! My name is Kimberly too! But I don't like being called Kimberly, because it reminds me of a curly flower (that's weird). Also, I hate being called Kimberly because some call me Bimberly Kimberly. So I like being called Kim. But I hate it when classmates call me Pim.

Nicknames: Kim (most often), Kimmy(ie), Kimbers, Starfire Star (fanfiction.net), anime-freak, Reika (japanese club), crabjuice, Amethyst Blossom

Shadeslayer:
My real name's Madison, but my nicknames are Maddie (the one I prefer, everyone calls me that) and Moonie (my friends call me that sometimes...). I also, just recently earned the nickname of 'Hermione' from my friend. :heh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version