General Discussions > The "What" Board

What's your REAL name? ~_~

<< < (2/37) > >>

monkey:
Dan Cosnett... well everyone knows anyway, I use my last name as a Username for most places anyway XD COSNETT !!!

Alexiel:
Wait... I forgot to mention my other names... my neighbors, friends and family calls me anyway. lol

Angie
Ann
Anna
Angelica
Angelina
Angel

and my birth name of course. lol. its ridiculous isnt it? :lol: nicknames anyone? xD

moezychan:
I usually don't like to give out my nicknames, but my forum name is based off of one of my nicknames, so why not.

My dad used to call me 2 nicknames when I was a kid. They came from my original name Maureen. The first one was Beaners, as in Maureenie Beanie. I hated that name. Nobody here better call me that! And he also called me Rini. I used to hate that one also, but considering it's used in Sailor Moon, the American version, I don't mind as much. And the nickname my uncle gave me; Moe. And that's how I became moezy-chan!

Alexiel:
Lol, my friends call me Angie since they say its 'cute'... *shudders* :sweatdrop:

my parents call me Ann most of the time and my brother prefers to call me just plain Angela. :keke:

charme.*:
mm.. mi name is felicitas (which could be transalted to felicity)
and nicknames well.. my father calls me "princess" *sweatdrops* never understood why.. rest of my family: felu
friends: feli or fela (i hate that one!!)
and.. that's it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version