General Discussions > The "What" Board

What's your REAL name? ~_~

<< < (12/37) > >>

Link:
My real name is Julie... I have many "no-sense" nicknames like Reggie and Cary Gary- but i wont go into too much detail... :sweatdrop:

augustserenade:
My real name is Rachel. Nothing special, but I don't mind it. I've also been called Rae.

At home I go by "Inday" pronounced in + dai.
Sometimes they shorten it and just say 'Day....which sounds like "die"... :sweatdrop:
In Filipino, it's sort of nickname that means "honey," and you usually use it for the youngest daughter in the family (or so my mom tells me), but I've heard it used for other types of people. (I have an Auntie Inday).

When people try to annoy me, they call me Rochelle or Rocky or Rachel-ee. But they never work becaaause....it's very hard to annoy me. ^_~ So you can call me whatever (non-derogatory XD) name you please!

And I've stuck to the nickname HoshiSenshi so much online, that my best friend calls me Hoshi sometimes. (So if you ever come across someone named HoshiSenshi online, it's most likely me. =3)

Kuro-puppy:
Jan is my name

Tessaiga:
My name's Terese! :hehe:
Don't know if it's very common :shifty:.
Nicknames: Zelda & Tess

The E at the end of my name isn't pronounced. Uuuh... Other than that it's pronounced as it's written...
With the same sound of the E's as in... "envelope"... XD ((couldn't come up with any better word...))

moezychan:

--- Quote from: Tessaiga on October 17 2005, 01:09 am ---My name's Terese! :hehe:
Don't know if it's very common :shifty:.
Nicknames: Zelda & Tess

--- End quote ---

That's close to my one sisters' name. Her name is Teresa (Ter-a-sa). I call her Treesa sometimes. Pronounces (Tray-sa). We're an all Italian family, and that's close to how her name is said in Italy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version