AuthorTopic: Gravitation opinion  (Read 12532 times)

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Gravitation opinion
« on: September 12 2005, 03:49 pm »
What do u think about Gravitation? i mean is a men  x men relationship and there is many people who disagree in this kind of relationship, they only see that the correct form to love is men and women, but is not always like that, i have a sister and i friend who hate this serie because of that.

But i think that men and men relationships are not bad,
my favorites couple in this serie is:
Yuki and Suuichi

but there is something i didnt get in at the end:

i don't remember the name but is the husband of yuki's sister, well the pont is that, was he in love with yuki?

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
Re: Gravitation opinion
« Reply #1 on: September 12 2005, 03:54 pm »
People who think relationships are bad for any reason that doesn't pose as a danger to either member of the relationship... are freakin' morons. It's just true. I personally think being against a relationship because two people are of the same gender is just as bad as being against a relationship because two people are a different race, or are from a different social status. It's just STUPID. Now, ignoring the morons...

Yes yes, many people think that Touma loves Yuki. It's a bit more obvious in the manga, but in both it is heavily implied. Anyway, I.. erm... LIKE Gravitation, it's just that, the manga got way too out of control after volume seven or eight, and the anime was too tame... *sweatdrop* I know that's weird, but that's what I think... However, I am *obsessed* with Ryuuichi and the cute little Kumagorou-kun! I have Kuma plushies and a Kuma tank top! And for Ryuuichi, I just draw him. All the time... (*cough* my fav couple is Ryuuichi and Tatsuha *cough*)
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: September 13 2005, 01:30 pm »
i know Ryuuichi  is totally sweet, he is always smiling and with his little bunny :) they are totally cute. :)

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #3 on: September 13 2005, 02:21 pm »
waaii! i love gravitation! it's what first got me into shounen-ai. and that of course means i support guy and guy relationships. after watching the anime, i proceeded to read the manga... favorite couple: shuichi and yuki of course! ^__^- but i also love K and ryuichi too! (and kumagoro! i wan't a plushie of it!)

the manga was a little confusing...lots of interesting dialogue, but it sure had more shounen-ai than the anime! and it ends in a cuter way than the anime did, in my opinion.... but i liked the anime for the voices, and the songs, and the animation was pretty good too! ^^

and yeah, touma loves yuki. there's always that kind of person in a relationship that i fully support isn't there?? for touya and yuki there's kaho, for fai and kurogane there's tomoyo, and for shuichi and yuki there's touma!! grr...

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #4 on: September 13 2005, 03:53 pm »
Kyaa! OMG me, too! For Kamui and Fuuma there is KOTORI *growls* for Syaoran and Sakura there's Meilin (In CCS), for Shu and Yuki there's Touma (Like you said) and even Kitazawa sometimes, For Fai and Kuro there's Tomoyo (another one you already said), and the list just goes on and on...

But anyway, about Gravitation, did ANYBODY even imagine it would go in the direction it did? When I first picked it up, I thought it was gonna be an interesting manga about a group (Bad Luck) who is suddenly rivaled by their own mentor (Nittle Grasper) in a competetion for number 1 on the charts. Instead, people's heads were getting blown off and pandas were flying in the sky. (I hate Rage/Reiji, by the way...) Also, for someone as popular as he is, Ryuuichi wasn't even in the story *that* much... (I'm guilty of loving him, too, though... So much that Ryuuichi was my nickname for a LONG time...)

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #5 on: September 14 2005, 12:10 pm »
Kyaa! OMG me, too! For Kamui and Fuuma there is KOTORI *growls* for Syaoran and Sakura there's Meilin (In CCS), for Shu and Yuki there's Touma (Like you said) and even Kitazawa sometimes, For Fai and Kuro there's Tomoyo (another one you already said), and the list just goes on and on...

grr...don't people in those relationships stink?? >.< it's good you mentioned kotori (!!!) and also meilin!

But anyway, about Gravitation, did ANYBODY even imagine it would go in the direction it did? When I first picked it up, I thought it was gonna be an interesting manga about a group (Bad Luck) who is suddenly rivaled by their own mentor (Nittle Grasper) in a competetion for number 1 on the charts. Instead, people's heads were getting blown off and pandas were flying in the sky. (I hate Rage/Reiji, by the way...) Also, for someone as popular as he is, Ryuuichi wasn't even in the story *that* much... (I'm guilty of loving him, too, though... So much that Ryuuichi was my nickname for a LONG time...)

:lol: yaa! i never imagined the giant panda robot and people shooting bullets through innocent people's heads and the frequent bursting nosebleeds.... and i didn't like Rage either...¬_¬ ah! i just realized she's another one of those people! like kaho and kotori and touma and tomoyo!! but much much more violent.. O_o

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #6 on: September 14 2005, 02:12 pm »
Ah! She IS another one of those people! Stooopid Rage... *hated* her, totally. freakin'. *hated* her...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #7 on: September 16 2005, 05:46 am »
Yuki's always portrayed in fiction as cold, mean and basically an evil guy...but watching the anime, I never seemed to get that vibe at all. He just seemed a mysterious, angsty character with a lot of pain in his life.....I never really did see him as cold. Plus, he did a lot of things for Shuichi, and it was the singer who caused the most pain in the relationship....AND, everything he did, such as leaving Shuichi, wasn't to hurt him, but to try and keep him safe.

Am I the only one who thinks along those lines?

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #8 on: September 16 2005, 06:03 am »
Yeah, I think Yuki was trying to protect Shuichi, but also trying to protect himself from feeling anything for anyone ever again. But Shuichi kind of forced him to!

I've read the whole series, and have watched through episode eight of the anime. I really love it. I think I like the anime a bit better than the manga though.
Although I like the manga ending. Haven't seen the anime ending, so don't know if it's exactly the same or not.

Only thing that really threw me were all the weird action scenes in the manga.
I was always like WTH??

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #9 on: September 16 2005, 06:53 am »
yuki doesn't want to hurt Shu that's why he is always pushing him away but the true is that he wants shu at his side, (at least i hink that) and in the end of the ova we see this really clear :)
also i have a question touma loves yuki right?
so his wife doesn't know about touma's feelings for yuki?
who can u get marry whit someone who loves your brother?!

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: September 16 2005, 12:28 pm »
Who knows why Touma married Yuki's sister. ^^;

Yeah, Yuki in the anime seemed more caring than the Yuki in the manga, except at the end. A the end, I felt it switched, and the Yuki in the manga seemed like he cared more (about his relationship with Shuichi) than in the anime. Which is why I like the manga ending! ^^

I still have to see the OVA though. >_<

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #11 on: September 17 2005, 04:35 am »
Who knows why Touma married Yuki's sister. ^^;

Yeah, Yuki in the anime seemed more caring than the Yuki in the manga, except at the end. A the end, I felt it switched, and the Yuki in the manga seemed like he cared more (about his relationship with Shuichi) than in the anime. Which is why I like the manga ending! ^^

I still have to see the OVA though. >_<

I noticed that, too.. In the manga, we could see his relationship with Shuichi grow, but in the anime, it started and.. stayed the same.. throughout the whole thing... Which was weird..

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: September 18 2005, 04:07 am »
it seems like the manga is better but i haven't seen it yet :( just the anime but i'm going to get the manga somehow :)

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #13 on: September 18 2005, 08:54 am »
Oh my gosh, you guys, I might need to start a new thread for this, but I heard there's gonna be a Gravitation 2! A second manga series! O.o Maybe there will be no Rage! But I heard there may be no Ryuichi, either... *cries* I also heard Tokyo Pop has already made plans to pick it up! But I can't find any sites on it anywhere...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #14 on: September 18 2005, 11:08 am »
Hmm, I knew she was putting out a new chapter, but didn't know about a second manga series. That would be cool. But no Ryuichi!! Awww, we need Ryuichi!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: September 18 2005, 02:36 pm »
How awesome!! I really want to see Shuichi and Yuki as a singing writing team... That'd be so cute!

Eeh? No Ryuichi?? Uso...

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #16 on: September 19 2005, 05:32 am »
more Yuki and Shu! happy! :) so cute but we need Ryuichi! :(

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #17 on: September 20 2005, 06:12 am »
Hyuuuu! I found some of Gravitation 2! And sorry for the scare, peeps, Ryuichi IS in it! And he's as psychotic as always! Sadly, Rage is there, also... *vein* But she is amazingly more tolerable in this one...

For example:

Shuichi: "We didn't come to New York to see YOU! We came to visit a GRAVE!"

Rage: *dramatic pose and points out the window* "Well, the pyramid of my ancestors is just to the right of central park..."

I thought that was awesome.. Anyway, Ryuichi wasn't with Kuma, and that wasn't cool, but Kumagorou-kun WAS in some random panel, I'll find it later... Also, so far there has been no sign of Touma, Hiro, Tatsuha, K, Sakano, Suguru, Noriko, and TONS of others.. Actually, the only familiar people we've seen are Yoshiki, Ryuichi, Rage, Shuichi, and Yuki... The only person besides them is a new kid, who is Kitazawa's son, Riku... Take into consideration I'm only on the second chapter of this...

More info later, folks!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #18 on: September 20 2005, 11:14 am »
i want to see gravitation 2 too please can u let me know where did u get it? please! :)

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #19 on: September 20 2005, 12:06 pm »
i want to see gravitation 2 too please can u let me know where did u get it? please! :)

Me too, Yuki-chan!! :hello2: Wow! Kitazawa had a son!