AuthorTopic: Gravitation opinion  (Read 12533 times)

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
Re: Gravitation opinion
« Reply #40 on: November 22 2005, 07:20 am »
OMG you guys, track 61 made me SOOOOOOOOO mad!!!!!

Show content
Ryu-chan KISSED Shu-chan! OMFG!!! *cries* I'm a HUGE RyuTatsu and ShuYuki fan! How DARE Ryu do such a thing?!??!  At least it seemed more like he was trying to show Yuki he could rather than he wanted to for THAT reason.. Either way, I'm sad. Ta hasn't even been IN Gravi 2, yet... I want my Ta.... *sniff*

WAAAAAAAAARGH! *gnaws on Kuma plushie*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #41 on: November 22 2005, 12:49 pm »
Thank you for the cookie, cute_me! ^__^-

Ehh?! They have Chap 61 already?! O_o And he kissed Shuichi!!
Nani!?! >=[

Guess I gotta go download to steam more about it.

Edit: You're right!!! Gaah, Murakami always does situations like that! >_< It stresses me out, lol! And of course Yuki just haaas to go to Seguchi... grr... Even though I can't exactly understand what they're saying... ^^;;
« Last Edit: November 22 2005, 02:14 pm by hoshisenshi »

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #42 on: November 22 2005, 03:41 pm »
Thank you for the cookie, cute_me! ^__^-

Ehh?! They have Chap 61 already?! O_o And he kissed Shuichi!!
Nani!?! >=[

Guess I gotta go download to steam more about it.

Edit: You're right!!! Gaah, Murakami always does situations like that! >_< It stresses me out, lol! And of course Yuki just haaas to go to Seguchi... grr... Even though I can't exactly understand what they're saying... ^^;;

I know! Murakami ALWAYS has to make the most RANDOM crap happen.. It makes me SOOO mad! OMG!!! I also hate that Yuki doesn't even have the guts to stand up for Shu when that stuff happens... *sniff* Why oh WHY couldn't Ryu-chan kiss Tatsuha?!?! WHYYYYYYY!?!?!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #43 on: November 28 2005, 04:39 am »
just one question Gravitation is a yaoi serie/manga right? then what is the difference between yaoi and Shonen Ai?

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #44 on: November 28 2005, 10:41 am »
just one question Gravitation is a yaoi serie/manga right? then what is the difference between yaoi and Shonen Ai?

Yaoi is more graphic, shounen-ai is just sweet cuteness! XD "Shounen" means "boy", "ai" means "love", but "yaoi" is an acronym for something I always forget meaning something like "no plot no climax no something no blah blah blah" (because yaoi is nothing but, well, you know! XD XD) If I remember/figure out the rest of the acronym, I'll post it here...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #45 on: November 28 2005, 12:52 pm »
AkaiYuki thanks for making it clear. but just one more question shonen ai is like clamp series right? and yaoi is like Gravitation? am i right? i'm not sure if i get it correctly.

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone

Offline KawaiiHana

• Big Fan
  • RAWR!!! =]
« Reply #46 on: November 28 2005, 01:21 pm »
just one more question shonen ai is like clamp series right? and yaoi is like Gravitation? am i right? i'm not sure if i get it correctly.

Gravitation is more lof a shounen-ai series basically for the reason AkaiYuki said...just sweet boyxboy stuff.

Yaoi has more of an "adult nature" >.> if you get my drift. XD
~*Forum Family*~
Moonflower121- Little Sister
moezy-chan - Big Sister
Sayora Chan - Cousin
charme* - Big Sister

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #47 on: November 28 2005, 05:08 pm »
AkaiYuki thanks for making it clear. but just one more question shonen ai is like clamp series right? and yaoi is like Gravitation? am i right? i'm not sure if i get it correctly.

Weeellllll, actually... Not quite.. You're close, though! This is kind of hard to explain...

As far as CLAMP goes, some people would say their shounen-ai content is only "hinted" so some people may and some people may not call it "shounen-ai" series... They may just call it a "slash" series, which means it's a regular series that can easily be perceived or changed around to be shounen-ai... (Though anyone who doesn't think Tokyo Babylon is shounen-ai is kind of crazy in my opionion...)

But Gravitation doesn't quite qualify as "yaoi".. Unless you're talking about the Gravitation Remixes, which DEFINITELY qualify as yaoi... XD Hmmm.... I guess to make it easier, shounen-ai is more limited to kissing while yaoi is... ummm... not so limited?? XD Heh heh, know what I mean?

Not to make this more confusing or anything, but really the term "shounen-ai" is hardly used anymore (at least in Japan) and there are tons and tons of words for both shounen-ai AND yaoi, but in America, the general fan consensus says "shounen-ai" for sweet things and "yaoi" for graphic things... ((But of course, to make it confusing, some say "BL" for shounen-ai, which stands for "boys love" just because "shounen-ai" is an obsolete term in Japan.. Which I find to be a stupid excuse as they're basically saying the same obsolete term in another language... Morons...))

These terms aren't 100%, but most people will know what you're talking about if you say any of the ones I just used...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #48 on: November 29 2005, 05:18 am »
KawaiiHana and AkaiYuki thanks for explain it to me [cookie for both of u] i undertand now thanks :)

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #49 on: November 29 2005, 02:59 pm »
Gravitation is more lof a shounen-ai series basically for the reason AkaiYuki said...just sweet boyxboy stuff.

Yaoi has more of an "adult nature" >.> if you get my drift. XD

Ha ha, this is true!! XD

KawaiiHana and AkaiYuki thanks for explain it to me [cookie for both of u] i undertand now thanks :)

Ah, you're welcome and thank you! :3

Vote for KUROFAI!