AuthorTopic: Let's hear your lovely voices!  (Read 86817 times)

moezychan

Re: Let's hear your lovely voices!
« Reply #240 on: December 25 2005, 10:38 am »
You sound so kawaii Zeldi-chan! And I love you too! And you make me go hanyaan too! Also, you have an excellent singing voice, but I've always been one to give constructive critisizm. You were a bit nervous at first, which is to be expected. I would get nervous too, and you did go flat a few times, but when you decided to let your true voice out you were wonderful! Just relax, and you'll do wonderfully!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #241 on: December 25 2005, 12:40 pm »
Kyaaaa!!! Zeldi-chaaan!!! Your voice is ADORABLE!!!! *glomps you* What were you singing? O.O It sounded familiar... ((And you SO did not ruin the thread...))
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

moezychan

« Reply #242 on: December 25 2005, 12:43 pm »
Kyaaaa!!! Zeldi-chaaan!!! Your voice is ADORABLE!!!! *glomps you* What were you singing? O.O It sounded familiar... ((And you SO did not ruin the thread...))

If you mean the first song she sang, that was Platina, also known as Purchiana, the ending theme from the 3rd season of Card Captor Sakura! One of my favorite songs! And yes, her voice is just so kawaii! Hanyaan Zeldi-chan!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #243 on: December 25 2005, 12:46 pm »
If you mean the first song she sang, that was Platina, also known as Purchiana, the ending theme from the 3rd season of Card Captor Sakura! One of my favorite songs! And yes, her voice is just so kawaii! Hanyaan Zeldi-chan!

Ohhh, that's where I heard it... XD You know, I never finished the 3rd season now that I think of it... *goes to watch it* ((And you make me hanyaan, too, Zeldi!))
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #244 on: December 25 2005, 07:10 pm »
Aaaw Thanks ^^. Yea i was Nervous! :XD: .  I needed to sing quite low because if i took high tones it did sound really horriable!

I'm singing again! I want revage! xD
Super Drive [Gravitation OP Theme]~ http://rapidshare.de/files/9788517/V009.WAV.html
White Destiny[Pretear OP Theme]~ http://rapidshare.de/files/9788505/V010.WAV.html

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #245 on: December 26 2005, 06:18 am »
ZELDIIIIIII!!! *.* Hanyaan~ Hanyaan~ and so on, and a little more of hanyaaaaaaaan~
And to finish it all with a kyaaaaaaaaahanyaan~!

Mwohahaha, I've heard you sing before! Live in my telephone! :XD: Nyehehehe...
Gorgeous it is, indeed! Oohohoho! (snacka lite svenska nu för att förvirra dem! :wink:)
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

moezychan

« Reply #246 on: December 26 2005, 08:09 am »
So wonderful Zeldi-chan! You just have the most kawaii voice!

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #247 on: December 26 2005, 07:53 pm »
Aaaaw! *hugs* Tessaiga :3. Me Happy~
[Prata Svenska? X"D. Kanske]

Once again Thank you Moezy-Senpai ^^.

moezychan

« Reply #248 on: December 27 2005, 12:21 am »
Anytime Zeldi-chan! You really do have a kawaii voice!

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #249 on: December 27 2005, 12:47 am »
Kyuu~ Stop it *blushes*. I don't have a kawaii voice. *totally red* *gives cookie*

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #250 on: December 27 2005, 02:54 am »
Now I also wanna sing! :XD: MWOHAHAHAHAHA!
Tessaiga sings!!!

Excuse the strange sounds from the computer... -_-
Gah, I sing a lot more different than I talk.
So that's why I recorded my normal voice as well! :happy4: And yes. I'm insane.
Tessaiga is inzane... Indeed

And! My evilness takes over! X3 Click if you dare!!!
Meet yer DOOM
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

moezychan

« Reply #251 on: December 27 2005, 03:26 am »
Tessaiga-chan, first you had me crying from your beautiful singing! It was truly wonderful. My only critism is that you faltered near the beginning of the song. Other than that, it was wonderful!

As for your talking, that was so funny! One minute I'm crying, and now I'm laughing so hard!

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #252 on: December 27 2005, 06:13 am »
Tessaiga-chan, first you had me crying from your beautiful singing! It was truly wonderful. My only critism is that you faltered near the beginning of the song. Other than that, it was wonderful!

As for your talking, that was so funny! One minute I'm crying, and now I'm laughing so hard!

Ho-hoee~ I'm not good at singing so I'm not surprised if it didn't sound good... :sweatdrop: But... thanks.
I hope I got the japanese right... :tard: I dunno what I'm singing! *dances*

Ah, I AM insane. Or maybe not, but... a bit strange! :rotfl: And I can make lots of different voices as well... Like... the last one. And when I sang too... And my different laughs... And bah! I don't know why I can make so many different voices!!! It's fun anyway...

And I'm glad it made you feel so many emotions! =3 Crying(...now why did you cry~ :sad5:?) and laughing!
« Last Edit: December 27 2005, 08:57 am by Tessaiga »

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #253 on: December 27 2005, 03:37 pm »
downloading....
Wah! Your voice is very pretty, Tessaiga-chan!! ^^ I could never sing that song as well. :sweatdrop:
Hee hee hee. It was calm, until you laughed! :XD: I have the giggles now. tee hee.
You stole my soul? Well that wasn't very nice... Did I ever have one?  :tongue3:
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #254 on: December 27 2005, 06:22 pm »
*GLOMP* Tessaiga~ I heard you siiiing! Yay! ^_^
I like your normal voice, It's speaical. Not like mine mine's like i'm going to throw up an hairball!
You took my soul ;_;. That wasn't Nice :XD:

Dragonia

« Reply #255 on: December 27 2005, 06:30 pm »
Pretty Voice Tessaiga-San! ^-^. Wait you took my Soul?.... I'M SOULESS!! -_-
« Last Edit: December 27 2005, 09:30 pm by Dragonia »

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #256 on: December 28 2005, 12:07 am »
downloading....
Wah! Your voice is very pretty, Tessaiga-chan!! ^^ I could never sing that song as well. :sweatdrop:
Hee hee hee. It was calm, until you laughed! :XD: I have the giggles now. tee hee.
You stole my soul? Well that wasn't very nice... Did I ever have one?  :tongue3:
Aah, hoee~ Arigatou... :sweatdrop: I had to sing that song a couple of times until i FINALLY got satisfied with something that I thought I could post. And I had to find the lyrics as well.
And my EVIL giggle! Nyehehehehehe...
Of course, I warned you all about clicking there... I'll give your souls back one day. Nyehehehehehe~!

*GLOMP* Tessaiga~ I heard you siiiing! Yay! ^_^
I like your normal voice, It's speaical. Not like mine mine's like i'm going to throw up an hairball!
You took my soul ;_;. That wasn't Nice :XD:
My normal voice? Special? Yesh~ it is. It's awful! IT'S EVIL! MWOHAHAHAHA!!!
Or something... I wish I had a pretty voice... :sad5:
And you don't sound like your about to throw up an hairball! My cat did that, and he sounded
"Whäärgh, kehkehkeh..."

Pretty Voice Tessaiga-San! ^-^. Wait you took my Soul?.... I'M SOULESS!! -_-

Oh, I'll give it back to you one day. :hehe: Thank you.

Hmm... Now, what shall I force you to do so that you can get your souls back? :evil1:

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

moezychan

« Reply #257 on: December 28 2005, 12:10 am »
Aah, hoee~ Arigatou... :sweatdrop: I had to sing that song a couple of times until i FINALLY got
Or something... I wish I had a pretty voice... :sad5:

You have a very pretty voice Tessaiga-chan! And it sounds wonderful when you're singing! Honto ni!

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #258 on: December 28 2005, 02:25 am »
You have a very pretty voice Tessaiga-chan! And it sounds wonderful when you're singing! Honto ni!

*blush* Nah nah! *shakes head* I don't believe you~ My voice is so strange...

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #259 on: December 28 2005, 02:28 am »
I can't sing :XD: It's too bad that my voice get diffrent when i record it T.T. Kill. Tessaiga you have a pretty voice! :"3