AuthorTopic: Top 100 Animated TV series as Voted by Japanese Viewers  (Read 9827 times)

moezychan

Re: Top 100 Animated TV series as Voted by Japanese Viewers
« Reply #20 on: October 17 2005, 07:37 am »
Nothing wrong with Tom and Jerry...one of the greatest cartoon series ever made...and the ONLY one to crack Japan's list. No Looney Tunes...no Popeye...no Disney. That in itself is impressive.

Also to add, if I had to make a current list of my top shows, Tsubasa, along with Cardcaptor Sakura would be 1-2 but all time list...T&J would be above them, as would Bullwinkle and some others I won't bore you guys with since most likely very few have heard of :)

What you said about Disney reminds me that Hayou Miyazaki is an affiliate of Pixar Animation which is an affiliate of Disney, so yeah that is impressive. One would think that Disney may have made the cut. Good observation Arcademan-sama.  :okay:

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #21 on: October 26 2005, 06:37 pm »
YEYE FMA is number one!!!!
but TRC has to be at least in the fist 20th

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #22 on: October 27 2005, 01:04 am »
Very good well thought out post Strawberry-chan. :okay: That deserves a cookie!

Arigatou for the cookie

Anyway, I am also suprised that Cowboy bebop never made it in the top 100 too and also Escaflonwe I thought it will reach about 90.
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
Re: Top 100 Animated TV series as Voted by Japanes
« Reply #23 on: October 27 2005, 01:20 am »
I bet this is going to change in at least two years.

It's not a fool-proof one.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #24 on: October 28 2005, 06:44 am »
I have a feeling Hagaren is gonna stay up for a while, which is good
Yeah... I felt that CCS should've been on the top 20 list, as well...
But, um... I know X isn't that great with its filler episodes, but not even making it to 100?

The top 100 list, I think it depends on the mindset of current Japanese kids ranging from 7 to 7teen, maybe considerably older age group is included as well... I mean, even I don't understand why that show Bobo something (don't remember how many bo's there are) is higher than CLAMP anime. There can be people out there who watch anime for the sake of laughs instead of looking for deep meanings, though

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #25 on: October 31 2005, 12:52 pm »
Well i think that CCS and TRC should be on the top 20 or 10 lists :( i'm really sad about it.

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt