AuthorTopic: Alone.... My very first AMV  (Read 4501 times)

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
Alone.... My very first AMV
« on: October 20 2005, 09:49 am »
Hey! This is the very first AMV that I have made so please bare with me here.... It was suppose to be S&S only but I only have episode one at the time so I decided to just show all the characters by the end of the song... but S&S is shown all the way... you can think of Kurogane and Fai as just fillers for this one...

The song I used here is from another Anime actually it's called Alone from Gensomaden Saiyuki... I just love the song so much and the mood kinda matches up with the first episode of Tsubasa so I used it.... Anyway, I hope this link works and that you like it!!!

Right now Im in the middle of making my next AMV which is going to be full S&S (Now that I have episodes 1-25)...then maybe another which focuses on Kurogane and Fai (which is going to be unusual cause I don't really support Shounen ai,nothing against it ok? just uncomfortable with it!)....or something like that! :heh:

I'll post it up as soon as I find the time to make it (I'm in the process of sorting out the scenes)...School work is getting in my way! :cry: :dodge: :cry:

In my computer the site kinda stops the video once in a while so please bare with me. If you have a better website for me to upload it on then I'll be glad to move the vidoe there! I also have it on my yahoo briefcase. I just don't know how to share it cause the link changes everyday... If you know how to let other people access the files from my the Yahoo briefcase then please tell me.... Thanks! that would be helpful since this is my first time sharing my video.....

Sorry for my rambling! Here's the Link:http://www.youtube.com/?v=LvkiNJqtK8I

ENJOY!
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline sofiacardcaptors

• I'm a dreamer with a hidden power
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I'm a dreamer with a hidden power...
Re: Alone.... My very first AMV
« Reply #1 on: October 20 2005, 12:44 pm »
wiiiiiiiiiiiii *---*
it's great! i love it!!!
cokkie for your very good work!

*||  Sakura no Hikaru ||* - Animakura  - Sofi-chan LiveJournal
Forum Family ^-^
Sister: CherryandWolfLover
Little sister: fisah
Aunt: Fye-chan
Twin-sis: Lexi
Big bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Big sis: bLuetopaz
Cousin: Ralea
Little sis: Ruby Chan
Twin sis: princess_kakurine
Sis: Cherry-chan
Sis: Goku [cardcaptors_ria]
Sis: rusty
Big bro: Kuropuppy
Big sis: Møon Li
Little sis: HaCk<3

Offline danibananinha700

• In love-love =33
« Reply #2 on: October 20 2005, 10:46 pm »
good job!!!i liked :inlove:!!!make more, it´s very good :okay:!!!!

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 21 2005, 04:54 am »
Thanks! I tried to make it good as I can.... I'm glad that you like it, taking that this is my very first AMV!!! Thanks for the cookie by the way!!!
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #4 on: October 22 2005, 12:08 am »
It's very good! Keep up the good work! :okay:

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #5 on: October 22 2005, 01:05 pm »
very nice!  :keke: I like the music you used.

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 22 2005, 01:09 pm »
Wow~ Really well-done, especially since it's your first AMV :keke:  *Have a cookie :)*

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #7 on: October 22 2005, 03:34 pm »
great job!! I really liked it, especially all the scenes from Clow, as Clow country's my favorite world in trc.
Make more soon!
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Blackbell

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #8 on: October 23 2005, 04:31 am »
That was so cool! Please make more, it was really good

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #9 on: October 23 2005, 07:51 am »
no its so cute..you're so good..for a first ITSS AWESOME!..actually for any ITS AWESOMEE..hmm i like the song

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline tato

• New Fan
  • Always expect the unexpected
« Reply #10 on: October 28 2005, 06:30 am »
really nice video i liked it, hope you do some new ones inthe future
T@to

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #11 on: October 28 2005, 09:11 am »
Thanks for the cookie!!! I didn't get a notification cause for some reason I've signed ou :cry:t...anyway, I'm trying to find time to make the my next AMV.... Maybe this week I'll be able to do one cause I have my mid term break coming... :hello2: