Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98130 times)

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
Re: KuroxFai- Will it be canon?
« Reply #180 on: July 23 2006, 12:31 am »
ZOMG. Celes!Kuro and Nihon!Fai should hook up. Yuuko should throw them together since OUR Kuro and Fai are currently unavailable, and we don't want them to be apart. Because.... wouldn't there be a Kuro in Celes and visa versa? Gotta think about that....
Eee, but.. not necessarily.. I think if KuroFai is "meant to happen" (iow if it's a CLAMP destinedtobetogether pairing), the fact they were thrown together from different dimensions would probably mean there wasnt a Celes!Kuro or Nihon!Fai. Because, otherwise, I think Celes!Kuro and Celes!Fai woulda gotten together (and same for Nihon KxF). Or something? xD

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #181 on: July 24 2006, 07:45 am »
Very complicated universe we're dabbling in, here, I agree. Is it possible for someone to not exist in a world?
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kana-chan

• Fine!! If I cant have Kurogane! I'll take Tetsu Inada! >=D
  • New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #182 on: July 25 2006, 12:52 am »
I voted option 4. All the way through the manga, I believe its just them being friends. Kuro just cares for Fai, like he cares for the others. Yeah, I'm crazy. But I hate the KF pairing....and now..I have a feeling the fangirls are gonna kill me =_= Sorry, just my opinion.

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Tetsu is not claimed! So Tetsu Inada is mine!! XD or until Kurogane is available again. ^-^

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #183 on: July 25 2006, 12:56 am »
I voted option 4. All the way through the manga, I believe its just them being friends. Kuro just cares for Fai, like he cares for the others. Yeah, I'm crazy. But I hate the KF pairing....and now..I have a feeling the fangirls are gonna kill me =_= Sorry, just my opinion.

Nobody's going to hate you for stating an opinion. I state all the time I loathe Kurogane/Tomoyo, and Fai/Chi and that I love the KuroFai pairing. I think it has real chemistry...and...well...this is Clamp we're talking about. It's not like it's not a possibility. And, hey, I'm still alive! No KuroTomo or FaiChi fans have tried to kill me yet o_o.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #184 on: July 25 2006, 01:00 am »
Very complicated universe we're dabbling in, here, I agree. Is it possible for someone to not exist in a world?

Mmm, what do you mean, that if it is posible for someone that exist in another dimension to not exist in another one?

Maybe, I guess that it can happen...Yuuko did said at the first volume (I think) that it was posible to meet someone they'd known in another dimension, so not everyone exists in the other world.

:hehe: Can you understand what I'm saying?  :heh:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Kana-chan

• New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #185 on: July 25 2006, 01:01 am »
Nobody's going to hate you for stating an opinion. I state all the time I loathe Kurogane/Tomoyo, and Fai/Chi and that I love the KuroFai pairing. I think it has real chemistry...and...well...this is Clamp we're talking about. It's not like it's not a possibility. And, hey, I'm still alive! No KuroTomo or FaiChi fans have tried to kill me yet o_o.

XD yay! But....theres a hidden KuroFai army...o_o; theres less a chance for you to be killed. And I know how CLAMP is...they have fun either pleasing or killing the fans. XD Its because I think Kurogane is hot...and yeah...I'm jealous of Fai? XD

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Tetsu is not claimed! So Tetsu Inada is mine!! XD or until Kurogane is available again. ^-^

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #186 on: July 25 2006, 01:13 am »
XD yay! But....theres a hidden KuroFai army...o_o; theres less a chance for you to be killed. And I know how CLAMP is...they have fun either pleasing or killing the fans. XD Its because I think Kurogane is hot...and yeah...I'm jealous of Fai? XD
The fact that you are jealous of Fai... isn't that kind of acknowledging the fact that Fai is very well a possible pair for Kurogane? I mean, the fact that you are so blatantly against the pairing and all, and then say you are jealous of him... seems to me like you kind of see K/F and then that makes you hate them together. Kind of like a girl who is in love with some guy but that guy loves someone else... I don't know, just making an observation here.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #187 on: July 25 2006, 01:20 am »
Mmm, what do you mean, that if it is posible for someone that exist in another dimension to not exist in another one?

Maybe, I guess that it can happen...Yuuko did said at the first volume (I think) that it was posible to meet someone they'd known in another dimension, so not everyone exists in the other world.

:hehe: Can you understand what I'm saying? :heh:

Yup! And you got what I was saying, even though I posted somewhat incoherently due to the time of day, haha.

The whole idea of KuroTomo and FaiChii makes me physically ill, to tell the truth. It just seems to wrong to me. Not that I don't love Tomoyo (Chii I'm neutral about) but just NOT with Kurogane. But I've already stated my reasons for that, so I don't feel the need to repeat myself.

Besides, Kuro and Fai are already daddy and mommy!  That's foreshadowing their wedding and eventual adopting of kids! /crack.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Kana-chan

• New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #188 on: July 25 2006, 01:21 am »
Yeah, thats only because I see K+F is everywhere. And I know CLAMP...so they'll probably make them a pairing.

I told you I'm gonna be killed, Becster. XD

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #189 on: July 25 2006, 01:26 am »
Yeah, thats only because I see K+F is everywhere. And I know CLAMP...so they'll probably make them a pairing.

Ne, Kana-chan, like Becster said, nobody's going to think less of you for having a different outlook on the pairing. I'm a total KuroFai fangirl and I can respect your opinion. Not everyone looks at KuroFai and thinks "ZOMG! L'amour!" and I think most people involved understand that.

So don't worry about disagreeing with us. There ARE a lot of KxF people, but most of them are pretty open-minded and will respect what you're saying, even if they disagree.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #190 on: July 25 2006, 01:27 am »

...No. No one's going to kill you. So...stop that. No one kills anyone here at least not without a good reaso--Okay, I'm joking XD. No one kills anyone because of their opinions.

Yup! And you got what I was saying, even though I posted somewhat incoherently due to the time of day, haha.

The whole idea of KuroTomo and FaiChii makes me physically ill, to tell the truth. It just seems to wrong to me. Not that I don't love Tomoyo (Chii I'm neutral about) but just NOT with Kurogane. But I've already stated my reasons for that, so I don't feel the need to repeat myself.

Besides, Kuro and Fai are already daddy and mommy! That's foreshadowing their wedding and eventual adopting of kids! /crack.

As has been said before...Tomoyo is like a mini-version of Kuro's MOTHER. That'd be one twisted Oedipal complex if they did get together...

...And I'm not even gonna bother laughing explaining my reasons for why I believe FaiXChi will never, ever be canon. Next time, I'm just gonna post a picture of Hideki in my defence. XD

I say we sneak into the wedding, Emiko!! And then get ourselves adopted by them!!! =D

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family

Offline Kana-chan

• New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #191 on: July 25 2006, 01:31 am »
Ne, Kana-chan, like Becster said, nobody's going to think less of you for having a different outlook on the pairing. I'm a total KuroFai fangirl and I can respect your opinion. Not everyone looks at KuroFai and thinks "ZOMG! L'amour!" and I think most people involved understand that.

So don't worry about disagreeing with us. There ARE a lot of KxF people, but most of them are pretty open-minded and will respect what you're saying, even if they disagree.

Okay. ^_^ Atleast I can agree with you on the FaixChi pairing! I've read all of Chobits and Hideki is Chi's 'special person'. I believe Chi loves Fai as in a creator, maybe a father? Wait..that would be the same thing. XD

As for KuroxTomo, eh, not sure yet...I still have to 'research'. XD

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #192 on: July 25 2006, 01:31 am »

I say we sneak into the wedding, Emiko!! And then get ourselves adopted by them!!! =D

Gyaah, that's an excellent plan, Becster! We could bring them congradulatory baskets of pineapple. Though I don't think we'd be good daughters, since we'd just be lusting after our parents. :XD:

As for KuroxTomo, eh, not sure yet...I still have to 'research'. XD

Demo, I think one of the reasons why some of us hate that pairing is because Tomoyo was clearly in love with Sakura, a GIRL, in CCS. And, as I already said, bisexuality is cool, but it's a little unrealistic that Tomoyo would love a sweet, innocent girl one minute and a rough, manly ninja the next.
« Last Edit: July 25 2006, 01:49 am by Emiko »

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #193 on: July 25 2006, 01:34 am »
Gyaah, that's an excellent plan, Becster! We could bring them congradulatory baskets of pineapple. Though I don't think we'd be good daughters, since we'd just be lusting after our parents :XD:

Nah. I wouldn't be. *DODGES ROTTEN PINEAPPLES* I'm not attracted to Kuro or Fai (...;o; YUUUUKKKOOOO....<3). I just find them 12 different kinds of awesome XD But yes, a pineapple basket sounds good. But I'd be more interested in putting up cameras anywhere to catch them at...certain...moments *innocent grin*

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #194 on: July 25 2006, 01:38 am »
Nah. I wouldn't be. *DODGES ROTTEN PINEAPPLES* I'm not attracted to Kuro or Fai (...;o; YUUUUKKKOOOO....<3). I just find them 12 different kinds of awesome XD But yes, a pineapple basket sounds good. But I'd be more interested in putting up cameras anywhere to catch them at...certain...moments *innocent grin*

Bwahahahaha, living vicariously through their relationship. I'd be all for setting up cameras, though a video camera might be more effective because they capture sound too. /perv. Maybe we can start small with the cameras and advance to video later. And share our spoils with our fellow KuroFai sisters. The noble Sisterhood of KuroFai.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #195 on: July 25 2006, 01:42 am »
Bwahahahaha, living vicariously through their relationship. I'd be all for setting up cameras, though a video camera might be more effective because they capture sound too. /perv. Maybe we can start small with the cameras and advance to video later. And share our spoils with our fellow KuroFai sisters. The noble Sisterhood of KuroFai.

Definitely. Small cameras like the ones in pencils and stuff...then when we get smarter, we can use proper film equipment. And microphones. Etc. And, of course we'll share our spoils. It'd be a crime not to. We are devoted to the Sisterhood! We share all!! XD

...We are SUCH DORKS. Go us.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #196 on: July 25 2006, 01:46 am »
Definitely. Small cameras like the ones in pencils and stuff...then when we get smarter, we can use proper film equipment. And microphones. Etc. And, of course we'll share our spoils. It'd be a crime not to. We are devoted to the Sisterhood! We share all!! XD

...We are SUCH DORKS. Go us.

Yes, it's unbelievable how much we suck right now, haha. If I really lived in this house, I'd never get my homework done. And hopefully when we share our findings with our fellow KxF sisters, they'd be happy enough to fund us so we can actually afford the best and stealthiest equiptment. We can set up a website and everything.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #197 on: July 25 2006, 01:49 am »
Yes, it's unbelievable how much we suck right now, haha. If I really lived in this house, I'd never get my homework done. And hopefully when we share our findings with our fellow KxF sisters, they'd be happy enough to fund us so we can actually afford the best and stealthiest equiptment. We can set up a website and everything.

Yup. We are currently both losing at life, and winning at it at the same time. Yay for defying logic!

Homework? What's homework? There's an excuse for the teacher: 'Sorry Sir/Ma'am, I couldn't get my homework done because I was far to busy filming my parents going at it for all their fangirls to enjoy.' That'd go down a treat. And I WOULD expected to get paid. Maybe we could sell the bad copies on Ebay. Then we can have a full fledged web page and our futures would be well provided for with all the money we'd be raking in!

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #198 on: July 25 2006, 01:54 am »
Yup. We are currently both losing at life, and winning at it at the same time. Yay for defying logic!

Homework? What's homework? There's an excuse for the teacher: 'Sorry Sir/Ma'am, I couldn't get my homework done because I was far to busy filming my parents going at it for all their fangirls to enjoy.' That'd go down a treat. And I WOULD expected to get paid. Maybe we could sell the bad copies on Ebay. Then we can have a full fledged web page and our futures would be well provided for with all the money we'd be raking in!

I'm sure any KuroFai fangirls reading this would be more than happy to shell out some cash for our efforts. Like, videos and photographs and we could put pictures on cups and T-shirts and mousepads and tacky touristy things like that. People would totally buy! Though some of the pictures would have to be PG, especially if we're going to iron them onto T-shirts. And that might he hard to do without the two of them finding out. We'd need a center-of-communications where we wouldn't be found out. Some other KuroFai fan needs to lend us the service of their basement.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #199 on: July 25 2006, 01:58 am »
I'm sure any KuroFai fangirls reading this would be more than happy to shell out some cash for our efforts. Like, videos and photographs and we could put pictures on cups and T-shirts and mousepads and tacky touristy things like that. People would totally buy! Though some of the pictures would have to be PG, especially if we're going to iron them onto T-shirts. And that might he hard to do without the two of them finding out. We'd need a center-of-communications where we wouldn't be found out. Some other KuroFai fan needs to lend us the service of their basement.

We could have our own shop!! And like...RULE THE WORLD. Or at least spread the KuroFai love to loadsa places. Touristy gifts get EVERYWHERE.

Okay, I think we've abused the strikethrough enough now XD

It's time for...Becster's fun fact of the day!:

My friend takes Japanese lessons and knows some stuff about the culture from her teacher. From what she knows she told me that although Kurogane is a ninja, his sword fighting style is something of a Bushido style as well. In olden Japan it was considered a weakness for Bushido to love and to take a woman - so they chose young men and boys instead of women as their partners. So...yeah. Fai's male. And (looks) young. And is pretty.

I'm assuming that even though he IS a ninja, if Kuro DID learn Bushido skills he'd have SOME respect for the culture's traditions...>=D

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family