Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98149 times)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
Re: KuroxFai- Will it be canon?
« Reply #200 on: July 25 2006, 02:02 am »
We could have our own shop!! And like...RULE THE WORLD. Or at least spread the KuroFai love to loadsa places. Touristy gifts get EVERYWHERE.

Okay, I think we've abused the strikethrough enough now XD

It's time for...Becster's fun fact of the day!:

My friend takes Japanese lessons and knows some stuff about the culture from her teacher. From what she knows she told me that although Kurogane is a ninja, his sword fighting style is something of a Bushido style as well. In olden Japan it was considered a weakness for Bushido to love and to take a woman - so they chose young men and boys instead of women as their partners. So...yeah. Fai's male. And (looks) young. And is pretty.

I'm assuming that even though he IS a ninja, if Kuro DID learn Bushido skills he'd have SOME respect for the culture's traditions...>=D

Yes, I agree. This could conceivably go on forever.

And that's awesome! Kuro seems to have absolutely 0 interest in women anyway. Even within their little group, Sakura's the one he talks to the least.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kana-chan

• Fine!! If I cant have Kurogane! I'll take Tetsu Inada! >=D
  • New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #201 on: July 25 2006, 02:03 am »
Yeah, I knew about that. Yet, I was still confused.

XD Wow....mornings are crazy....

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Tetsu is not claimed! So Tetsu Inada is mine!! XD or until Kurogane is available again. ^-^

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #202 on: July 25 2006, 02:04 am »
Yes, I agree. This could conceivably go on forever.

And that's awesome! Kuro seems to have absolutely 0 interest in women anyway. Even within their little group, Sakura's the one he talks to the least.

That's definitely a point. He just...protects her. Doesn't really talk to her. (He likes her anyway. All parents love their children.)

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Kana-chan

• New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #203 on: July 25 2006, 02:05 am »
We could have our own shop!! And like...RULE THE WORLD. Or at least spread the KuroFai love to loadsa places. Touristy gifts get EVERYWHERE.

My friend takes Japanese lessons and knows some stuff about the culture from her teacher. From what she knows she told me that although Kurogane is a ninja, his sword fighting style is something of a Bushido style as well. In olden Japan it was considered a weakness for Bushido to love and to take a woman - so they chose young men and boys instead of women as their partners. So...yeah. Fai's male. And (looks) young. And is pretty.

I'm assuming that even though he IS a ninja, if Kuro DID learn Bushido skills he'd have SOME respect for the culture's traditions...>=D

What about Kuro's dad? >=3

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Tetsu is not claimed! So Tetsu Inada is mine!! XD or until Kurogane is available again. ^-^

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #204 on: July 25 2006, 02:10 am »

Well, in order for Kuro to be born I suppose he had to have a woman. But also he
Show content
died when Kuro was a teenager, so Kuro would've had to have learnt a different style, or had another trainer.
If that's the case they may have utilised the Bushido style.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family

Offline Kana-chan

• New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #205 on: July 25 2006, 02:12 am »
But he still loved her. To me, it seemed ninja had to marry Mikos.

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #206 on: July 25 2006, 02:15 am »

Maybe Kurogane's dad reproduces asexually and Kurogane was a budded from him :XD: No, I am kidding, honestly. No more crack for me.

But there was enough time for Kurogane to pick up different fighting styles between when he last trained with his father to when he was accepted as a ninja of the royal court. No matter how good you are, you can't just waltz in and be like "Yeah, I am awesome so I am not going to bother learning your rules or your techniques."

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #207 on: July 25 2006, 02:16 am »

Becster's that is the best fun fact of the day ^^ heeee

that prove that its CANON! ^^;;
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Kana-chan

• New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #208 on: July 25 2006, 02:18 am »
Maybe Kurogane's dad reproduces asexually and Kurogane was a budded from him :XD: No, I am kidding, honestly. No more crack for me.

XD What?! He's a flower?! XD

Eh, but still I still doubt it. ahh...Why cant CLAMP release chapters earlier? even if its 2 days until the next chap. ^_^;

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #209 on: July 25 2006, 02:24 am »
But he still loved her. To me, it seemed ninja had to marry Mikos.

I wasn't really making a point of whether or not Kuro's father loved his mother. It's clear he did. It doesn't necessarily mean that ninjas had to marry a miko. Besides, Miko's were virgins. On the occasion, a miko was made an exception because of a strong nature, but generally they were virgin miko's until they married. Considering the era Nihon seems to be set it, there was probably a LOT of ninjas. If a ninja had to marry a miko, wouldn't it mean there'd be a severe shortage on mikos? And wouldn't that defeat the object of having mikos? o_O

Just wondering.

And, yes Ashlee. My fun fact made ME smile as well XD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Kana-chan

• New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #210 on: July 25 2006, 02:27 am »
Okay, I see your point now. ^_^;

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Offline Sanmine

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #211 on: July 25 2006, 03:47 am »
I think my poor brain exploded a page or so back what with talk of video cameras. I must have a copy of that tape.

And Becster, your fun fact totally made my day. XD

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #212 on: July 25 2006, 03:51 am »
Sanmine, you can be our distinguished first customer if you so desire. Though we still need to find a drippy basement in which to make our contraband.
« Last Edit: July 25 2006, 07:09 am by Emiko »

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #213 on: July 25 2006, 03:51 am »

thank you for that fun fact. it made me smile after having a fight with my mom ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Sanmine

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #214 on: July 25 2006, 04:18 am »
No basement Emiko, but I do have a dusty loft you guys are welcome to use at any time - rent is free!

And being your first distinguished customer sounds great, so long as you don't mind that it'll be someone who barely has enough money for her manga. Can I pay with smiles and pineapples?

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #215 on: July 25 2006, 05:09 am »
I think my poor brain exploded a page or so back what with talk of video cameras. I must have a copy of that tape.

And Becster, your fun fact totally made my day. XD

Yay! We asploded someone's brain!

And my fun fact made MY day when I first had it. I'm glad I can spread the lurve!

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #216 on: July 25 2006, 07:11 am »
No basement Emiko, but I do have a dusty loft you guys are welcome to use at any time - rent is free!

And being your first distinguished customer sounds great, so long as you don't mind that it'll be someone who barely has enough money for her manga. Can I pay with smiles and pineapples?

Smiles and pineapples are totally valid currency in the world of KuroFai. Least while the business is just getting off it's feet.  I guess it's the least I can do to give something back to the KuroFai community. So I say yes. Hopefully my partner in crime will agree with me. XD

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #217 on: July 25 2006, 08:18 pm »
Smiles and pineapples are totally valid currency in the world of KuroFai. Least while the business is just getting off it's feet. I guess it's the least I can do to give something back to the KuroFai community. So I say yes. Hopefully my partner in crime will agree with me. XD

*cracks knuckles* Now to get some footage. We WILL prove that KuroFai is undeniably canon.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #218 on: August 03 2006, 12:02 am »
*screams*

YE SYES YESY YESY EYEY SSS!! !WOOT! Have you heard yet about what happens in 124? omigawd! YES! YES!
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #219 on: August 04 2006, 06:02 am »
Ah, I wonder if this is even still in question! XD "WILL it be canon?" Thanks to chapter 124, I definitely think it WILL be! XD
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!