Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98216 times)

Offline Domeki-kun

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: KuroxFai- Will it be canon?
« Reply #80 on: November 29 2005, 05:38 pm »
Why do you want to restart voting, people are telling you their opinion which is different then yours ! You asked people what do they think and you see the results. I think they are only good friends nothing more, you do not have best friends? So please let the people tell you their opinion!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #81 on: November 29 2005, 06:03 pm »
Why do you want to restart voting, people are telling you their opinion which is different then yours ! You asked people what do they think and you see the results. I think they are only good friends nothing more, you do not have best friends? So please let the people tell you their opinion!

The problem is not with opinions, it's with not understanding the question.
One person said that they did not understand the question when they voted, and
another admitted they had not even read the manga.
Then another admitted to hating shounen-ai.

The question is not: Do You Want them to be Canon. People have said that they thought
the question was: do you want them to be, or do you think they should be canon.
That was never the question.

That is why the votes are not right.
« Last Edit: November 29 2005, 06:26 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #82 on: November 30 2005, 12:01 am »
Just to reinforce what Sakaki said, I have no problem with people's opinions. Despite the rumors to the contrary, we Kuro/Fai fangirls do not eat Kuro/Tomoyo fangirls for breakfast. The problem is with people's misunderstanding. I would be satisfied with the results, whatever they were, if the voting were accurate to what the question was supposed to be.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #83 on: November 30 2005, 12:04 pm »
I voted for the last option, but for this reason;

CLAMP very rarely actually show their couples get together. Mostly it's just insinuated and the fans have to guess.  I don't think the fact that it's a shounen magazine has anything to do with anything - there's already been a shounen-ai couple in the manga.

I think that it's likely that they are together; as far as I can see, someone arranged for them to spend six months together alone, and for a reason. I doubt we'll ever find out... But good golly, good gosh I hope we do  :keke:

Offline ~*arty*~

• New Fan
  • Artemis Fowl is MINE XD
« Reply #84 on: February 05 2006, 04:08 pm »
I voted for the first. Only because it's true. :keke: But I do doubt it'll happen... it may... After all. It does look like Touya and Yuki are together again. Not offical in this one. But you know. If they did it in CC they can do it here.

The CLAMP girls do have a small thing for shonen ai. Or so I've read.

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #85 on: February 05 2006, 04:11 pm »
I voted for the first. Only because it's true. :keke: But I do doubt it'll happen... it may... After all. It does look like Touya and Yuki are together again. Not offical in this one. But you know. If they did it in CC they can do it here.

The CLAMP girls do have a small thing for shonen ai. Or so I've read.

YOU. *points* I love your avi and your sig. I LOVE it, I do. I like your username, too.

*cough* Excuse my off-topicness... But we all know my feelings towards KF so why do I have to post 'em? XD
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline ~*arty*~

• New Fan
« Reply #86 on: February 05 2006, 04:37 pm »
Thank you. I changed them. Lol... I'm picky. I'm glad I can use larger avvies here. Anyway. Sorry, off topic. But I had to say thank you.

There is deff some secret-love-affiar-thing going on between those two. As a fangirl I know a couple when I see one.

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #87 on: February 05 2006, 04:39 pm »
Yeah, there's definitely something...and since Tomoyo's barely in the whole thing, its so much easier to believe in a Kuro/Fai coupling.  But I really will read almost any pairing involving the two of them...
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline ~*arty*~

• New Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 05 2006, 04:44 pm »
I don't favor het that much. Unless the couple is too cute. But I think of the Tomoyo/Kuro ship as more of a brother/sister thing. Kurogane looks better with Fai. But anyone would look better with Fai.

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #89 on: February 05 2006, 04:45 pm »
Like...like...Syaoran and Sakura are cute?  Or are you strange like mah aunt pretty and like things like fai/syao?
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

Aunt - pretty

Offline Sheepworld

• New Fan
  • What? What? What?
« Reply #90 on: February 05 2006, 10:21 pm »
Fai/Syao...hmmm, interesting, though if you do pair Syaoran with someone other than Sakura I think Kurogane would be a better choice.

Ah! What am I saying? I'm a Kuro/Fai fangirl through and through. Must...not...let...faith..waver!

Oh, and I was always curious about one thing. What do you guys consider to be canon? I mean, to me, for a couple to be 'official' there has to be a kiss or some sort of love declaration but I guess I might be overlly stingy.
Go! Go! GO!

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #91 on: February 06 2006, 02:00 am »
Well, Touya/Yuki is considered canon, but they are never actually shown confessing to each other, much less kissing. To me, to be canon there has to be some kind of confession. I guess I would count Touya/Yuki's confession scene as when Yuki tells Sakura that he's in love with Touya. And Touya's confession scene, I guess, would be when he gives up his power to Yue. I mean, CLAMP takes confessing your love seriously; if they take the time to actually show someone confessing, you know it's serious.

And to make it even more confusing, there are... different types of canon. There's canon unrequited-crush/love/obsession, such as Sakura/Yukito (though she gets over that) and Bols/Kazuhiko from Clover, and there's canon they're-getting-married/living-together-for-the-rest-of-their-lives.

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Offline ~*arty*~

• New Fan
« Reply #92 on: February 06 2006, 10:59 am »
Yeah. Though some cannon can stink. *coughremustonkscough* I just ignore cannon and go with what I like. Though when a couple I love is cannon it's wonderful. Touya/Yuki. Kuro/Fai. Eh hehe.

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #93 on: February 06 2006, 11:20 am »
I'm a canonslut. I almost always go with canon. I've always been a pretty big Remus/Sirius shipper, so I was disappointed when Remus/Tonks became canon, but I really do like Remus/Tonks, so I go with it. One exception is in CLAMP Campus Detectives; technically Suoh/Nagisa is canon, but I hate Suoh/Nagisa. Nagisa has no personality, no depth whatsoever. She's boring. Plus, I could never actually see Nokoru with anyone else except Suoh, and I can't leave Nokoru all by himself. I always do Suoh/Nokoru.

The whole canon thing is why I always look for evidence for KuroxFai; it just has to be canon, or at least no other pairing that would contradict KuroxFai can become canon, or I really won't be happy. I just like the feeling of having the canon supporting me; I'm not one of the shippers who can and will do any ship they feel like. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not me. Gah, listen to me. We're kinda getting off topic, too. (sweatdrop)

Offline ~*arty*~

• New Fan
« Reply #94 on: February 06 2006, 11:31 am »
I just hate it when the maker of a series says they won't pair people up and then they go ahead and do it!  :angry: :angry: :angry: *someone pours water over her head* ....... sorry. HBP has really got my angry. I'm a Sirius/Remus die-hard fangirl and I will not stand for the Remus/Tonks shipping.

.... but! Back on topic. ^^ Some canon is good and some isn't. I guess I just hate het. Appart from like... Syaoran/Sakura and a few others. I can't stand the Boy meets Girl rubbish. It's SO over done. How about some nice Boy meets Boy?

There is enough suss scenes with Kuro and Fai for us to think it may be canon. I'd like to think it will be.

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #95 on: February 06 2006, 11:35 am »
I'm a canonslut. I almost always go with canon. I've always been a pretty big Remus/Sirius shipper, so I was disappointed when Remus/Tonks became canon, but I really do like Remus/Tonks, so I go with it. One exception is in CLAMP Campus Detectives; technically Suoh/Nagisa is canon, but I hate Suoh/Nagisa. Nagisa has no personality, no depth whatsoever. She's boring. Plus, I could never actually see Nokoru with anyone else except Suoh, and I can't leave Nokoru all by himself. I always do Suoh/Nokoru.

The whole canon thing is why I always look for evidence for KuroxFai; it just has to be canon, or at least no other pairing that would contradict KuroxFai can become canon, or I really won't be happy. I just like the feeling of having the canon supporting me; I'm not one of the shippers who can and will do any ship they feel like. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not me. Gah, listen to me. We're kinda getting off topic, too. (sweatdrop)

Exactly the way I am.  I am such a canon person, even when I don't like one half of the coupling.  My friends hated Kagome and I was like, "But I love Ka/Inu!  What's your problem!?" Yeah, canon is my life.  I can't read strange things like Sakura/...ah, what the heck, Yamazaki without feeling weirded out and wondering why I was even here.  It just HAS to be Syao/Sak, or Fai/Kuro, or something along the lines of my normal.

Aunt - pretty

Offline ~*arty*~

• New Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 06 2006, 11:42 am »
I just hate it when die hard canon supporters say anything not canon is wired and wrong. :shifty: I like Fanon. Fanon rocks. The only way to write and read fanfiction.

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #97 on: February 06 2006, 11:44 am »
(LOL) Actually, Remus/Tonks was/is the only possible ship, I think, that wouldn't/doesn't really piss me off for destroying Remus/Sirius. If Remus had been set up with anybody else, I -really- wouldn't have liked it. I still read and enjoy greatly all the good Remus/Sirius shipping out there. And I understand what you mean about the world needing some good boy/boy and girl/girl and how girl/boy sometimes can get really boring, but girl/boy can be extremely interesting as well. I don't ship boy/boy or girl/girl just for the sake of shipping boy/boy or girl/girl, anymore than I ship girl/boy for the sake of shipping girl/boy. It all has to make sense. Anywho. To each his own. And KuroxFai forever!

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #98 on: February 06 2006, 11:52 am »
Cheers to that!

Aunt - pretty

Offline ~*arty*~

• New Fan
« Reply #99 on: February 06 2006, 11:54 am »
I see where you are coming from. I don't like boy/boy just cause it's two guys. Some ships stink or the story is boring. But The Remus/Tonks thing got my goat. I don't like Tonks. She's annoying as and so is Ginny! I must kill them. I can't stand to Remus with anyone but Sirius. Or me XDDD. The only girl would be Lily. But I'm going to stop talking about that, cause it gets me too... miffed.

I think that should be a question we should ask CLAMP. "Is there ANY possible chance that Kurogane and Fai will get together? PLEASE!!! *big puppy dog eyes*"