Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98225 times)

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: KuroxFai- Will it be canon?
« Reply #100 on: February 06 2006, 12:14 pm »
I know a lot of people don't like Tonks. I don't really know why, I think she's a great character. And I like Ginny, too. (And yes, I mean in -that- way. Ginny's a teenager now, so I don't feel like a pedophile, either.) And I've never liked shipping Lily or James with anyone but each other. It just doesn't feel right to me. I love Lily/James.

And whether KuroxFai is meant to be canon is definitely a question I'd want to ask, if I could tie CLAMP down and make them answer my questions. Another would definitely be about to what extent Suoh/Nokoru is a canon ship, because there are some fairly strong hints in that direction. We should all just head to Japan and kidnap CLAMP.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline ~*arty*~

• New Fan
  • Artemis Fowl is MINE XD
« Reply #101 on: February 06 2006, 12:30 pm »
Lol, you sound like me with Harry. He's of age now so i don't have to feel like a perv. I just hate Ginny. She's so stuck up and... *sulks in a corner*

I'll buy us some plane tickets. Lol.

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #102 on: February 06 2006, 09:16 pm »
I've never cared for HP pairings, so in all my insolence, I will put this thread back on-topic. :wink:

I voted 'maye', but when thinking back I'd say the last option would have been the better one to choose. I do think they will be a couple, but that the 'confession' will be so carefully hidden it'll leave people the choice of ignoring it, kinda like Touya/Yukito but even without even one of them declaring their love for the other one.
I'd say we'll never get more of a clue other than the two of them calling each other by name (but that'll be proof enough, ne?).
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline ~*arty*~

• New Fan
  • Artemis Fowl is MINE XD
« Reply #103 on: February 06 2006, 09:21 pm »
Too true. If they do become a couple. Which IS possible. We'll probably won't get clued in very much. Unless you have a keen eye. Like for Touya and Yuki.

Offline Sheepworld

• New Fan
  • What? What? What?
« Reply #104 on: February 07 2006, 02:29 am »
Ah, I see, thanks for explaining LadyUltima! I never thought about the unrequited love canon thing.

I agree that all KuroFai-ness will be (or is) very subtle. It leaves me wanting more, though I think that it would be pretty cute if they do end up calling each other by their first names without the honorific. (I wonder how that'll come about)
Go! Go! GO!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #105 on: February 07 2006, 10:01 am »
I agree that all KuroFai-ness will be (or is) very subtle. It leaves me wanting more, though I think that it would be pretty cute if they do end up calling each other by their first names without the honorific. (I wonder how that'll come about)

Kyaaa! I would LOVE that soooo much!!! I bet Kuro would do it by accident, too! He'd be getting his usual teasing and all of a sudden he'd be like:

Kuro: D*mn it, Fai!!!!

Fai: O.O *stares at Kuro* Wh-what?

Kuro: I-I mean... D*mn it, mage!

Fai: Awwe, Kuro-mune, it's too late to cover it up, now!! It's out there, just accept it! XD

Kuro: *vein vein*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #106 on: February 20 2006, 08:53 am »
I think it'll definetly be canon eventually. But I think it'll be very Cardcaptor-esque sort of confession. I'm thinking Touya/Yukito. But I also could see it being a love confession to each other as Fai and Kurogane are totally defferent from Yukito/Touya and in a toatlly different situation. So there's every possibililty that they could confess it to each other.
Although I do like the idea of the all knowing Tomoyo-hime telling Kurogane. Breaking the news to him gently.  :tongue: Or being very teasing about it like with Syaoran in CCS. "Oh ho ho ho!" That was scary...

As for the name thing, I can see CLAMP making a very fluffy but subtle deal out of it. I think Fai will be upset about something and Kurogane will be surprised and then he'll say his name. Or something like that.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline quimmy

• Everybody! Do the canon dance! <(*.*<)
  • Big Fan
  • <3
« Reply #107 on: February 21 2006, 05:11 am »
I love the idea of Tomoyo intervening! I can just imagine a scene like CCS with Tomoyo trying to convince Kuro to tell Fye, but Kuro doesn't want to because he has to stay in Japan and he doesn't want Fye to risk staying with him where Ashura can find him.
"You're so nice Kurogane."
Kuro: *snorts, looks away and blushes*

Thanks babypiggy for the set!! <3

Inside an endless conflict
The man has begun to  understand
The reason he fights

Forum Family
| Big Sister - Time Machine |
| Little Sister- babypigggy |
| Twin sister - Starfire |
| Pet Kitties (nyaa!) - hoshisenshi - Jeanette |
<3<3<3<3

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #108 on: April 16 2006, 08:54 am »
Ahem...

*charges around the forum pointing at Chapter 112*

Oh come on CLAMP!!! PLEASE?!?! It's...its just THERE ;_________________________;

..Uh..yeah. I wanted to click 1 and 5 at the same time, but sadly that isn't allowed so I went for 1.

*pouts at CLAMP* Please? Pretty please?

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Kibou

• ~go to rakuen~
« Reply #109 on: April 19 2006, 06:50 am »
I'm not sure, if it is correct, to post it here, but have anyone noticed Kuroganes and Fyes Kudans near the end of episode 6 "Uncried Tears" when shaolan is standing in the rain?  :inlove:
In the Manga, this picture is the same way, between the kudans ^^ ( Volume 2 )
Thanks to envyofthestage and Kirtai for answer me, what canon means..now I can say, I think,they are..uaha..^-^
It seems, the kudan would protect shaolan too...but they are so close together
I mean...could it be a sign for canon?
I hope...you understand, what I mean.. ^^

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #110 on: April 19 2006, 07:43 am »
Yeah, I've always loved that scene too, but it looks more like Kurogane and Fai are protecting Syaoran, watching over him rather than it being a show of KuroxFai canon.

But I do love that picture...
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Mimie

• New Fan
  • i am KYUT!!!!!!
« Reply #111 on: April 30 2006, 06:27 pm »
I chose 'Sure, it'd be sweet' instead of 'Maybe' because I'm pretty sure it's not just a maybe with those two. I believe CLAMP will make it a CANON relationship, just not mushy like Touya and Yukito in CCS. Anyway, we don't expect any wedding bells and kids here now do we? :) Maybe a bit of a gentle smile (for once) from Kuro-chan and
a confused but almost unbelieving look from Fai is enough? Gaah! I wanna draw that one now! :hello2: tihihihi! ara? :( ahem...right. :shifty:
CLAMP has good fashion sense.....e_e

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #112 on: May 02 2006, 07:13 pm »
after reading this cute snugly-in bed scene in a fanfic, i vote 2...(im also sure that by now, atleast 75% of ths who voted 'hell no' have changed their minds...i used to be anti, but after reading the manga for the first time a couple months ago, i could not deny it. :sweatdrop:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #113 on: May 03 2006, 08:18 am »
Bwahaha, no one can deny it  :haha:

I voted 'Sure, it'd be sweet' because I'm a total pessimist when it comes to pairings I like, and so I won't allow myself to get my hopes raised until it's made canon officially. At which point I won't have to hope because it'll be canon.  :heh: Although, honestly, it's practically there. Chapter 112 made me so happy.

Even if they don't get together, I don't think they'll be paired up with anyone else. So it's KuroFai or nothing for me.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline kirbycat89

• Smile :D
« Reply #114 on: May 06 2006, 01:22 pm »
I voted the first one, beacuse mainly, I can't imagine them with anyone else. I believe that the only reason that they wouldn't end up together was if either one of them died, which I hope doesn't happen. *hugs her pretend Fai and Kuro plushies in a form of comfort.*

I mean, it's the least CLAMP can do for teasing us fans so much. *pouts*
*At a Store*

Employer: Excuse me, miss?
Me: Huh? Yeah?
Employer: You wouldn't happen to be the lost teenager  that some lady, that looks like you, is looking for. Are you?
Me: No, because I'm not lost. I'm here by the Milk section in a grocery store talking to you. I know exactly where I am.
Employer: Er....okay...thanks....*starts to walk off*
Me: Oh but! Do you know where the lady, who looks like me, is? I don't know where she is. I believe she's lost....
Employer: ........

Offline Mimie

• New Fan
  • i am KYUT!!!!!!
« Reply #115 on: May 10 2006, 11:38 am »
Come to think of it anyway...most pictures feature only Fai and Kurogane with some random characters. Isn't that to point out something like Hakkai and Gojyo from saiyuki? totally randome question, wish someone would answer it
CLAMP has good fashion sense.....e_e

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #116 on: June 10 2006, 08:02 pm »
Hnn, well I think it's a pretty big hint in itself that Tomoyo kicked Kuro out of the country to find 'true strength'. Probably, in her girly-romancy mind, true strength is fighting for those who love you and being in contact with your feelings and whatnot. She probably could dream about Kuro meeting Fai. XD;;; (Or maybe she meant it in a friends-way... I don't think CLAMP is so nice to make it canon xD)

That being said- I don't particularly think Kuro is in love with Tomo. I think it's more the whole being kicked out of his world that pisses him off. Although he does have a -lot- of affection for her. >_>

But like someone else said- I don't think it'd be canon, it'll just keep being hinted at to make fangirls happy. XP

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #117 on: June 10 2006, 08:18 pm »
Hnn, well I think it's a pretty big hint in itself that Tomoyo kicked Kuro out of the country to find 'true strength'. Probably, in her girly-romancy mind, true strength is fighting for those who love you and being in contact with your feelings and whatnot. She probably could dream about Kuro meeting Fai. XD;;; (Or maybe she meant it in a friends-way... I don't think CLAMP is so nice to make it canon xD)

That being said- I don't particularly think Kuro is in love with Tomo. I think it's more the whole being kicked out of his world that pisses him off. Although he does have a -lot- of affection for her. >_>

But like someone else said- I don't think it'd be canon, it'll just keep being hinted at to make fangirls happy. XP
but eventualy all that simple hinting, adding up to NEAR cannonens (IE chappy 112) we'd want the truth, ne?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #118 on: June 10 2006, 09:43 pm »
Also, does anyone else think that after going through this whole journey and growing so much, it would be rather anti-climactic if Kuro just went back to Japan and married Tomoyo?
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #119 on: June 11 2006, 03:53 am »
Also, does anyone else think that after going through this whole journey and growing so much, it would be rather anti-climactic if Kuro just went back to Japan and married Tomoyo?
I can't picture Tomoyo getting married to anyone, much less Kuro, hahaha. If she married anyone, it would probably be a woman ;)