Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98215 times)

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
Re: KuroxFai- Will it be canon?
« Reply #120 on: June 11 2006, 04:47 am »
Also, does anyone else think that after going through this whole journey and growing so much, it would be rather anti-climactic if Kuro just went back to Japan and married Tomoyo?

Yes! Even if they're the same age (around the same age...), it still looks REALLY weird. XD; I'm guessing CLAMP was hinting something about Kuro looking like his dad, and his dad having married someone like Tomoyo (looked like Tomoyo, the same position as Tomoyo), but maybe Kuro was clinging to that and Tomoyo noticed so she kicked him out.

Tomoyo is just not the marrying type.. she's the eternal side character, I'm afraid. XD

Offline Mimie

• New Fan
  • i am KYUT!!!!!!
« Reply #121 on: June 12 2006, 01:01 am »
If clamp did make a couple of of Tomoyo and Kurogane then it'd make the fans go straight out and murder them. Plus, if they made K/T canon it would totally go against the CCS tomoyo who turned out single till the end. So I couldn't just see that happening. Probably Kurogane only sees Tomoyo as a younger sister. He definately doesn't treat her like a lover (and we know how much Kurogane cares for her) to the extent of calling her "*****" haha.
CLAMP has good fashion sense.....e_e

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #122 on: June 12 2006, 02:29 am »
Yes! Even if they're the same age (around the same age...), it still looks REALLY weird. XD; I'm guessing CLAMP was hinting something about Kuro looking like his dad, and his dad having married someone like Tomoyo (looked like Tomoyo, the same position as Tomoyo), but maybe Kuro was clinging to that and Tomoyo noticed so she kicked him out.

Tomoyo is just not the marrying type.. she's the eternal side character, I'm afraid. XD

I think Tomoyo is more Syaoran and Sakura's age, so it'd be like Kurogane marrying Sakura D: ahaha WTF.

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #123 on: June 12 2006, 06:04 am »
I think Tomoyo is more Syaoran and Sakura's age, so it'd be like Kurogane marrying Sakura D: ahaha WTF.

Actually I -have- seen some fanfiction about that. >__> *disturbed* XD; Then again, I've also seen Fai/Syao. I personally don't see why CLAMP should take fans seriously if they come up with pairings like that XD;;;;

I think CLAMP will keep it to subtle hints that can be taken either way. xD;

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #124 on: June 12 2006, 06:06 am »
If clamp did make a couple of of Tomoyo and Kurogane then it'd make the fans go straight out and murder them.

Hear, hear. *waves little KuroFai flag*

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline kurogane_ariona

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #125 on: June 15 2006, 11:29 am »
lsorry but i voted for HELL NO!!
cuz in anypart they mention to like each other, they r just friends, like sakura and tomoyo. And i think kurogano loves tomoyo, and fye is ONLY his friend, i can't imagine kissig or anything XP.

i'm soo agree with you! i like Kurogane and Tomoyo-Hime's relationship more! no matter how much i like the friendship between Kurogane and Fye, i think they just look soo fit with each other..that's all!! i like it when Fye teasing his name..etc...so cute...and For Kurogane the reason i really like about him is no matter how tough and stubborn he is, he still cares to the others! its just that he doesnt want to admit it!! so..i vote for the last one!!

Offline azure

« Reply #126 on: June 15 2006, 11:50 am »
I voted for "Maybe" because (while I love the couple to death and I so want them to be official), I think CLAMP will just continue to make them walk right down the line between couple and friends so that it can be either way for fans.  Like Touya and Yukito were.  However, I can always hope.....or just read fanfiction. ^_^
My icon was made by phrixus_ on livejournal.  Here's a link to her journal:
http://users.livejournal.com/phrixus_/

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #127 on: June 16 2006, 03:20 am »
...Man, I really hope I don't sound rude here, I really don't want to sound rude...but I cannot for the life of me understand where KuroTomo pairing came from. I honestly and truthfully can't. The first thing that I - and my friend who wouldn't know slash hints even if they hit her in the face - spotted was the chemistry between Kurogane and Fai, and as we continued reading how it began to...well...explode really.

Tomoyo was in love with Sakura...why would CLAMP go and change her sexuality? And I really can't understand where the idea that Kurogane loves Tomoyo came from...I mean...Where was that ever shown? I can see he cares about her, but I believe it's in a respectful, almost brotherly way. I have never seen a hint for the Kurogane/Tomoyo pairing, and I'm all about spotting hints for any possible pairing.

But, yeah, the chemistry, obvious flirting and just the sheer brilliance of the two characters and their interactions is why I voted option one. XD

i can't imagine kissig or anything XP.

...Really? I can. Quite easily. *Fai!Smile*

The only people I can't imagine kissing are Kurogane and Tomoyo.

...And Fai and Chi for that matter.

But don't even get me started on that pairing...

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #128 on: June 16 2006, 08:47 am »
kurotomo probably came from thie piffle world arch, how kuro acted around her, and that "alone time" they had, and also in the lecourt arc, how tomoyo was the only person able to calm kuro down after something devastating.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Chibi

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #129 on: June 16 2006, 09:41 am »
I voted the first option. I hope it will be! I love KuroxFai. <3 It's my favorite airing in TRC besides for SyaoxSaku.

I would laugh if they found a Kurogane and Fai in another world who are lovers.

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #130 on: June 17 2006, 02:17 am »
I voted for the third option. I'm not really hoping for it to become canon (nothing against the pairing, it's just not one of my favorites), but I wouldn't die of shock if it did. They do have some very nice scenes (I'm partial to the one in the bar in Outo...). My feeling is that whether or not they end up as a couple, they will still have a very strong bond, and that's what matters.

I definitely prefer Kuro/Fai to Fai/Chii - I mean, he turned her into a shield. WHAT. Yeah, I'm feeling the love there, all right. Honestly, I think Fai sees Chii as a pet at most. Kuromoyo doesn't really bother me that much, but I can't imagine it actually happening. I don't think Tomoyo's sexuality would really be an issue - I've never thought of CLAMP characters as really having sexual orientation, as such. The feeling of CLAMPverse is that you love who you love and it doesn't matter what their gender/age/species/whatever is. Which I guess doesn't stop the characters from having certain preferences, but I don't think it's set in stone that because Tomoyo loved Sakura she can never love a man. With Kuromoyo it's just that I don't see that particular kind of dynamic with them.

...Honestly, I'm for Fai/Ashura-ou.  :sweatdrop: Yay for sordid court affairs!
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #131 on: June 17 2006, 03:42 am »
Let us all take a moment to savor the joy that over 25% of the people who have responded to this poll have said that it would be a travesty for KuroFai not to get together., and almost 10% think they are already shagging each other. ^_^
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline wetheril

• New Fan
  • TRCholic
« Reply #132 on: June 17 2006, 10:33 am »
Sure, I would like them to get together. :) Kurogane and Fay have great interaction, and Kurogane is ALWAYS watching Fay, as much as Fay is watching Kurogane. If anything, Kurogane knows more about Fay than either Sakura or Syaoran do. Kurogane mostly acts and says that he doesn't give a hoot about Fay, but his actions obviously speak otherwise. *points to Chapter 112*

However, Clamp, being who they are, are not very likely to put them together as a canon pairing. Clamp likes to tease, but I hope in the end Kurogane and Fay, even if they're not a couple, can become best friends. :)

Offline azure

« Reply #133 on: June 17 2006, 12:31 pm »
I don't think Tomoyo's sexuality would really be an issue - I've never thought of CLAMP characters as really having sexual orientation, as such. The feeling of CLAMPverse is that you love who you love and it doesn't matter what their gender/age/species/whatever is. Which I guess doesn't stop the characters from having certain preferences, but I don't think it's set in stone that because Tomoyo loved Sakura she can never love a man. With Kuromoyo it's just that I don't see that particular kind of dynamic with them.

I think that is very true and one of the greatest things about CLAMP.  Love and friendship "just is" with them, whether they are male, female, young, old, human, pets, angels, demons, etc.

Personally, I think Kurogane bonded with Tomoyo after certain events.  I feel that family is important to Kurogane and he looks at Tomoyo as a brother would.  I also think that Kurogane's mother and his bond with Tomoyo is what makes him able to understand Fai somehow.  It reminds me of Yuuko and hitsuzen. (I hope I spelled those right).  Anyway, sorry if it's been said before, but I'm new, so I haven't been able to read everything.
My icon was made by phrixus_ on livejournal.  Here's a link to her journal:
http://users.livejournal.com/phrixus_/

Offline ChosenExiled

« Reply #134 on: July 04 2006, 01:23 am »
Excuse me, I like to ask about the AX Thing, what do you mean CLAMP was all giggly? When that question "Kurogane is black and Fai is white. So they are complete opposites. Opposites attract, right?" Fan girls screamed at that. When it came up, they were in disbelief and Mokona was just rubbing her head and said this. The translator translated saying "What are you thinking? We just made Kurogane black and Fai white because that's who they are. Kurogane is blunt and Fai is mysterious, that's it!"
A disabled person can make a claim against you if your website makes it impossible or unreasonably difficult to access information and services. If you have not made reasonable adjustments and cannot show that this failure is justified, then you may be liable under the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA), UK, came into force in 1995, and may have to pay compensation and be ordered by a court to change your site.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #135 on: July 04 2006, 04:00 am »
Excuse me, I like to ask about the AX Thing, what do you mean CLAMP was all giggly? When that question "Kurogane is black and Fai is white. So they are complete opposites. Opposites attract, right?" Fan girls screamed at that. When it came up, they were in disbelief and Mokona was just rubbing her head and said this. The translator translated saying "What are you thinking? We just made Kurogane black and Fai white because that's who they are. Kurogane is blunt and Fai is mysterious, that's it!"

I'm trying to find your question in this. Are you asking if that translation is correct? Or are you questioning them being giggly? I personally wasn't there, but if you look just a few posts up, you'll hear a little about it from someone who was.

Offline ChosenExiled

« Reply #136 on: July 04 2006, 06:04 am »
The question I'm asking is when does that person hear clamp giggling at that question. I was there too in one of the few front rows, so I hear them better. I just said the same question that someone named megan asked clamp and I just posted their answers to that question.
A disabled person can make a claim against you if your website makes it impossible or unreasonably difficult to access information and services. If you have not made reasonable adjustments and cannot show that this failure is justified, then you may be liable under the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA), UK, came into force in 1995, and may have to pay compensation and be ordered by a court to change your site.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #137 on: July 04 2006, 06:14 am »
Eh? I'm sorry, WHAT happened at AX? CLAMP went all giggly at the thought of KuroxFai or shot it down completely?
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #138 on: July 04 2006, 06:37 am »

Err... I hate to contradict you but I'm 100 percent sure that it was Ageha Ohkawa that answered the question, not Mokona, and that Ohkawa-san was giggling at the question, especially the first time that the fans cheered. I know that the laughing could be interpreted many ways, but it seemed because she was flattered/ amazed at the fan support for the pairing. Also, they didn't really answer the question, did they? I remember the answer something closer to this:

Ohkawa-san: "[laughs] Does the cheering mean there's a desire for this pairing? [laughs] Well, we made Syaoran the main character and he's still developing and maturing, so we wanted him to have adult companions. Kurogane is the one who is seen as 'black' and Fai as 'white.' Kurogane lives up to his name and likes to wear mostly black, and he is more straightforward, while Fai is more mysterious and represents white. And right now in the more recent Japanese chapter, Fai is in a tough spot...."

I don't remember hearing anything about the pairing being only in our heads. :(

Offline ChosenExiled

« Reply #139 on: July 04 2006, 06:56 am »
Sorry, not mokona. If that name is the woman second from our left. Then yeah. I have to agree with the rest of the dialouge but I cannot agree with the first line. She said what are you thinking? Plus she did rubbed her forehead, which could have other meanings.