Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98158 times)

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread
« Reply #240 on: August 07 2006, 06:00 am »
Yeah, they'll SO have to eat their words now :hehe:
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #241 on: August 07 2006, 06:07 am »
^___________________^

I wonder what the disbelievers are saying now.

Ufufufu, they're probably trying to find ANY strand to hold onto. They're probably like "Well, he hold him he'd kill him so that obviously means he hates him still."  Something dumb like that because they're stuck so far into their denial it hurts :XD:

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #242 on: August 07 2006, 06:08 am »
Sadly, alot of them have either totally failed to notice the KuroFai-ness, or are in complete denial D:

Pour example~ One of my KuroTomo shipping friends said something along the lines of "If he has to stay with him forever, Fai can go back to Japan with Kuro.. and be best man at Kurogane and Tomoyo's wedding!"
Gotta give these people credit for hanging onto their ships so loyally, though.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #243 on: August 07 2006, 06:10 am »
Sadly, alot of them have either totally failed to notice the KuroFai-ness, or are in complete denial D:

Pour example~ One of my KuroTomo shipping friends said something along the lines of "If he has to stay with him forever, Fai can go back to Japan with Kuro.. and be best man at Kurogane and Tomoyo's wedding!"

...You are kidding. Someone actually SAID that? -_- Jeez... A little bit of credit for their tenacity. I guess.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #244 on: August 07 2006, 06:11 am »
Ufufufu, they're probably trying to find ANY strand to hold onto. They're probably like "Well, he hold him he'd kill him so that obviously means he hates him still."  Something dumb like that because they're stuck so far into their denial it hurts :XD:

They're so stuck it reminds me of a KuroFai fic XD It's called - surprise, sursprise! - "Denial" and Kuro is spending several paragraphs denying Fai and every feelings except hate towards him. And then Fai walks in, gives him a kiss and goes to get more tea XD (Lemon tea, I bet.)

Woah, that's impudent O___O NEVER! Neverever tell a KF shipper Kuro and Tomoyo would marry :angry:

Btw, is it only me who's totally creeped out by the mental image of Tomoyo and Kurogane snogging or, worse, having sex? *gags*

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #245 on: August 07 2006, 06:13 am »

As Becster said in an MSN convo I was having with her, even if KuroTomo ever happens, it would be a bit weird to have your lover with another guy latched onto him sucking at his neck drinking his blood for the rest of their lives :XD: But... that is seriously so funny. How can you miss the KuroFai? Even as just a friendship pairing (ha), you cannot deny that there is an extremely strong bond that was only made stronger...

Plus, if they're so intent on seeing the KuroTomo/Kuro's parents parallel, then you can go right along and say that these chapters mirror the beginning of the manga where Syaoran was willing to do/give anything to save Sakura's life. No one denies Syao/Saku as a romantic pairing, so if those shippers want to use that logic of parallels, it can be thrown right back at them~

Btw, is it only me who's totally creeped out by the mental image of Tomoyo and Kurogane snogging or, worse, having sex? *gags*
I am. It is so... squicky. Tomoyo is a l-e-s-b-i-a-n. It's not that hard to see that  :hmp:

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #246 on: August 07 2006, 06:18 am »
As Becster said in an MSN convo I was having with her, even if KuroTomo ever happens, it would be a bit weird to have your lover with another guy latched onto him sucking at his neck drinking his blood for the rest of their lives :XD: But... that is seriously so funny. How can you miss the KuroFai? Even as just a friendship pairing (ha), you cannot deny that there is an extremely strong bond that was only made stronger...

Plus, if they're so intent on seeing the KuroTomo/Kuro's parents parallel, then you can go right along and say that these chapters mirror the beginning of the manga where Syaoran was willing to do/give anything to save Sakura's life and no one denies them as a romantic pairing.

OMG, I just got the image of Kuro lying in bed in Nihon. Tomoyo comes in, wearing only some Nihon-style lingerie. (Whatever that is.)
Tomoyo: Hoooney... *seductive look*
Kuro: Waitaminit...
Tomo: ?
Kuro: Lunchtime, remember?
Tomo: *hrmph*
With an evil laughter and in Dracula clothes, Fai jumps in through the window.
Fai: Wherrrre's my prrrrey? *takes a look at Tomoyo* *turns to Kuro* *Bwahahahaha! Feaaaarrr me, mortal! *jumps him and bites his neck*
Kuro: *rolleyes* *sigh* *NOT objecting*
Tomo: *stomps off furiously* Everygoddamntimethishappensitsunbelieva blearrrrgh....

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #247 on: August 07 2006, 06:44 am »
God, Kjesta, you make my stomach hurt. *tries to breath* This is the second scenario of yours that I've wanted to draw (currently working on the first one)!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #248 on: August 07 2006, 06:51 am »
Really? *stares* Woah, I guess I should feel honored now :inlove: I also thought about drawing this one *snicker*

Btw, what's the other one you're drawing? I already forgot ^^"

(Oh, and could someone tell me WTF "foschizzle" means? Syaoran says "What the foschizzle?" in some fic and I just can't find the word in any dictionary :angry:)

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #249 on: August 07 2006, 06:54 am »
Really? *stares* Woah, I guess I should feel honored now :inlove: I also thought about drawing this one *snicker*

(Oh, and could someone tell me WTF "foschizzle" means? Syaoran says "What the foschizzle?" in some fic and I just can't find the word in any dictionary :angry:)

LOL. Why would Syaoran say that? Foshizzle isn't a real word, um, I guess it comes from Fo' shizzle which is basically slang invented by rappers or something XD It basically means something like "for real" or a general sort of agreement. *shrug*

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #250 on: August 07 2006, 06:58 am »
Thank you :wave:

It's from "The Syaoran Chronicles", which is hilarious! I love it to bits. Wait, this is the part the word is from:

Entry#20: Training

Training is hard. Kurogane said that he would train me when I got my sword so I could become a swordsman or whatever. You know, I thought we’d be like, sparring and stuff. But no, no, we go out into the middle of this lake and he’s on the shore with a handful of rocks. I’m standing on this eensy weensy little rock island thing, and he starts chuckin’ these rocks at me, and I’m just like “What the foschizzle?” and I start with my super kicky-moves and all until I feel this HUGE pain in the side of my head and I fall in the water. Then there’s the fact I can’t breath, I feel like I have a concussion and there’s this blood spouting from my head as I’m drifting to the bottom of a lake. I don’t think I like training. So I finally get my wits together and break above the water, and doggy-paddle over to the shore where Kurogane is, and there’s no “sorrys” or any of that crap, just “put this blindfold on and walk home.”. So then I’m wandering through town blind, falling into garbage cans and getting laughed at by every passerby to ensure I’m never respected again. Then I hear like meowing, and I immediately think “Fai and Sakura!” What the hell is wrong with me! So then Ryou-ou, that dork, comes and ruins the whole thing by fighting this oni right next to me and taking the blindfold away. Screw him! So I finally get home, and have to pretend it’s all good in the neighborhood. It’s not good at all.

It's JackHollows on ff.net.

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #251 on: August 07 2006, 09:01 am »
OMG, I just got the image of Kuro lying in bed in Nihon. Tomoyo comes in, wearing only some Nihon-style lingerie. (Whatever that is.)
Tomoyo: Hoooney... *seductive look*
Kuro: Waitaminit...
Tomo: ?
Kuro: Lunchtime, remember?
Tomo: *hrmph*
With an evil laughter and in Dracula clothes, Fai jumps in through the window.
Fai: Wherrrre's my prrrrey? *takes a look at Tomoyo* *turns to Kuro* *Bwahahahaha! Feaaaarrr me, mortal! *jumps him and bites his neck*
Kuro: *rolleyes* *sigh* *NOT objecting*
Tomo: *stomps off furiously* Everygoddamntimethishappensitsunbelieva blearrrrgh....
OMG thats so hilaruois XDDD
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #252 on: August 07 2006, 09:15 am »
I think I heard someone trying to come up with ways that Fai will get out of being, ya know, ETERNALLY BOUND to Kuro, through wishes to Yuuko, and I'm thinking, why would he want to get out of it?  Love the name change!  We need a thread though, for people who still deny that it's canon (since they were apparently just kicked out of this one...), so us KFfans can witness the creativity of the determined mind.  If there are any of those people left, that is... There are at least 35 voters out there that need some crow for supper - the hell no-ers, an the "highly unlikely" people.

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #253 on: August 07 2006, 06:54 pm »

Plus, if they're so intent on seeing the KuroTomo/Kuro's parents parallel, then you can go right along and say that these chapters mirror the beginning of the manga where Syaoran was willing to do/give anything to save Sakura's life. No one denies Syao/Saku as a romantic pairing, so if those shippers want to use that logic of parallels, it can be thrown right back at them~

Hee hee! But it would be weird! ...Hilarious though. Possibly the cause of divorce or a breakup, not that Kuro would really care I reckon...

...And yeah, now it's parallel to Syaoran and Sakura. Giving any price to save someone's life. <3

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #254 on: August 07 2006, 08:34 pm »
Hee hee! But it would be weird! ...Hilarious though. Possibly the cause of divorce or a breakup, not that Kuro would really care I reckon...

...And yeah, now it's parallel to Syaoran and Sakura. Giving any price to save someone's life. <3

I've been wondering about this for a long time. Kurogane is now practically willing to do the same for Fai as Syaoran for Sakura and still so many people are saying "Nah. They're two guys, something like this could also mean deep friendship or such. Nay, not canon."
Why do male characters have to be much more explicit to be a canon pairing? If Fai was a woman, everyone, without exception, would be screaming "canon" now. Why don't they do it now? Just because Fai's male? There are just as many signs for a love as with every het pairing.

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #255 on: August 07 2006, 08:37 pm »

The one where Fai pounds on Kurogane's chest, telling him he should have let him die and be at peace.

... Well, I took inspiration from it, at least. I'll see if I can show it to you once I'm done.
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #256 on: August 07 2006, 08:40 pm »
The one where Fai pounds on Kurogane's chest, telling him he should have let him die and be at peace.

... Well, I took inspiration from it, at least. I'll see if I can show it to you once I'm done.

OMG, I love you for doing this! If I could give cookies, I would give you a whole bunch now *hugs* Sure you don't wanna be part of my forum family? >/////<

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #257 on: August 07 2006, 09:18 pm »
OMG, I love you for doing this! If I could give cookies, I would give you a whole bunch now *hugs* Sure you don't wanna be part of my forum family? >/////<

Of course I want to. :) Ehum, what should we be? Siblings? Or cousins, just to be different? ^^
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #258 on: August 08 2006, 01:14 am »
Of course I want to. :) Ehum, what should we be? Siblings? Or cousins, just to be different? ^^

Dunno - you decide :keke: (what about twins? XD)

I just visited tsubasachronicle.net again after a looong time and I just immediately knew again why I didn't like the place - there's an immense lack of KuroFainess, totally. Some talked about "the bopnd thing" between them and I was just going, like, "Gaaawds, it's called LOVE, girl, L-O-V-E!" Heavens, people can be SO ignorant sometimes.
Oh, and this:
"what ever happens i thinks its unlikely that Fay will stay a vampire and if he stay one even for a little while he will be only after kurogane (according to translation) who we all know can defend himself and he won't die as well since he has something to do."
Why should Kurogane even want to defend himself if there's a Fai sucking his neck? XD

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #259 on: August 08 2006, 01:18 am »
Oh, and this:
"what ever happens i thinks its unlikely that Fay will stay a vampire and if he stay one even for a little while he will be only after kurogane (according to translation) who we all know can defend himself and he won't die as well since he has something to do."
Why should Kurogane even want to defend himself if there's a Fai sucking his neck? XD

XDD Wow, did they totally forget that Kurogane WISHED for Fai to live off his blood?