Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98141 times)

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
Re: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread
« Reply #260 on: August 08 2006, 01:23 am »
Hm, I don't get it either, same-sexed couples having to be so blatantly obvious while it's enough for Fai and Chii to exchange one single semi-hug for everyone to assume they're in love...

Tss. To write something like that you must have been successfully repressed Kurogane's "I'll do anything". And I've never read any folklore suggesting that a vampire can return to normal without dying - why would that be the case with Fai?

Quote from: Kjesta
Dunno - you decide (what about twins? XD)

Then twins it is! :keke:
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #261 on: August 08 2006, 01:25 am »
Hm, I don't get it either, same-sexed couples having to be so blatantly obvious while it's enough for Fai and Chii to exchange one single semi-hug for everyone to assume they're in love...

Then twins it is! :keke:

Yup. Ah, twisted world *shakes head sadly*

XDD Wow, did they totally forget that Kurogane WISHED for Fai to live off his blood?

Exactly. I could imagine he even has to force Fai a little to drink his blood because Fai's again in his "I don't want to hurt anybody" mood. Oooh, wouldn't that be a great scene? Fai's getting continually weaker and weaker and Kuro is in the end really POed because he refuses to drink his blood and... er... well, something I still have to come up with happens and yeah XD
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #262 on: August 08 2006, 01:33 am »
Exactly. I could imagine he even has to force Fai a little to drink his blood because Fai's again in his "I don't want to hurt anybody" mood. Oooh, wouldn't that be a great scene? Fai's getting continually weaker and weaker and Kuro is in the end really POed because he refuses to drink his blood and... er... well, something I still have to come up with happens and yeah XD

I could see that happening too. ^^ I imagine that Kuro will still have a lot to say and teach to Fai about the will to live. Hopefully CLAMP will show us those talks. X3

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #263 on: August 08 2006, 01:41 am »
I could see that happening too. ^^ I imagine that Kuro will still have a lot to say and teach to Fai about the will to live. Hopefully CLAMP will show us those talks. X3

Hm, I just listen to "Guess how much I love you" and then read your sentence how Kurogane has to teach Fai about the will to live. Suddenly it feels like it's gonna be fluffy and involve lots and lots of flowers XD
Oh, but I picture the scene about that way: Fai has gone up to his and Kuro's room alone to hide the pain he's in (he hasn't drunk any blood yet) from Sakura and maybe R!Syao too. He really coughs miserably and leans against the wall and all of that stuff. Then - tada! - Kuro comes in and sees him and... *thinks hard* somehow convinces him verbally to bite him. Fai gives in finally and when he bites Kuro, the scene blends over to Sakura and Syaoran. So we don't know what happens in the meantime up at Kuro and Fai's and we fangirls can imagine it ourselves XD

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #264 on: August 08 2006, 01:52 am »
I don't think I'll ever satisfied until I seea full on yaoi scene. :(

I'm so hard to please. Not that I'm not over the moon about 125 ;-)
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #265 on: August 08 2006, 01:53 am »
As much as I would like to see an angsty Fai, I do think he will feel more up to living now that he has Kurogane and thus won't have to be convinced not to throw away his life (but as you say, Kjesta, Kurogane may have to make sure he drinks his dayly dose of blood). However, something I do think Fai will angst a whole lot about now is how Kuro-pon won't be able to escape from Ashura, once he wake up, if he is to act as Fai's blood supply. Maybe we will have an angsty scene with dramatic lines like "Leave me, Kuro-rin, please save yourself!" - "No! I couldn't live without you!" (so OOC :hehe:)...
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #266 on: August 08 2006, 02:23 am »
We should have a poll- will Fai be angsty after he recovers? 
As to the Fai/Kuro biting thing...is CLAMP really that nice?  Will they actually show us Fai biting Kuro somewhere on his body to recieve nourishment?  *Grabs tissues from old Kuro/Fai welcome basket and sticks them up her nose* Or will they just hint at it? BeeTrain would show Kuro giving Fai a cup, contents carefully concealed...

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #267 on: August 08 2006, 02:25 am »
Dunno - you decide :keke: (what about twins? XD)

I just visited tsubasachronicle.net again after a looong time and I just immediately knew again why I didn't like the place - there's an immense lack of KuroFainess, totally. Some talked about "the bopnd thing" between them and I was just going, like, "Gaaawds, it's called LOVE, girl, L-O-V-E!" Heavens, people can be SO ignorant sometimes.
Oh, and this:
"what ever happens i thinks its unlikely that Fay will stay a vampire and if he stay one even for a little while he will be only after kurogane (according to translation) who we all know can defend himself and he won't die as well since he has something to do."
Why should Kurogane even want to defend himself if there's a Fai sucking his neck? XD

I hope I don't offend anyone, but I hate that forum with a passion. Most of the people there are so closeminded it just makes me sad. I am glad I am a member of CW, haha.

Yeah, that is true though. Kurogane won't die because he has something to do. That something being staying alive so that Fai can live too because they are so totally and utterly in luuuurve. How does it even make sense that Kurogane would defend himself from Fai drinking his blood, when he's the one that offered? Anyway, in the context they were talking about, it doesn't matter if Kurogane goes back to Japan because Fai is going with him. They're BOUND. FOR-EV-ER. No matter how many tiny details you try to misconstrue, KURO and FAI will be together for the rest of their lives, even if you don't see them as lovers you have to accept that fact *ohohohoho*

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #268 on: August 08 2006, 02:45 am »
I hope I don't offend anyone, but I hate that forum with a passion. Most of the people there are so closeminded it just makes me sad. I am glad I am a member of CW, haha.

I didn't want to put it so blatantly, but I have to thoroughly agree. Gosh, those people have 6 pages about 125 and at least 4 of them they're only talking about Cloney and how pure and innocent his love to Sakura is *headdesk*

Yeah, that is true though. Kurogane won't die because he has something to do. That something being staying alive so that Fai can live too because they are so totally and utterly in luuuurve. How does it even make sense that Kurogane would defend himself from Fai drinking his blood, when he's the one that offered? Anyway, in the context they were talking about, it doesn't matter if Kurogane goes back to Japan because Fai is going with him. They're BOUND. FOR-EV-ER. No matter how many tiny details you try to misconstrue, KURO and FAI will be together for the rest of their lives, even if you don't see them as lovers you have to accept that fact *ohohohoho*

Yeah X3 And even they're not real lovers yet, once Fai is sucking his neck or whatever other body part seems right to him, they will be XD

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #269 on: August 08 2006, 03:18 am »
The fact that some people don't believe that Kurogane and Fye are SO CANON, really drives me up the wall.
How come Fye and Chii can have something going on by just a LOOK they give eachother, and Kurogane, giving his blood willingly to save Fye, because that's his wish- HIS WISH to do so, mean nothing but strong friendship?
Really, it is hilarious that they want to make FyexChii a couple. I see Fye loving Chii like I love my cat- a caring master loving his creation (and probably only true friend). Fye does not seem to me like the one who had many friends, since he continuously keeps pushing people away.
Plus... no one can deny that Fye is in fact gay. I mean.. come on people! I understand that he's handsome, has incredibly beautiful eyes, hair and a misterious air around him-- he calls all the girls- but he is undeniably gay!
Like Mokona said in the Chibi episode (Oekaki Mokona- episode... 37?)
Show content
when he introduces Fye as "the scientist teacher who is very popular among the girls but it's a little weird.."
At first I laughed, because Fye is a bit weird- not because he's funny and carefree in ttrue nature, but because he makes himself seem that way to cover his true emotions... but then I thought again.
Maybe Mokona also meant "weird" as in-- Fye not being interested in women?  :sweatdrop:

Excuse the overdose of rant--- but here's just a thought I've had for quite a time.
TRC is a mixture of all the CLAMP series and characters- the only newly introduced characters are FyexKurogane- who don't have a manga story of their own.
So.. if TRC is a mixture of all CLAMP series... that would mean that Fye and Kurogane are in a separate manga ( might I add-TOGETHER) and a different storyline not involving Sakura, Syao and Mokona?
If so.... I REALLY HOPE SO! A WHOLE manga dedicated to pure KuroFye lurve!

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #270 on: August 08 2006, 03:23 am »
Maybe Mokona also meant "weird" as in-- Fye not being interested in women?  :sweatdrop:

I think Fai likes women. *dodges a brick from all of the KuroxFai fan* Don't worry I'm a also a recently fan of KuroxFai. It's just that I'm saying that Fai might be interested in women too, just that he likes Kuro-rin much more better. ^o^

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #271 on: August 08 2006, 03:34 am »
I think Fai likes women. *dodges a brick from all of the KuroxFai fan* Don't worry I'm a also a recently fan of KuroxFai. It's just that I'm saying that Fai might be interested in women too, just that he likes Kuro-rin much more better. ^o^

True, true- sound logical, hi  liking women, but Kurogane being too irresistible to pass XD

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #272 on: August 08 2006, 04:14 am »
The fact that some people don't believe that Kurogane and Fye are SO CANON, really drives me up the wall.
How come Fye and Chii can have something going on by just a LOOK they give eachother, and Kurogane, giving his blood willingly to save Fye, because that's his wish- HIS WISH to do so, mean nothing but strong friendship?
Really, it is hilarious that they want to make FyexChii a couple. I see Fye loving Chii like I love my cat- a caring master loving his creation (and probably only true friend). Fye does not seem to me like the one who had many friends, since he continuously keeps pushing people away.
Plus... no one can deny that Fye is in fact gay. I mean.. come on people! I understand that he's handsome, has incredibly beautiful eyes, hair and a misterious air around him-- he calls all the girls- but he is undeniably gay!
Like Mokona said in the Chibi episode (Oekaki Mokona- episode... 37?)
Show content
when he introduces Fye as "the scientist teacher who is very popular among the girls but it's a little weird.."
At first I laughed, because Fye is a bit weird- not because he's funny and carefree in ttrue nature, but because he makes himself seem that way to cover his true emotions... but then I thought again.

Excuse the overdose of rant--- but here's just a thought I've had for quite a time.
TRC is a mixture of all the CLAMP series and characters- the only newly introduced characters are FyexKurogane- who don't have a manga story of their own.
So.. if TRC is a mixture of all CLAMP series... that would mean that Fye and Kurogane are in a separate manga ( might I add-TOGETHER) and a different storyline not involving Sakura, Syao and Mokona?
If so.... I REALLY HOPE SO! A WHOLE manga dedicated to pure KuroFye lurve!

YES, Elenath, just YES and AMEN.

Usually I don't like it if you say "that person is gay/whatever" because he acts a little female or weird, but you have to think this is manga. People's personalities get somewhat exaggerated and stronger cliched than in normal books and such. Yes, this is CLAMP, yes, they have unusual, threedimensional and wonderful characters, but I think they've said strongly enough now that Fai is gay. He is to me, and undeniably. Women? Maybe. But not if there's a Kurogane available.

edit: woah, this is my 200th post - what a coincidence must be hitsuzen it's in this thread :haha: Fake cookies and ananas for everyone!

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #273 on: August 08 2006, 04:25 am »

Yes, yes, YES! I agree with mela's statement and also Elenath's statements. KuroFai is UNDENIABLE. And closedminded people really bother me too. ><

I really wish CLAMP would give Kuro and Fai their own manga series! Unless you count TRC as really their own manga series. (They're the REAL main characters! X3)

And on an off topic note... how will we distinguish what to discuss on this thread and on the Official KuroxFai couple thread? Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't see the difference... We are proclaiming and arguing that KuroxFai is canon in the manga here, and in the other couple thread we are sharing our love for the couple?? *__*;;

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #274 on: August 08 2006, 06:39 am »
I think that every CLAMP character is bisexual. They never really put a gender to anything at all, it just doesn't matter whether they are male or female. It's always, "my most important person" and blah blah.

I can picture Fai with women and I can picture Kuro with men (and do, often) but they are undeniably made for each other. And I'm sure they're VERY appreciative of each others bodies.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #275 on: August 08 2006, 06:51 am »
yes,it is destiny and NOBODY can act against it !

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline suzine

« Reply #276 on: August 08 2006, 07:38 am »
Yes, yes, YES! I agree with mela's statement and also Elenath's statements. KuroFai is UNDENIABLE. And closedminded people really bother me too. ><
Heh. A while ago we had an entry on fandom_wank- some girl wrote a very tl;dr anti-slash rant, which basically boiled down to:
1) Every character is straight until proven otherwise- becuse, y'know, it's not like you couldn't replace most of the TB and X/1999 dialogue with "GAYGAYGAYANGSTGAYTHROATLICKINGANGSTGAYG AYGAY"
2) If a vagina isn't involved then the pairing doesn't interest me because I can't identify with it- which is...kinda sad. What, my ability to identify with a character depends on their genitalia?

Also? It's probably the Mary-Sue factor. I mean, Chii has shown in what, a chapter? And we haven't seen much of TRC!Tomoyo (Rin from Inuyasha suffers from the same problem). And Fay actually has a character (and a damned slippery one to write, too), so it's very easy to give their names to whatever Maru-Sue the "OMG i wrot this in 20 min on 3:40 AM after eating tonns of sugar OMG Im so hYPPER LOLOLL!!!11!!R+R" crowd wrote.
 :BangHead:...it hurts to write like that.

And it's very annoying, 'cause Tomoyo? Friggin' ROCKS. Wouldn't know about Chii, but I'd assume she's cooler than the "wilting flower who'll melt Fay's breaking heart" that is 90% of the Fay/Chii fics on FFNet.  :protest:
If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a deal faster.
-The Duchess, "Through the Looking Glass"

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #277 on: August 08 2006, 08:32 am »
*stares at the title of this thread and laughs*
Time to gloat, people! =3

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #278 on: August 08 2006, 09:03 am »

I am so with you! I visited that forum weeks ago and i was about to register but i did not after reading the thread in which the author asked whether Fai was gay or not. And i was shocked to see that most of the replies were "NO! NO WAY!" or "HE's too hot to be gay!". Most of the responses were probably made by 12 year old fanboys with absolutely no knowledge of the manga whatsoever. Not to mention the homophobia in the forum was horrific and excessive! But there are a few members that are very pro-KuroxFai and i'm glad about that but we seriouslly need more people there to defend this pairing. I'm going to join that forum and show those people that KuroxFai is more than just "friends".

Of course, i apologize if anyone likes that forum. But to me, it seems too conservative. IT's like the opposite of CW.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #279 on: August 08 2006, 09:10 am »
I am so with you! I visited that forum weeks ago and i was about to register but i did not after reading the thread in which the author asked whether Fai was gay or not. And i was shocked to see that most of the replies were "NO! NO WAY!" or "HE's too hot to be gay!". Most of the responses were probably made by 12 year old fanboys with absolutely no knowledge of the manga whatsoever. Not to mention the homophobia in the forum was horrific and excessive! But there are a few members that are very pro-KuroxFai and i'm glad about that but we seriouslly need more people there to defend this pairing. I'm going to join that forum and show those people that KuroxFai is more than just "friends".

Of course, i apologize if anyone likes that forum. But to me, it seems too conservative. IT's like the opposite of CW.

That's a great idea, I've thought about it too - all KF fangirls from here could move the party to their forum to show them how canon KuroFai truly is XD We'll invade them *__*

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~