Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98106 times)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
Re: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread
« Reply #320 on: August 09 2006, 12:03 am »
The fact that Yuuko said that everything would work out for Kuro and Fai, as well as Clamp's admission that it will be a happy ending for Tsubasa makes me fairly sure that neither of them will die. Fai won't die because he has super-healing now, and Kuro won't die because he wouldn't LET himself die because it would kill Fai, much like Syaoran wouldn't LET himself fail Sakura. Getting the feathers back wasn't a question, it was something he HAD to do for her.

Kuro HAS to keep Fai alive.  ^___^
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #321 on: August 09 2006, 12:06 am »
Gosh, I'm loving all the posts in here. You make the KuroxFai fan in me swell with pride. Please keep them coming. And lyanar, you deserve a cookie for that well written first post (and a pineapple upside-down cake).^^

Eh, and I think Fai sucking Kuro's blood for the rest of his life might actually be more intimate than kissing. ^^; Or well, to vampires anyway it's like... um, nevermind. ^^;;;

*chortlegiggle* I agree with that statement, Sakaki-san! X3

Yes, Emiko! KuroxFai forever!! LITERALLY! XD

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #322 on: August 09 2006, 12:50 am »
Yes, yes, good posts, welcome to the fandom!  It makes me so happy!

Kuro and Fai's relationship- in my real life, I've been wondering about the depressing state of things in my relationships, wondering why they don't make me happy...I have figured out that it is because I don't feel like anyone really needs me.  I've decided that is ultimate happiness- needing each other.  Fai and Kuro have that.  Obviously Kuro needs Fai, or else he wouldn't have made a totally life altering decision just to keep the guy around.  Now that he's done that, Fai quite literally needs Kuro in order to survive.  That, my friends, is bliss.
And anyone who think either of them would try to get out of it is just plain stubborn!
Do you think we'll ever get an omake about "lunch" time?

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #323 on: August 09 2006, 01:27 am »
Yes, yes, good posts, welcome to the fandom!  It makes me so happy!

Kuro and Fai's relationship- in my real life, I've been wondering about the depressing state of things in my relationships, wondering why they don't make me happy...I have figured out that it is because I don't feel like anyone really needs me.  I've decided that is ultimate happiness- needing each other.  Fai and Kuro have that.  Obviously Kuro needs Fai, or else he wouldn't have made a totally life altering decision just to keep the guy around.  Now that he's done that, Fai quite literally needs Kuro in order to survive.  That, my friends, is bliss.
And anyone who think either of them would try to get out of it is just plain stubborn!

Hopefully not only an omake but an entire chapter *starts to drool* Erm, well, yes, okay ^^"
And I think you're right about that needing thing. That's what makes love love. Needing each other, not being able to go on without the other. This is what it all is about.

Gosh, I'm loving all the posts in here. You make the KuroxFai fan in me swell with pride. Please keep them coming. And lyanar, you deserve a cookie for that well written first post (and a pineapple upside-down cake).^^

*chortlegiggle* I agree with that statement, Sakaki-san! X3

Yes, Emiko! KuroxFai forever!! LITERALLY! XD

Agreed. It really makes me proud and happy to be in a fandom with such wonderful fellow fans. Ananas to everyone!
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #324 on: August 09 2006, 08:08 am »
yeah that's right,i went to many others forum but any one was just as good as this one!
there is so much topics to fill our passion,and above all i have never seen so much TRUE fans gathered,i feel like if i was in a big castle ^^!
and the discussion are so interesting and funny sometimes that i'm sure that when i come here i will have a good time !

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #325 on: August 09 2006, 08:50 am »
id LOVE to see something like that! XD

i love all the posts in here. we outga give the naysayers a tour of this thread. then they'd either have to stop hating and simply admit it exists, or just give up and join us  :heh:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline SuSei_love

« Reply #326 on: August 10 2006, 03:00 am »
:D OMG, I'm late !! So, the thread changes it's name !!  :hello2: Yas, it's so true !! Kuro-Fay is canon !!!

You may call me a .. yaoi fan :heh: ( wich I'm not, I like shounen-ai only ) But, I can't wait to see Fay sucking Kuro's blood on his neck   :inlove:
  I think Clamp is so wonderfull here. The bond between Kuro and Fay means " have to be together forever " .
 And, I like the fact that Kuro understand now the will to protect someone with any price. It's the " strength" that Clamp always mention in their mangas.  :D I love this kind of strenght !!!!

Hey, chap125 is released now. So, I'm wonder how there still are fans who deny all the Kuro-Fay things, and keep saying that they are just friend ?  :dodge:
  No offense, but, how can some Kuro-Tomo fans can't accept that for Kuro, Tomoyo is just " the-Princess-of-my-country " or something like " the one who help me when I'm depressed ". 
  I mean, if Kuro consider Tomoyo this way, it's beautiful too. Why they always want them to be lovers ?  :confused: Why when Tomoyo is important for Kuro, she is also the-one-he-loves ? 
  And, I think, Kuro-Tomo fans don't see one thing. When Kuro is with Tomoyo, he always have to kill and to fight in order to protect his country. Plus, he always wants to be stronger and stronger. Now, when he is with Fay, he do not care about  this strength anymore, but Fay's life. I mean, it's beautiful and sensible, isn't it ?  :D

Sorry if I don't make sense,  :sweatdrop: my english is not very good ! I can't explain my self like you do !!!  :sweatdrop:

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #327 on: August 10 2006, 03:41 am »
:D OMG, I'm late !! So, the thread changes it's name !! :hello2: Yas, it's so true !! Kuro-Fay is canon !!!

You may call me a .. yaoi fan :heh: ( wich I'm not, I like shounen-ai only ) But, I can't wait to see Fay sucking Kuro's blood on his neck :inlove:
 I think Clamp is so wonderfull here. The bond between Kuro and Fay means " have to be together forever " .
 And, I like the fact that Kuro understand now the will to protect someone with any price. It's the " strength" that Clamp always mention in their mangas. :D I love this kind of strenght !!!!

Hey, chap125 is released now. So, I'm wonder how there still are fans who deny all the Kuro-Fay things, and keep saying that they are just friend ? :dodge:
 No offense, but, how can some Kuro-Tomo fans can't accept that for Kuro, Tomoyo is just " the-Princess-of-my-country " or something like " the one who help me when I'm depressed ".
 I mean, if Kuro consider Tomoyo this way, it's beautiful too. Why they always want them to be lovers ? :confused: Why when Tomoyo is important for Kuro, she is also the-one-he-loves ?
 And, I think, Kuro-Tomo fans don't see one thing. When Kuro is with Tomoyo, he always have to kill and to fight in order to protect his country. Plus, he always wants to be stronger and stronger. Now, when he is with Fay, he do not care about this strength anymore, but Fay's life. I mean, it's beautiful and sensible, isn't it ? :D

Sorry if I don't make sense, :sweatdrop: my english is not very good ! I can't explain my self like you do !!! :sweatdrop:

I think you explained it well! I agree. I think the relationship between Kurogane and Tomoyo is cute in a way, but it's not sexual at all. It's very brother/sister, just because he wants to protect her doesn't mean he wants to have a romantic relationship with her. He wants to protect her and everyone in that country because he's wanted to do that ever since he was young. He does love her and Nihon, but that love is not a romantic one, people seem to forget that there is such a thing as different kinds of love. She showed him kindness during one of the most difficult times in his life, of course their relationship is going to be significant, but that doesn't make it a romantic one. They are not lovers, but the have a love like one does for a sibling, I think. I mean, I know that I love my brother and would protect him from harm, but I am not IN love with him. That is the kind of relationship I think Kuro/Tomo have. Tomoyo sent Kurogane off to learn what strength is, meaning that she wasn't able to change him in regards to how he feels and acts. Fai has been able to do that. The very fact that Kurogane is willing to sacrifice his own blood and be bonded to Fai for the rest of his life shows that he is learning what "true strength" is (as the 124 splash page told us) and is such an intimate expression of emotion that I don't see how anyone could deny that there is something there. I think if Kurogane was in love with Tomoyo, she would have been able to teach him. I bet Tomoyo knew all this would happen when she sent Kurogane off, she is a dreamseer, after all :XD: She probably sent him off with a lot more excitement then, she was "ohoho"-ing as she sent him away ;)

Not to mention that Kurogane/Tomoyo is practically pedophilia, I don't understand how KuroTomo fans think that is any better than Kurogane being in a homosexual relationship with another adult...

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #328 on: August 10 2006, 03:58 am »
^ That is so true about the KuroxTomo relationship being only brother/sister love. It could never be anything else (No offense to KuroxTomo fans). No better way to explain it than what mela just said! ^_^ I feel so happy now.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #329 on: August 10 2006, 04:14 am »
I wouldn't say brother and sister,that label just feels way *off*. They're just ninja and princess. Kuro serves Tomoyo, is loyal to Tomoyo, and loves Tomoyo. Just not in the romantic sense.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #330 on: August 10 2006, 06:21 am »
yes,Kurogane and Tomoyo's relationship can't go any further,because it would be a "disgrace" in royal hierarchie,a "servant" is not allow to hang around with a princess,and Kurogane is too upright to transgress this law  :okay:!
moreover he is loyal to Tomoyo by DUTY,and not by love  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
« Reply #331 on: August 10 2006, 06:48 am »
Mmm, but isn't he a "prince" of sorts - don't get me wrong, Kuro/Tomoyo makes my imagination want to commit suicide, but just saying..wasn't he a prince? Son of a lord or something?

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #332 on: August 10 2006, 07:18 am »
I wouldn't say brother and sister,that label just feels way *off*. They're just ninja and princess. Kuro serves Tomoyo, is loyal to Tomoyo, and loves Tomoyo. Just not in the romantic sense.

It's more brother/sisterly than romantic. I dunno, the way they act is just, not necessarily a sibling type, but it's a lot more familial than romantic. Like if I hadn't been told otherwise, I'd think they were related before I thought they were lovers. I don't mean brother/sisterly in a traditional sense either, just in the way that you'd go out of your way to protect someone younger than you, but you don't exactly want to nail them against a wall or anything.  :XD:

Mmm, but isn't he a "prince" of sorts - don't get me wrong, Kuro/Tomoyo makes my imagination want to commit suicide, but just saying..wasn't he a prince? Son of a lord or something?
His father wasn't the king, so I don't think Kurogane is a prince. Lord is a different title from king.

Offline PepperFang

• Thx to the KxF LJ for the luffly icon =D
« Reply #333 on: August 10 2006, 07:55 am »
Despite all of this wonderful glorious KuroFai evidence, there will always be KuroTomoyo fans who disagree ¬_¬ ...but you just know that if it were Tomoyo in Fai's position, the KuroTomoyo fans would be going just as nuts as we are...they just can't be swayed...how tragic for them *sniff*

I voted for number 5, by the way *snickah snickah* :greengrin:
« Last Edit: August 10 2006, 08:09 am by PepperFang »
~~*slinks off*~~

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #334 on: August 10 2006, 08:13 am »
theres one kurotomo fan on animesuki's boarxc who refusex to belevie the evidence. saying that if kuro returns to his world, fai wouldnt beable to speak or something like that :P http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=3724&page=4

kuro-tomo fans are funny in a sense. they refuse to see bright falshing lights infront oftheir faces XD
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #335 on: August 10 2006, 08:30 am »
He wouldn't know how to speak Japanese but he coudl learn or get a translation device from Yuuko.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta

Offline quimmy

• Everybody! Do the canon dance! <(*.*<)
  • Big Fan
  • <3
« Reply #336 on: August 10 2006, 09:03 am »
Well Tomoyo is the sister of an Empress, and Kuro's a prince, or is he a Lord? Usually the sons of lords are lords themselves, but he doesn't seem to have the responsibilities of one. So if we disregard Tomoyo's sexual preference then the pairing isn't completely unlikely.
Not that I'm saying I'd prefer it to KuroxFye of course. >.> <.< But it's more likely than FyexChii.. Dx

And about Fye and speaking Japanese, you'd think he learned it in Yama, or at least the basics. Someone as brainy as Fye would be too frustrated to depend on hand gestures to communicate with Kuro for those six months.

Thanks babypiggy for the set!! <3

Inside an endless conflict
The man has begun to  understand
The reason he fights

Forum Family
| Big Sister - Time Machine |
| Little Sister- babypigggy |
| Twin sister - Starfire |
| Pet Kitties (nyaa!) - hoshisenshi - Jeanette |
<3<3<3<3

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
« Reply #337 on: August 10 2006, 09:56 am »
You know he learned...he was just screwing w/Kuro for fun!
Fai thinks to himself, "Ah, so nice that Kurosama talks to himself when he thinks I don't understand!"  Isn't there a fic about that somewhere?

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #338 on: August 10 2006, 10:56 am »
XD He so would do that as well! *cackle*
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #339 on: August 10 2006, 11:48 am »
Well~

If Kuro and Fai could co-exist in Yama for half a year, I think that proves that they're capable of being together without necessarily understanding one another. Actually, Kuro and Fai spend a lot of time studying each others' actions as opposed to their words, so both characters are extremely observant of the other, and have an understanding of each other that is NOT completely dependant on speaking. In other words, Kuro can read Fai and Fai can read Kuro without either of them opening their mouths. Their body language, their actions, their expressions...

My point being, you do not need to understand what someone is SAYING to understand someone. So even IF they get to Japan and Fai is unable to understand Japanese, that doesn't mean a thing. There's nothing to say that Fai won't pick up a foreign language, since he'll be immersed in it, and even if he doesn't, he and Kuro managed fine for half a YEAR. They'll be okay. Yuuko said so.

And frankly, if Yuuko is wrong, I don't know want to know what's right XD.
« Last Edit: August 10 2006, 01:11 pm by Emiko »
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage