Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98111 times)

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
Re: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread
« Reply #340 on: August 10 2006, 11:21 pm »
And frankly, if Yuuko is wrong, I don't know want to know what's right XD.
Amen to that! 
I just read xxxholic, and that statement from Yuuko made me jump with joy. Oh, the canon-ness!

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #341 on: August 11 2006, 09:22 am »
What did she say?
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #342 on: August 11 2006, 09:49 am »
What did she say?

After they leave Yuuko's shop in the beginning, Yuuko tells Watanuki that everything is going to turn out alright for Syaoran and Sakura, and then adds that the same goes for Kurogane and Fai. Yuuko is always right, ya know :XD:

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #343 on: August 11 2006, 12:42 pm »
But later on, in the Shurano arc, she say that one of them may die?

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #344 on: August 11 2006, 12:50 pm »
But later on, in the Shurano arc, she say that one of them may die?

Hn, does she? Where?

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
« Reply #345 on: August 11 2006, 02:09 pm »
I don't remember the exact chapter -> but Ashura-ou wished for the gang to be transported to his world. By interfering Yuuko made Fei Wang unable to direct them to only 'safe' worlds anymore. They  may go to worlds that is at war (look at Tokyo). She said it was now possible for them (the whole group, not only Kuro & fai) to die. But you know Clamp won't kill S&S.

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #346 on: August 11 2006, 02:59 pm »
*squeals* after long hours trying to finish.. I DID IT! xD~ *dances like an idiot*
Here's my finished pic for ya'll- Comments and feedback more than appreciated!  :greengrin:
I can't believe CLAMP is making us wait again so much for chapitre 126...
But until then... here's some UNDENIABLE KuroFai CANONESS!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37795643/

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #347 on: August 11 2006, 03:39 pm »
*squeals* after long hours trying to finish.. I DID IT! xD~ *dances like an idiot*
Here's my finished pic for ya'll- Comments and feedback more than appreciated!  :greengrin:
I can't believe CLAMP is making us wait again so much for chapitre 126...
But until then... here's some UNDENIABLE KuroFai CANONESS!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37795643/

That is so freaking fantastic! Love love love it! ::huggles picture::

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #348 on: August 11 2006, 04:50 pm »
Thinks of CLAMP killing S&S or K&F in TRC, I'd start to cry, have you've seen X???
There CLAMP and they are not afraid to do it.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #349 on: August 12 2006, 05:52 am »
X has an entirely different feel and theme than Tsubasa does, though. It's important to remember that Clamp is capable of both extreme violence and extreme fluff. Tsubasa is definitely more adult than Cardcaptor Sakura, but nowhere near as violent as X was. Tsubasa's only recently started to lean more towards X than CCS with the latest chapters, but it's still a far cry from X. So I don't think the fact that Clamp has killed off main characters before really justifies them doing so in Tsubasa.

There's no way Clamp will kill off S/S. They're popular characters that have already been established, so killing them off would only upset the fans. Kuro or Fai (both Kuro AND Fai if Kuro dies) is more likely, but frankly I don't see it happening. I can't picture Kuro getting himself killed when he knows and accepts that he's responsible for Fai's life, and a major point of Fai's emotional journey thus far has really been that he needs to start valuing and fighting for his life. (For the record, I don't think Fai's suicidal, necessarily, he just doesn't have a strong desire to live. He wouldn't kill himself, but he wouldn't put up much of a fight for his life either.)

IF there is to be a death, I think it will be both Kuro and Fai, not just one of them. Especially now that their lives are directly intertwined, it's hard to imagine Kuro going on alone without Fai. Kuro and Fai are meant to be FOILs, from what I've gathered. Without one, the entire balance of the group itself would be skewed.

Yes. But I don't think anyone will die. That doesn't sound like a "happy" ending to me. ;)

So, moving away from all the death-talk, what shall we use this thread for in comparison to the KuroxFai couple thread? Because, since it's canon (or, at least, a breath away from it) we don't really need to debate whether or not Kuro and Fai are going to get into each others' pants or not any longer XD

I guess we just use this thread for KF-related plot-discussion? Like, 'will they live in Nihon at the end', etc? 'Cause zomg, necksucking is just around the corner, guys. Hopefully.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #350 on: August 12 2006, 06:20 am »
X has an entirely different feel and theme than Tsubasa does, though. It's important to remember that Clamp is capable of both extreme violence and extreme fluff. Tsubasa is definitely more adult than Cardcaptor Sakura, but nowhere near as violent as X was. Tsubasa's only recently started to lean more towards X than CCS with the latest chapters, but it's still a far cry from X. So I don't think the fact that Clamp has killed off main characters before really justifies them doing so in Tsubasa.

There's no way Clamp will kill off S/S. They're popular characters that have already been established, so killing them off would only upset the fans. Kuro or Fai (both Kuro AND Fai if Kuro dies) is more likely, but frankly I don't see it happening. I can't picture Kuro getting himself killed when he knows and accepts that he's responsible for Fai's life, and a major point of Fai's emotional journey thus far has really been that he needs to start valuing and fighting for his life. (For the record, I don't think Fai's suicidal, necessarily, he just doesn't have a strong desire to live. He wouldn't kill himself, but he wouldn't put up much of a fight for his life either.)

IF there is to be a death, I think it will be both Kuro and Fai, not just one of them. Especially now that their lives are directly intertwined, it's hard to imagine Kuro going on alone without Fai. Kuro and Fai are meant to be FOILs, from what I've gathered. Without one, the entire balance of the group itself would be skewed.

Yes. But I don't think anyone will die. That doesn't sound like a "happy" ending to me. ;)

So, moving away from all the death-talk, what shall we use this thread for in comparison to the KuroxFai couple thread? Because, since it's canon (or, at least, a breath away from it) we don't really need to debate whether or not Kuro and Fai are going to get into each others' pants or not any longer XD

I guess we just use this thread for KF-related plot-discussion? Like, 'will they live in Nihon at the end', etc? 'Cause zomg, necksucking is just around the corner, guys. Hopefully.

That's a nice post, Emiko, and it really makes me hope everyone does survive the story. (Wouldn't it be pretty dramatic if they did and then, after the end of the series, suddenly an article appears in the newspapers: "Shot dead - Famous magician killed by stalker"? XD)

Your idea for this thread is good, I guess. I do think they'll end up in Nihon together. But then again, this would mean Mokona and Fai had to part and I really don't wanna read that ;_____; It's quite obvious that Mokona loves Fai and the other way round, even if it's not romantically. That's why I'd rather see Fai and Kuro as dimension hoppers. But, staying in Nihon with Tomoyo around would also be cool - argh, so hard to choose!

(What does FOIL mean?)
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #351 on: August 12 2006, 06:28 am »
That's a nice post, Emiko, and it really makes me hope everyone does survive the story. (Wouldn't it be pretty dramatic if they did and then, after the end of the series, suddenly an article appears in the newspapers: "Shot dead - Famous magician killed by stalker"? XD)

Your idea for this thread is good, I guess. I do think they'll end up in Nihon together. But then again, this would mean Mokona and Fai had to part and I really don't wanna read that ;_____; It's quite obvious that Mokona loves Fai and the other way round, even if it's not romantically. That's why I'd rather see Fai and Kuro as dimension hoppers. But, staying in Nihon with Tomoyo around would also be cool - argh, so hard to choose!

(What does FOIL mean?)

FaiXMokona FTW. They WERE smooching a bit in Piffle, weren't they? XDD *is shot*

FOILS is a literary term used to describe two characters who are deliberately made out to be different than each other in order to highlight certain traits. Someone being extremely quiet, for example: a shy person will look even quieter when placed next to a loud, boisterous person, and the loud person will look even louder. It's sort of like the yin/yang argument.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #352 on: August 12 2006, 06:28 am »
I'm hoping they'll eventually end up in Nihon, but Fai still has to continue travelling, because of Ashura and all that. So Kurogane gives up his wish to go home, and continues hopping dimensions with Fai. *nod nod*

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #353 on: August 12 2006, 06:36 am »
FaiXMokona FTW. They WERE smooching a bit in Piffle, weren't they? XDD *is shot*

FOILS is a literary term used to describe two characters who are deliberately made out to be different than each other in order to highlight certain traits. Someone being extremely quiet, for example: a shy person will look even quieter when placed next to a loud, boisterous person. It's sort of like the yin/yang argument.

Gaaaawds, you gave me horrible images popping up in my head when you said "FaixMokona" XD (By the way, just in case you didn't notice - you guys actually corrupted me into using "Fai" instead of "Fye"!)

And thanks for explaining! And I totally agree. Fai and Kuro are FOILs, no matter what. The whole group wouldn't work anymore if one was missing.

I'm hoping they'll eventually end up in Nihon, but Fai still has to continue travelling, because of Ashura and all that. So Kurogane gives up his wish to go home, and continues hopping dimensions with Fai. *nod nod*

Yeah, that'd be awesome. I'd love to read that! And since Tomoyo managed to appear in Piffle!Tomoyo's dreams, I guess she could also pay Kurogane a visit every now and then. She'd be his... ah, don't know the word, a person you can talk to about your problems in a relationship XD
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
« Reply #354 on: August 12 2006, 06:41 am »

(What does FOIL mean?)

I would hate to think of Fai and Mokona's relationship as romantic. Then again, I saw a Kurogane/humanoid!Mokona fanart once.Come to think of it, there was this one fic too. XD
KF-related plot discussion huh? Well, we have the continuation of chap 112 conversation to look forward to. CLAMP *better* show us that.
How do you think Fai will act around Kurogane(at first) when he gets healed? Wil Fai drink from Kuro's neck, wrist, or from a cup?Will Kuro cut himself and let Fai drink, or will Fai go straight for the bite? How often must he drink? Discuss. :D

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #355 on: August 12 2006, 06:45 am »
i was wondering how we can ever see Fai's world ... while he made the wish to NEVER return there!
yes,logically they are not supposed to land to celes due to the fact that Fai has paid to never come back to his home land,so the only way we have to ever see Ashura is that this one wakes up and come after fai!...but then he will need to travel across the dimension too!...

Yuuko is going to have many clients ^__^

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #356 on: August 12 2006, 07:04 am »
I'm hoping they'll eventually end up in Nihon, but Fai still has to continue travelling, because of Ashura and all that.

I think if Ashura ever did find Fai, he'd  have a tough time getting through Kuro.  *drools with happiness imagining the fight*  I think as long as Fai has Kuro, he doesn't have to run from Ashura. Whatever the nature of their(Fai and Ashura's) relationship, he's Kuro's mage now!

As to the vamp question, you get nosebleeds just trying to decide, don't you?  Hmmm, I vote for Fai being kind of melancholy when he comes around, and not being aggressive with the feeding.  I think he'll be real submissive, and do whatever Kuro tells him to.  he likes being submissive! So, I don't see any biting anytime soon.  I think it'll be probably Kuro opening a vein, like on his wrist, and sticking it in front of the guy, saying "Eat." Or something gruff like that.  Eventually, though, I think Fai'll take advantage of it.
Kuro: *hands cup* Here's your portion.
Fai: *pouts*  I don't liiiike it in a cup!
Kuro: Why the hell not?
Fai: It tastes funny, it needs to be freeeeesh!
Kuro: Argh, dammit *loosens sleeve*
Fai: There's not cloooose enough! It's old by the time it gets theeere!
Kuro: FINE *unbuttons shirt*
Fai: *bounces over happily and starts sucking on Kuro's chest*

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #357 on: August 12 2006, 07:21 am »
a capricious Fai ? It would be funny  :haha:

but i think that at first kurogane will be forced to oblige Fai to drink his blood because he will feel to guilty to even look at Kurogane  :sweatdrop:
(i can imagine Kurogane grabbing Fai by his hair and taking advantage of his shocked expression to let the blood of his wrist flow into Fai's parted lips :keke:)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #358 on: August 12 2006, 07:22 am »
As to the vamp question, you get nosebleeds just trying to decide, don't you? Hmmm, I vote for Fai being kind of melancholy when he comes around, and not being aggressive with the feeding. I think he'll be real submissive, and do whatever Kuro tells him to. he likes being submissive! So, I don't see any biting anytime soon. I think it'll be probably Kuro opening a vein, like on his wrist, and sticking it in front of the guy, saying "Eat." Or something gruff like that. Eventually, though, I think Fai'll take advantage of it.

OMG! XD
*nosebleed*

Actually, I have a strange feeling Fai might not want to eat at first. That he's all 'Would you please just let me die? Kthanx.'
Kurogane is gonna have to forcefeed him. >3

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline PepperFang

• Thx to the KxF LJ for the luffly icon =D
« Reply #359 on: August 12 2006, 07:32 am »
Mmmm blood talk ^o^

I know this is terribly off the current topic, but I noticed in an earlier post that some people argue that Tsubasa is a shonen manga and wouldn't have shonen-ai pairings in it...but...what about Ashura and Yasha? I mean, that Ashura was a guy right? XD They did call him a king, didn't they?

Sorry again for the off-topic-ness..it was bothering me =D
~~*slinks off*~~