Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98247 times)

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
Re: KuroxFai- Will it be canon?
« Reply #40 on: November 04 2005, 04:02 am »
Yaaay, 2 more positive KF votes!! *dances like Fai in that rabbit world*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #41 on: November 04 2005, 08:13 am »
Yeah! I'm so happy that this thread is so wonderful! And I'm definitely glad that this didn't turn into a fight...

Anywho... I just finished a MASSIVE paper, so I'm in English-teacher mode. And I thought I'd add my two cents in, as to why I think KuroxFai will become an official couple.

First, as we've talked about recently on the KuroxFai Love thread, these two are shown together in Clamp's artwork a lot. And they are very close to each other physically in these pictures. Plus, as has been mentioned before in this thread, the manga has many pictures of Fai hanging on/off Kurogane and touching Kurogane in ways that Yuki and Touya (teh cutest couple ever besides KuroxFai) never were shown doing.

Plus, the way that Fai teases Kurogane is not the same way that friends and family tease each other. Friends and family generally tease each other by trading insults, like Touya calling Sakura 'monster.' That type of teasing is supposed to reinforce the relationship. It says, "we're close to each other, so it's alright if I say these things about you. We trust each other."

Fai's teasing of Kurogane, however, says, "HEY! I think you're pretty sexy and cute and all-out amazing. I think I'm pretty cute, too, so will you pay attention to me?" That kind of teasing is called -flirting-.

To get into some literary analysis (yes, literary analysis of manga), these two are very often isolated from others and forced to be together in several ways. In Shurano and Sharano, when the group was split, it was split Syaoran and Sakura, Fai and Kurogane. They were literally isolated from others they knew.

In a relationship sense, too, they are isolated. Fai and Kurogane are the two of the original characters in the series- every other major character they have run into has been a crossover or a person that would never be a romantic interest. The crossovers almost always have their own romantic interests and histories to deal with. Fai and Kurogane have no one else with whom they could have a romantic relationship.

Ashura is a possible former lover of Fai's, but I hardly think that they'll be getting back together after Ashura awakens, considering that Fai (a)froze him and (b)is scared shitless of him. I don't think Fai and Chi will have a romantic relationship, because Chi seems too childlike and naive. Plus, Chi and Hideki were together in Chobits, and in all the crossovers Clamp has done in Tsubasa, it has yet to break up a canon couple in one world or series to stick them with someone else in another world. If Chi ends up with anyone, it would be with a different version of Hideki.

As for Kurogane, I read the relationship between Tomoyo and Kurogane as a brother/sister relationship, not a romantic one. Besides, as I said before, I claim Tomoyo as a fellow lesbian and I refuse to let her go.  :tongue3: KuroxSouma won't be happening, because Souma is in love with Kendappa.

That leaves the two of them alone, with no possible romantic relationships, partnered together.

Plus, they are opposites, and Clamp loves to make those 'opposites-attract' relationships.

Also, I want to say a bit about the infamous aliases of Outo. Fai, rather than coming up with four completely different nicknames reflecting their four completely different personalities, purposely came up with 'Big Kitty,' 'Little Kitty,' 'Big Doggie,' and 'Little Doggie.' These four names are all opposites and paralells: Dog and Cat, Big and Little. Fai, by choosing these names, purposely compares him and Kurogane to Sakura and Syaoran. He is basically saying that, not only are Kurogane and Syaoran similiar and he and Sakura similar, but that, Fai is to Kurogane as Sakura is to Syaoran. If that's not romantic subtlety, I don't know what is.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #42 on: November 04 2005, 08:21 am »
wow! just.... wow....
Hear ye, all ye unbelievers! read the above post and be forced to join us!

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #43 on: November 04 2005, 01:22 pm »
LadyUltima.

I love you.

You are married to my dear sister hoshisenshi, and with that, I ask you.. *gets down on one knee* Will you be my forum sister-in-law?

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #44 on: November 04 2005, 01:26 pm »
Yes! I'd love to!  Yeah, more forum family!  :hello2:

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #45 on: November 04 2005, 01:28 pm »
Yes! I'd love to! Yeah, more forum family! :hello2:

Yaaay! *glomps* GOD your post was so awesome! Even though we only sticky threads, that post was so amazing it needs to be stickied all by its onezies.. So does Pikari's post in the KT thread! Those were two AMAZING posts...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #46 on: November 04 2005, 01:31 pm »
Why, thank you. I guess good things can come of six-page English papers.

You know, I started this as a poll... And I keep posting here...

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #47 on: November 04 2005, 01:43 pm »
Gah, I love you, my wife!! X3 *glomp* I love your post, and all the recent posts in defense of my favorite couple of all time. It really cheers me up. *tears of joy*

Offline Sheepworld

• New Fan
  • What? What? What?
« Reply #48 on: November 04 2005, 10:18 pm »
Hi I'm new and a little nervous but I voted for the last one because even though I love KuroxFai to bits I just can't see it going beyond a few hints (I'm such a pessimist) Of course, when I say hints it could be from the really subtle to the in-your-face kind of hints that only twelve-year-old school boys fail to see.

I've got a little and horribly drawn KuroxFai fanart also. I'm not sure where to post it though (I'm so sorry! I'm such a noob!). I would guess the official KuroxFai thread but you've got such a lovely list of make-out places that I don't want to interrupt it. Maybe I'll just wait.
Go! Go! GO!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #49 on: November 05 2005, 04:47 am »
Of course, when I say hints it could be from the really subtle to the in-your-face kind of hints that only twelve-year-old school boys fail to see.

Either of those imply canon to me. I mean Touya and Yuki are canon, but they
have never even showed the kind of affection that Fai and Kuro were showing Way back...
Fai and Kuro are so 'in your face' canon already... that's why I voted "they are already making sweet sweet love..." Because I believe they've been alone so so many times already in the manga, you just know they have to have been up to something... ^___^   Lol, either they have, or Kuro is so majorly frustrated at this point... :lol:  hmmm... I don't know, I'm thinking he looked pretty relaxed in some of those manga panels in Shurano after they've been isolated alone together for those months. And isn't that a smug look there on Fai's face? Heh, yeah, I think so... ^___^

CLAMP has those secret chapters, written and drawn for their own intertainment... I say we go raid their homes and search until we find them! *goes to get a passport*

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #50 on: November 05 2005, 04:56 am »
Hi I'm new and a little nervous but I voted for the last one because even though I love KuroxFai to bits I just can't see it going beyond a few hints (I'm such a pessimist) Of course, when I say hints it could be from the really subtle to the in-your-face kind of hints that only twelve-year-old school boys fail to see.

I've got a little and horribly drawn KuroxFai fanart also. I'm not sure where to post it though (I'm so sorry! I'm such a noob!). I would guess the official KuroxFai thread but you've got such a lovely list of make-out places that I don't want to interrupt it. Maybe I'll just wait.

Lol! I looove your avatar!

Well, though i must say that the anime lacks them, the manga does indeed show a few hints. Like in Pfiffle country, when Kurogane's car crashed and Fai left to check up on him! he said the cutest thing... i can't really remember... but that was a really nice hint! ^_^

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #51 on: November 09 2005, 04:12 am »

Oh oh, you can post your fanart on the official KF thread! You can also make your own fanart thread if you draw often! I wanna see it..

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #52 on: November 18 2005, 04:58 am »
Where Kamui is pinned to the wall with glass? And how Fuu Fuu reacts to that? Then you'll know! XD

No no, Fuuma likes frogs, not Kamui

(bigger version)

I love that picture... :rotfl:
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #53 on: November 18 2005, 11:40 am »
No no, Fuuma likes frogs, not Kamui

(bigger version)

I love that picture... :rotfl:

OMG Tessaiga you know of the frog?!?! I LOVED that site a few years ago but it's never been updated! *sniff* Heh heh, lucky for ME, however, that was actually Kamui-chan in that pic! XD I loved that scene... (The real one, obviously...) The pairings Fuuma + Kamui and Seishirou + Subaru fuel my soul....

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #54 on: November 18 2005, 11:41 am »
Holy... That is so funny! X3 It makes me want to see what the real picture looks like! Gah, I should've looked at the volume while I was at Barnes and Nobles today! >.<

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #55 on: November 18 2005, 11:42 am »
Holy... That is so funny! X3 It makes me want to see what the real picture looks like! Gah, I should've looked at the volume while I was at Barnes and Nobles today! >.<

Yeah, you should have!!! It's great!!! XD XD Fuu Fuu is licking the tears off of Kamui-chan's face!!!!!! *fangirl squeal*

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #56 on: November 18 2005, 11:44 am »
sorry people i voted hell no

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #57 on: November 18 2005, 11:47 am »
Yeah, you should have!!! It's great!!! XD XD Fuu Fuu is licking the tears off of Kamui-chan's face!!!!!! *fangirl squeal*

X3!!! <3<3<3 Yeah, I saw tongue and I thought... "I've got to see this, I've got to see this..."
Lol, I'm so... weird! XD

And a few of those results up there make me sad. Very sad, indeed.

sorry people i voted hell no

It's okay, all is forgiven. ^^
Any chance that we could brainwash you? Ehehe..heh... -_- I guess not. But it was worth a try, ne?

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #58 on: November 18 2005, 11:50 am »
X3!!! <3<3<3 Yeah, I saw tongue and I thought... "I've got to see this, I've got to see this..."
Lol, I'm so... weird! XD

And a few of those results up there make me sad. Very sad, indeed.

Don't worry, it's not weird... Volume 8 also has some tongue thing goin' on, but I'm sure you've heard of it... (Or maybe I posted something random about it and you saw... Heh heh...)

And DANG I didn't even look at the results until you said that and now that I looked, I'm sad, too... *sniff* Darn it, I already posted in the "worst part of your day thread"!! This moment needs to go there instead of what I posted!!!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #59 on: November 18 2005, 11:55 am »
And DANG I didn't even look at the results until you said that and now that I looked, I'm sad, too... *sniff* Darn it, I already posted in the "worst part of your day thread"!! This moment needs to go there instead of what I posted!!!

Heh, those votes would be the same even if they showed Kuro and Fai 'doing it' in a two page spread. It's just that some people don't like yaoi, and that influences their vote. Oh, that reminds me of the lovely picture I have of Kuro and Fai doing what I just mentioned... ^_____^