Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98230 times)

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
Re: KuroxFai- Will it be canon?
« Reply #60 on: November 18 2005, 12:00 pm »
Heh, those votes would be the same even if they showed Kuro and Fai 'doing it' in a two page spread. It's just that some people don't like yaoi, and that influences their vote. Oh, that reminds me of the lovely picture I have of Kuro and Fai doing what I just mentioned... ^_____^

Darn it, I had a witty reply to this but you said "Kuro and Fai doing it in a two page spread" and now I'm distracting! *spaces out thinking about it* And are you talking about the pic I drew or a GOOD pic? LOL Cuz if it's a different one I wanna see it! XD But if it's mine I REALLY need to find a way to get my com to let me color that flippin' thing.... *vein*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #61 on: November 18 2005, 12:04 pm »
Darn it, I had a witty reply to this but you said "Kuro and Fai doing it in a two page spread" and now I'm distracting! *spaces out thinking about it* And are you talking about the pic I drew or a GOOD pic? LOL Cuz if it's a different one I wanna see it! XD But if it's mine I REALLY need to find a way to get my com to let me color that flippin' thing.... *vein*

Yuki-chan... you drew...a....Kuro........Fai.......pictu re of them..... and Sakaki....has a two page spread of..... *small hyper fangirl keels over clutching heart and pinching nose to prevent nosebleed* @_@ They sound beautiful..

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #62 on: November 18 2005, 12:05 pm »
And are you talking about the pic I drew or a GOOD pic? LOL Cuz if it's a different one I wanna see it! XD But if it's mine I REALLY need to find a way to get my com to let me color that flippin' thing.... *vein*

Hee, I LOVE the one you drew me!! Hmm... I think you should put it up on the KuroxFai thread!! And I have another one too... um a little more revealing.
And so very very nice... Let me ask permission, and I will pm you. ^__~

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #63 on: November 18 2005, 12:07 pm »
Yuki-chan... you drew...a....Kuro........Fai.......pictu re of them..... and Sakaki....has a two page spread of..... *small hyper fangirl keels over clutching heart and pinching nose to prevent nosebleed* @_@ They sound beautiful..

More like "getting ready to do it".... XD It's nothin' special, trust me... If YOU drew it it'd be about 150,000 times better! And I can't color it, so it's just line art.... ((My com locks up when I load photoshop, and I dunno why... But even if it didn't, I'm not too good with photoshop!))

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #64 on: November 18 2005, 11:45 pm »
OMG Tessaiga you know of the frog?!?! I LOVED that site a few years ago but it's never been updated! *sniff* Heh heh, lucky for ME, however, that was actually Kamui-chan in that pic! XD I loved that scene... (The real one, obviously...)

I havn't read vol8 of X, just seen the whole anime. :sweatdrop: But anyway, still love that frog! :rotfl:
(even if it's just fanmade. Very good job! That webpage has lots of other nice frog pics too)

The pairings Fuuma + Kamui and Seishirou + Subaru fuel my soul....
Um... I better not say anything about that, considering what happened to me in the yaoi/shounen-ai thread...
And that's the only time I ever seriously thought about leaving CapturedWings... :cry:

BUT NOW! I'm getting this thread off-topic. :heh: Sorry, everyone! It's not about X, but KuroxFai!
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #65 on: November 19 2005, 05:31 am »
I've talked about this with a couple people, but it's really interesting how Kuro seems to have
a pretty strong dislike for women. He doesn't want to have anything at all to do with
them. He seems to sit back and let the others talk whenever it's with a woman, and he looks hostile,
like females are a waste of his time.

And now we know why he was really reading those manga. XD
Anyone notice the ninja in Kuro's stories looks blonde? And he has bangs
that hang down in his eyes... and a goofy grin?
Hmm... maybe we should talk about this on the KuroxFai thread...
« Last Edit: November 19 2005, 06:40 am by Sakaki »

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #66 on: November 19 2005, 07:05 am »
Blond? With goofy grin? xD

Let's definitely bring this up on KuroxFai thread. More proof! We must rally the troops!
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Sabrina

• Big Fan
« Reply #67 on: November 20 2005, 03:32 am »
My thoughts:
Well, they are little bit cute couple but still.... Kurogane is mine! Moahahahahaa ;P
Life is out of here....

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #68 on: November 20 2005, 03:33 am »
Blond? With goofy grin? xD

Let's definitely bring this up on KuroxFai thread. More proof! We must rally the troops!

*salutes* Here's one of the members of the troops! XD *marches to the official KF thread to see if the ninja's been mentioned yet*

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #69 on: November 23 2005, 06:10 am »
ahhaha.. well i seem to notice that there are a lot of kuroxfai fans out there... so i'll just say this once.. and i won't explain anything.. *prepares to run away*.. i chose HELL NO!!  *runs away from kuroxfai fans..*  honestly.. this world has turned around.. guyxguy.. girlxgirl..  i'ld like to keep it straight!! girlxguy.. guyxgirl.. ^_^

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #70 on: November 23 2005, 06:18 am »
I think the idea of this poll has been totally lost.
The question is Not "Do you Want them to be..."
The question is "Will they be..."

It was never an opinion question of liking yaoi, which I believe it has become for
many people who seem to be voting just because they don't like same sex pairings.
And there is even at least one vote from someone who has never read the manga!

Ah... what to do?
I don't think the question is being understood and that has made some of those negative
votes pretty screwed up. And considering what Kuro and Fai did all that time in Shurano, I'm not sure how anyone could have voted any other way besides yes, even if they hate yaoi.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #71 on: November 23 2005, 06:55 am »
this world has turned around.. guyxguy.. girlxgirl..  i'ld like to keep it straight!! girlxguy.. guyxgirl.. ^_^

Lol, actually... no offense, but the world has never been straight.
I believe it curves, like many people.  ^_~

Offline quimmy

• Everybody! Do the canon dance! <(*.*<)
  • Big Fan
  • <3
« Reply #72 on: November 23 2005, 07:08 am »
Real women have curves. That's what they say, isn't it?   :D

Thanks babypiggy for the set!! <3

Inside an endless conflict
The man has begun to  understand
The reason he fights

Forum Family
| Big Sister - Time Machine |
| Little Sister- babypigggy |
| Twin sister - Starfire |
| Pet Kitties (nyaa!) - hoshisenshi - Jeanette |
<3<3<3<3

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #73 on: November 23 2005, 07:26 am »
Amen, My Sistah! Real women do have curves!

And, yes, I think this has gotten too much to be a question of 'do you like yaoi or not?' instead of what I meant it to be. I really, really don't want this thread locked, so I think people should be a bit more careful.

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #74 on: November 24 2005, 11:13 am »
uh.. well i'm sorry for misunderstanding the question.. hehe.. ^_^;;  and i'm sorry if i caused anything in here.. i'll just.. walk away slowly.. *tip toes away*

Offline quimmy

• Everybody! Do the canon dance! <(*.*<)
  • Big Fan
  • <3
« Reply #75 on: November 25 2005, 03:45 am »
Right, I was thinking about this today, and I think it's a decent enough theory, so apologies in advance if you, much brainier people than I, figured out this already!
We all know that one of Mokona's secret abilities is to detect emotions, right? So maybe we over-looked a _very_ big Fye/Kuro clue in vol.4 in favour of one of Mokona's other abilities, his ability to mimick voices!
Crowd: *gasp*
That's right people! So in that infamous scene where Fye asks "do you want me to hold your hand?"  and before Kuro has a chance to kill him, Mokona says "Kurogane is very happy!", maybe he's not just saying it to imitate Kuro, maybe he can sense that Kuro actually is happy...deep, deep down.

I know, stupid theory, but it made me squeal in Maths class, so it ain't all bad!

Thanks babypiggy for the set!! <3

Inside an endless conflict
The man has begun to  understand
The reason he fights

Forum Family
| Big Sister - Time Machine |
| Little Sister- babypigggy |
| Twin sister - Starfire |
| Pet Kitties (nyaa!) - hoshisenshi - Jeanette |
<3<3<3<3

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #76 on: November 25 2005, 05:09 am »
hey, that sounds pretty damn cool!
Mokona: Kurogane is happy!
Kurogane: No i'm not! he's lying! O_O

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #77 on: November 25 2005, 05:17 am »
We all know that one of Mokona's secret abilities is to detect emotions, right? So maybe we over-looked a _very_ big Fye/Kuro clue in vol.4 in favour of one of Mokona's other abilities, his ability to mimick voices!
Crowd: *gasp*
That's right people! So in that infamous scene where Fye asks "do you want me to hold your hand?"  and before Kuro has a chance to kill him, Mokona says "Kurogane is very happy!", maybe he's not just saying it to imitate Kuro, maybe he can sense that Kuro actually is happy...deep, deep down.

I know, stupid theory, but it made me squeal in Maths class, so it ain't all bad!

Not stupid at all, Quimmy! And I totally agree. Mokona does have the ability
to feel their emotions, and I think he was helping poor shy Kuro to express his.
^___^

And I'm still trying to figure out what to do about the votes that were placed
by people who misunderstood the question. I know at least three negatives
are false votes.

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #78 on: November 29 2005, 05:01 pm »
Qummiy dearest, your theory is fantastic! And so adorable! Squee!

IS there anything we can do about the votes, short of re-starting the whole thread?

Ahh... yes... I still keep thinking about the saying "real women have curves." I love that saying, not only because it's true, but because it always makes me daydream about curvaceous, beautiful women... (drool... )

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #79 on: November 29 2005, 05:34 pm »
IS there anything we can do about the votes, short of re-starting the whole thread?

Hmm, the only thing I can think of really is that we could make it so people could change their votes.
That would enable those who voted wrong because they misunderstood the question to come back and change their vote to something else, or they could just remove their vote completely if they wish.