AuthorTopic: I have ch 95 is ready to download  (Read 7325 times)

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
I have ch 95 is ready to download
« on: October 27 2005, 11:58 am »
I download this from a bittorrent site. I didn't scan this. But I thought I should share it with you lovely people. Can anyone translate this please.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RIQDMGUJ

:hello2:

Offline ¥~SerenITy~¥

• shaoran's fan forever!!!!! *_*
Re: I have ch 95 is ready to download
« Reply #1 on: October 27 2005, 12:41 pm »
omg i love this forum!!!! :rotfl: arigato!!!!!! ñ_ñ

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: October 27 2005, 01:02 pm »
Kuso... curse you and your cliffhangers, Clamp!! The end of the chapter is just..... insane.

But you get a cookie, mizunotsubasa-san! ^__^ Thank you so much for sharing!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #3 on: October 27 2005, 01:26 pm »
Gah, poor Kuro. But this was an awesome chapter. And what an ending. T_T

Where did you find the bittorrents? Please tell!

Thanks for posting that up.

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
  • oooh...it matches that pink layout.
« Reply #4 on: October 27 2005, 01:26 pm »
Could someone please either post a link of some other kind or the BT link?  pretty please?  Megaupload just doens't like me...

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #5 on: October 27 2005, 01:27 pm »
You can get it at ali-san's journal also:
http://livejournal.com/users/ladydarkmoon

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #6 on: October 27 2005, 09:53 pm »
WoW what an ending...I have a really really bad feeling about that...
But this knife...doesn't it look like the symbol from that freaking guy???
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
  • oooh...it matches that pink layout.
« Reply #7 on: October 27 2005, 11:15 pm »
Thank you for the link pikari!  I was able to get it that time!  ^_^

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #8 on: October 28 2005, 02:41 am »
Holy crap, all this stuff pointing to Fei Wong Reed.

He's a jerk....

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #9 on: October 28 2005, 03:34 am »
I believe we knew that since the first time we laid eyes on him. XD

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kaptan

• New Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 28 2005, 05:07 am »
It seems they all effected from Fei wong besides fai for now.Anyway poor Kurogane.
Coffee is evil. o.O

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #11 on: October 28 2005, 10:11 am »
I'm sure that Clamp will somehow show that Fei Wong has something to do with Fai's past too... It's all hitsuzen. I just can't wait for his turn. ^^

Offline hiiragizawa

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #12 on: October 28 2005, 11:02 am »
hey hey! spoilers in spoiler tags!!!!

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #13 on: October 28 2005, 11:04 am »
hey hey! spoilers in spoiler tags!!!!

I think we can let them go here.

After all, if you are here, you have read the chapter or are about to.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #14 on: October 28 2005, 11:36 am »
Also, we didn't see Syaoran's reactions at all in this chapter, so I wonder if he will recognize the symbol on the sword from the bad guys in Clow, and put two and two together?

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #15 on: October 28 2005, 12:00 pm »
Also, we didn't see Syaoran's reactions at all in this chapter, so I wonder if he will recognize the symbol on the sword from the bad guys in Clow, and put two and two together?

Oh my gosh, I noticed that, too! I was like, WOW, this is the first chapter with only ONE of the main characters in it! O.o I kept looking for Syao Syao, but nope *shakes head* he wasn't there.. Hmm, I really wonder what those guys' motives are? Tsubasa is getting really involved now, you know what I mean? At first it seemed pretty simple and even cliche, but this last world has proven something is DEFINITELY going on here, they were just slow at showing us that! XD
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #16 on: October 28 2005, 12:16 pm »
Tsubasa is getting really involved now, you know what I mean?
It is!! I was expecting CLAMP wouldn't let us down. Now I hope they keep going at this pace, and don't lapse back into filler after Syaoran gets out of the book. -_-;

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #17 on: October 28 2005, 01:36 pm »
It is!! I was expecting CLAMP wouldn't let us down. Now I hope they keep going at this pace, and don't lapse back into filler after Syaoran gets out of the book. -_-;

I know! That's what I was worried about! I mean, we've been waiting for TWELVE volumes to learn something about the characters with NO progress whatsoever, there is no WAY they would give us all of them at once! It's all just seemed like CLAMP's way to show off how many great characters in their other manga they've made up until now, and all of a sudden, they want to get involved with the new folks like Kuro and Fay.. Heh heh, but they'll probably made us wait another twelve volumes before showing us Fay, then another twelve for Syao Syao, etc. etc...

Also, I hate to say it, but it's almost weird... I mean, most manga series don't even last 12 volumes, and in Tsubasa's case, you don't even learn anything until then.. -_- I love Tsubasa, but it is officially the slowest manga I've ever read... *sweatdrop* I mean, it's not even slow, it wasn't moving at ALL the first twelve volumes, and it just started going in volume 13, you know?

In fact, when I read the first volume of Tsubasa, I didn't even like it! Shock shock!! O.o! It just seemed like CLAMP was trying to show off that they could get anything published, kind of like: "Ha ha, we can make shounen manga now, too!!" ((Sorry guys, but that really IS what I thought, even though I've always loved CLAMP!! At that time, I guess I was still mad over X, though..)) It wasn't until I randomly picked up and read volume 6 ((months ago, it was the Japanese one, not English)) that I realized Tsubasa had its own thing going on and wasn't just another pretty face! ((Fay has a pretty face, too, by the way..)) And I've loved it since then! XD

WOW, this post was random and long, and had NOTHING to do with this chapter, sorry... *cough* Stupid Yuki spamming threads!! *cough*

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #18 on: October 28 2005, 02:06 pm »
Yeah, I totally agree. At first I was convinced that Tsubasa would be little more than an excuse for Clamp to write the biggest AU fanfic ever, complete with MarySue!Sakura. But it has gotten much, much better. (I am disappointed with episode 26 of the anime though, since it was filler and bad filler. But whatever.)

This was a great, but very very short act. So many of the recent acts have been like that. It's getting on my nerves a bit. I want more, and quicker! I can't wait to see Kuro's response when Syaoran finally pops back out of the book and tells Kuro that he's seen his entire life story. And I'm loving the Fei Wong Reed angle they're throwing in now. It's about time we actually started worrying about the fact that there are some freaking scary people after them.

And Pikari... thank you for your translation. I love you. Not like I love hoshi dearest, but I love you.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #19 on: October 28 2005, 02:13 pm »
Yeah, I totally agree. At first I was convinced that Tsubasa would be little more than an excuse for Clamp to write the biggest AU fanfic ever, complete with MarySue!Sakura. But it has gotten much, much better. (I am disappointed with episode 26 of the anime though, since it was filler and bad filler. But whatever.)

This was a great, but very very short act. So many of the recent acts have been like that. It's getting on my nerves a bit. I want more, and quicker! I can't wait to see Kuro's response when Syaoran finally pops back out of the book and tells Kuro that he's seen his entire life story. And I'm loving the Fei Wong Reed angle they're throwing in now. It's about time we actually started worrying about the fact that there are some freaking scary people after them.

And Pikari... thank you for your translation. I love you. Not like I love hoshi dearest, but I love you.

*nods* Yep, that's EXACTLY what I thought.. Longest AU fic ever.. And I'm getting frustrated with the short chapters, too... I'm seriously having Fay, Sakura, and Mokona withdrawels... I REALLY wanna see them, now.. And since Syao Syao wasn't in this chapter, I'm already having Syaoran withrawels, too... *cry*

And yeah, you better not love anyone like you love hoshi! She's my sister, and you married her, be loyal, woman! XD XD JK, of course..

Vote for KUROFAI!