AuthorTopic: I have ch 95 is ready to download  (Read 7324 times)

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: I have ch 95 is ready to download
« Reply #20 on: October 28 2005, 02:48 pm »
And Pikari... thank you for your translation. I love you. Not like I love hoshi dearest, but I love you.
Lol. You're very welcome!!

I do agree with a lot of what you guys are saying... the manga has been going very slow. I think if I had been reading it chapter-by-chapter every week when I first started, instead of picking up 1-2 volumes at once, I would probably have given up on it, because Koryo and Jade bored me to tears (with the exception of that nice Kuro/Fai scene in Koryo). Although I must admit, the crossovers have become rather addicting... like playing find-the-Miyuki or suddenly noticing a character in the background the second time around reading and realizing he's from another series. :sweatdrop:

Also, so far it seems like Fei Wong Reed has been so much of a cliche I-want-to-take-over-the-world-because-I'm-evil villain that seems so unlike CLAMP, don't you think? I mean, CCS for example, never even HAD a real villain. It makes me curious, and I hope there's a lot more to him than we're seeing. And dammit, I wish they would make Xing Huo DO something! Something at all! She's been wallpaper for 12 volumes... <__<

Yeah, I want to see the plot thicken... (and twist, and get all confusing and angsty and blah blah...) :lol:

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #21 on: October 28 2005, 03:57 pm »
Koryo and Jade bored me to tears, too.. But so did Hanshin... I really think I WOULD have liked Hanshin, but pairing Shougo and Primera?! I'm sorry, but that's always bothered me.. Especially since it was one of the first cross-overs seen in Tsubasa (talk about a bad first impression...), I was scared that CLAMP was going to do more random things, but that never happened...  I mean, a lot of people liked the Shougo and Primera pairing, but do they know what they are from?! Primera was a little FAIRY thing from MKR and Shougo was basically a Kakyou-replacement for the X movie! So when I saw that THEY were a couple in Tsubasa, I seriously backed off... I was scared horrible things would happen, like weird pairings like Kamui from X with the Snow Queen from Shira Hime Shou and Subaru from Tokyo Babylon with Yumi from Chobits!  XD LOL, no, I never thought it'd get THAT bad, but I thought it'd be pretty odd...

Really, all in all, as much as I love Tsubasa, I really think CLAMP could have done better... A LOT of things could have been skipped.. I mean really, you could read vol. 1, skip a few, read 6 and 7, skip a few more, and read all of the Piffle stuff and you'd know about just as much as anyone else! ((Since the major plot stuff seemed to happen in those places...)) It's kind of annoying, really.. Then again, I probably wouldn't mind if we at least got to see Kamui and Fuuma somewhere, living happily! *sniff* But that won't happen, I'm sure... *sweatdrop* Well, I say all that, but we all know Yuki couldn't live without the random KuroFay hints throughout each volume, not just the ones listed... ^_^ So I guess I don't TOTALLY mind how slow it is, ((it just means more Fay and Kuro time!!)) but I'd still like to know what the heck is going one...  :sweatdrop:
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #22 on: October 28 2005, 04:05 pm »
Nani nani? I looked at the thread and saw my name! XD!

Anyway yes minna-san... Tsubasa has been verrry sloooow goooinng!! >_< And the chapters have gotten shorter and shorter lately. Total Fai/ Sakura/ Mokona withdrawals. But thankfully we're getting somewhere now. I just wonder how long it's going to be until we see Fai's past... and then how much longer to even see Syaoran's past! Neee, it doesn't even feel like Tsubasa is halfway done! Maybe there are 13 more volumes to go!!

(I'm still waiting for Kamui and Fuuma to show up too! As well as Rikuo, Kazahaya, the MKR girls, Kero-chan, and so many more Clamp characters...)

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #23 on: October 31 2005, 01:00 pm »
Kuso... curse you and your cliffhangers, Clamp!! The end of the chapter is just..... insane.

But you get a cookie, mizunotsubasa-san! ^__^ Thank you so much for sharing!

You welcome I can't wait for this weeks chapter and I hope it is a good one.

I have read that how people do like the coupling of different characters, but Yuuko did mention that they will meet the same people but they are different people . So I guess that what clamp was thinking if they made up different types of coupling.  It all depends on how one thinks about it. To me it doesn't will matter because I really love Sakura with Shaoran. if that didn't happen I don't knowif I would have gotten myself to read it. So I think the manga is clear enough for the love of Sakura and Shaoran. *hope that made sence for anyone, I kind off typed what I thought* Hope it didn't offend anyone

*I am a really giddy tupe of girl who fell in love with Tsubasa*

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #24 on: November 02 2005, 12:02 pm »
Yeah... it really is unlike CLAMP when they have a character who is pure evil...
But, then again, everyone expected CLAMP to be doing the whole good/evil thing when they first strike the market with their debut work RG Veda... How Taishakuten randomly eliminates various tribes and kingdoms really pisses me off... Until when I realize that he is doing this for someone else, then I feel sympathetic... I even like Taishakuten, but that's when I am already at the last volume of RG Veda...
Maybe CLAMP will explain Fei Wong's motive behind causing all these mayhem toward the end like they did with Taishakuten.
But wait... CLAMP HAS made a character who is a pure jerk-- little Asura's mother-- Sashi... if you've read the manga, you'll know what I mean.
So... I guess making Fei Wong nothing more than a jerk can be the intention of CLAMP as well... hope that's not the case...  :sweatdrop: