General Discussions > The "What" Board

What's Your Job?

(1/15) > >>

Smile_For_Me:
Just got off work,  :laughing4: yes, I am so sleepy  :snore:

ok what kind of jobs do you guys work at?
Me...well lets see

Waitress/Bartender/Maid/College(yes, thats a job too, :shifty:)
Few others I can't remember right now...

I'm going to bed now.

moezychan:
I work at Arby's; I do cash register, sweep floors, sometimes I mop, wipe down tables, wash dishes, cook the roast beef, turnovers, wash potatoes, clean the kitchen.

My next job is working for the Salvation Army. This one's not quite so descriptive. I basically stand in the cold ringing a bell so people will give money for the poor.

Next is my job at church. I'm a Sunday school teacher for 2nd and 3rd graders. I help with the functions like parties, or if the kids are going to perform for the church.

And my last job is also college. And I agree with you. It is a job. I do more than just go to classes and do homework. I belong to a club. Right now I'm selling poinsettias so we can raise money for a place called the Beatitude House. It's a house for bruised and battered women. They also have children of these women that live there. Also, we have bake sales. I help bake goods and we sell them. And I honestly wonder why I've been tired. Hoe. @_@

Star:
Full time Highschool student.
I should be getting a job at the grocery store soonish 
The lady that is supposed to train me just needs to call.

Okamirei:
Middle school student. But I go to a high school class in the morning, so I guess I'm a Middle/Highschool student?  :sweatdrop:
I'm a assistant at the MPM learning center, and I correct papers for a chinese math class.
I'm planning to look for another job once I turn 14...

Arcademan:
I work in a family fun center. I do the repairs on video games and take care of inventory and prizes. Been in the arcade business for almost 25 years.

Now you know why I call myself ARCADEMAN!!![/i] :tongue:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version