General Discussions > The "What" Board

What's Your Job?

<< < (12/15) > >>

quimmy:
I used to work in a chemist, and now I work in a newsagents. And it's terrible coz I pick at the sweets all day long. xDD
I'm going into my final year of secondary/hugh school, so I'll have to give up the job soon in favour of studying.

Smile_For_Me:
I have a new job(s)

I was a waitress/Bartender/cleaner/babysister,
Now I'm a Dietary at the hospital/cleaner/tutor/babysiter and going to college and a free lance writer, along with a growing presser from a book company to finish a book befor it hits 2007, what Have I gotten myself into....

Tatasenko:
waouh,i'm impressed,you seem to be hardworking...or a genius  :noteworthy:

Airashii:
My job? Doing my stinking homework...but I want to get a real job this next summer.

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: Airashii on August 16 2006, 07:50 am ---My job? Doing my stinking homework...but I want to get a real job this next summer.

--- End quote ---
i remenber that i was totally obsessed by my homeworks,as soon as i came back home the first thing i did is EVERYTHING they gave us in the day  :sweatdrop:!
i was cutting myself of the world and became very irritated if somebody came bother me,i tried to rid of my homework this way but every day they gave us new works to do so it was pointless to kill myself like that  :shifty:...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version