AuthorTopic: Drama CD and Character songs!  (Read 129146 times)

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
Re: Drama CD and Character songs!
« Reply #80 on: January 12 2006, 02:06 pm »
awesome links. Thank you so much, Minoushka and Okamirei! ::would give cookies if I could::

Lol, "Kaze Ni Naritai" is also the title of Sailor Uranus's character song in Sailor Moon, so I was like..."No, that's Yukito's voice from CCS!" (they are the same voice actress)

But then I realised they were different songs with the same title. ^^;;

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #81 on: January 14 2006, 08:28 am »
Waii! Syaoran's voice is soooooo amazing!!! I can't wait to hear what he is going to sing in CD2!!!

i hope it has an S&S duet, that would be first time in the history of S&S that
they would sing together *getting excited*

You are totally right Kuro-puppy!!! Can't wait!!! If that really happens then that should go down in history! hehehe.... I can't wait! I had my japanese friends translate the CD 1 for me......
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #82 on: January 24 2006, 11:45 am »
Track listing for #2 is up.

1.     キズナ (kizuna - Bonds) Syaoran's song
2.    王宮劇場 (oukyuu gekiju - Palace Theatre)
3.    若き勇者と過去なき姫君 (wakaki yuusha to kako naki himegimi - The Young Hero and the Princess without a Past)
4.    告白 (kokuhaku - Confession)
5.    smile   Fai's song
6.    キズナ(オリジナルカラオケ) (kizuna - orginal karaoke)
7.    smile(オリジナルカラオケ) (smile - original karaoke)

And ... preview of Fai's song was played on the Purisute radio show! A special show by Namikawa Daisuke. If you want to hear the whole show (its hilarious), go here. There's also an awesome Fai wallpaper by CLAMP. But I recorded just the song, too.

Fai's song - Smile

Eheh... feel free to correct my romanization/translation if necessary. And thanks Okami-chan for finding that picture first and showing it to Sakaki-chan... otherwise I wouldn't have known to look it up. ^^;;

Oh, and this is for Sakaki-chan... I just had to record the "pineapple" part of Daisuke's show. XD
Pineapple!
« Last Edit: January 24 2006, 12:41 pm by Pikari »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #83 on: January 24 2006, 12:37 pm »
Oh, and this is for Sakaki-chan... I just had to record the "pineapple" part of Daisuke's show. XD
Pineapple!

XD Lol, I've never seen, or actually *heard* someone enjoy pineapple so much! The whole thing is so cute! Thank you so much for putting that part up, Pikari-chan! *Glomps* Don't know why, but for some reason I'm craving a pineapple smoothie with whipped cream now. ^___^
« Last Edit: January 24 2006, 12:47 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #84 on: January 24 2006, 01:23 pm »
(promptly dies)

I just found this thread today. I don't think I'll ever recover from those... vocalizings that Kuro-chi was doing at the beginning of the first cd. Much love to those who uploaded this for all of us.

I will never look at pineapple the same way again. And I hate pineapple.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #85 on: January 24 2006, 02:31 pm »
aw, I wish they had a little bit of Syaoran's song in Purisute. Fai's song sounds great!

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #86 on: January 24 2006, 04:19 pm »
Arigatou, Pikari! Fye's song sounds marvellous! I really can't wait to hear the full version! And the pineapple... :XD: Lol!!!!

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #87 on: January 24 2006, 05:26 pm »
Wai!! Arigatou, Pikari! Fai's song title fits him at least... :hehe:
I REALLY hope the instrumantals are better on Syaoran's song than Sakura's... Oye. *crosses fingers* Maybe it'll sound omething like Kaze Ni Naritai! *fangirl squeals*
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #88 on: January 25 2006, 10:48 am »
That show by Namikawa-san is just hilarious! (Though I barely understood what he was saying I only recognised a few words! :cry:) I never did like pinapples but looks like he just adores it :haha:! Hehehe.... I can't wait for the next CD!!! :hello2: Arigatou for the links Pikari!
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #89 on: January 25 2006, 01:50 pm »
Lol Im not a fan of pineapple either... but this is an exception. XD

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #90 on: January 25 2006, 07:55 pm »
Fai's song sounds kinda odd... It doesn't really sound like Fai, I mean... Well, it's still very pretty! The title fits Fai soooo much! XD

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #91 on: January 26 2006, 03:43 pm »
Oh my god!!! Haven't any of you guys looked at the wallpaper?!?! It's ADORABLE!!!! Pikari get a cookie for that.. In fact, I wish I could give you a whole cookie bouquet for that... O.o

Back on topic!: So anyway, I haven't heard the character songs yet and I don't have time to listen to them right now, so you guys just keep talkin' about 'em, ok? *shifty eyes* ... *leaves*

*comes back* Oh and one more thing, didn't Daisuke Namikawa already sing a song called "Smile" or something to do with smiling for another series? Maybe I'm wrong.. Also, although the name suits Fai, I kind of wish they had named it something else because come on, who didn't expect that? I wish they named it something more... I dunno.. Insightful to his character.. Since the smiling thing is the only thing we do know.. *blink blink* *leaves again*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #92 on: January 26 2006, 03:59 pm »
Yeah, everybody seems obsessed with Fai's smile, I agree. And that wallpaper -is- adorable! I totally meant to comment on that.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #93 on: January 26 2006, 06:30 pm »
I think.... I saw that wallpaper in another topic. The TRC pictures topic, if I'm not mistaken.
Well, I shall comment on it again. It's awesome!!! ^_^

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #94 on: January 26 2006, 07:47 pm »
*comes back* Oh and one more thing, didn't Daisuke Namikawa already sing a song called "Smile" or something to do with smiling for another series?

He did a song called 'Smile' for Prince of Tennis. I was surprised too that he
did another song with the same title. And I still haven't gotten tired of hearing him eat that pineapple. XD

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #95 on: January 27 2006, 02:43 am »
He did a song called 'Smile' for Prince of Tennis. I was surprised too that he
did another song with the same title. And I still haven't gotten tired of hearing him eat that pineapple. XD

Ohh I see... Nyaaa, that kind of thing bugs me... I dunno why... ((And LOL Sakaki, you beat me to using that pic as an avi! I was gonna make one, but I couldn't think of what to put on it...))

Anyway, what is all this about a pineapple? XD Do I have to listen to the radio clips to find out?
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #96 on: January 27 2006, 06:28 am »
Ohh I see... Nyaaa, that kind of thing bugs me... I dunno why... ((And LOL Sakaki, you beat me to using that pic as an avi! I was gonna make one, but I couldn't think of what to put on it...))

Anyway, what is all this about a pineapple? XD Do I have to listen to the radio clips to find out?

Lol! I actually have something to put on the avatar, just haven't had a chance to add it yet. I'm also not sure I want to cover up Fai's sweet neck with a word... XD

Heh, the pineapple is here: pineapple
And it's well worth the listen... that is if you want to hear Daisuke Namikawa saying, "Mmmm...." and making other various noises with his mouth full. XD

Offline Lulu

« Reply #97 on: January 27 2006, 07:45 am »
And it's well worth the listen... that is if you want to hear Daisuke Namikawa saying, "Mmmm...." and making other various noises with his mouth full. XD
X_DDDDDD I've only downloaded the song, but thanks to that comment I'm SO downloading the drama clip XD

Even if it's not the kind of song I like, I think smile fits Fye ^^ It has a cheerful external appearance (the title), but it's actually soothing and a little bit sad. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

By the way, Pikari-san, would you let me upload the song in my domain for my spanish TRC fansite? ^^u Giving you full credit everywhere I can, of course.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #98 on: January 27 2006, 09:42 am »
By the way, Pikari-san, would you let me upload the song in my domain for my spanish TRC fansite? ^^u Giving you full credit everywhere I can, of course.
Go ahead! ^^

And yeah... somehow that pineapple never gets old, ne? XD

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #99 on: January 27 2006, 06:10 pm »
Kyaa! I'm so excited to hear Fai's song! I'm going to download it later at home!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------