AuthorTopic: Drama CD and Character songs!  (Read 136515 times)

Offline LemonPing

• Good Fan
  • This is Kobato-chan from CLAMP's Kobato(Temporary)
Re: Drama CD and Character songs!
« Reply #160 on: February 07 2006, 03:08 pm »
the play is mentioned in the the first drama cd... i havent heard it but i think they planned the play in the first CD

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #161 on: February 07 2006, 06:33 pm »
Kyaa! I want to listen to it too! sadly, our modem is broken! Im so sad!!! I can't log on to the internet anymore at our house! That's the reason why i haven't logged in for fri, sat & sunday.. (If anyone noticed that is *sulk*)

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #162 on: February 07 2006, 09:54 pm »
Oh! So that's what happened! Why did mokona said something about Syaoran being happy then Fai said that he/she is correct or something and him/her (I still don't know mokona's gender :sweatdrop: :cry:) being very happy :sweatdrop:??? (Oh my! I really need to learn proper Japanese soon! :tongue3:)

it's in track 3 I think in between Sakura and Syaoran's conversation... If Sakura can't say a simple Suki desu then does that mean that Yuuko's price of their relationship was not only from the past :(??? (If anyone understood what I said...hehehe... :haha:) A full translation would be nice... Thanks LemonPing for the summary! Kurogane is some kind of a villian right??? in the play I mean....
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #163 on: February 08 2006, 07:35 am »
If you guys would like I can make a detailed(as much as I can make it to be) of what happens... I won't be able to translate sentence to sentence because I just have too much to do this month, but I can tell you what the characters are talking about.

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #164 on: February 08 2006, 12:09 pm »
Miescha Clayre - Kuro-tan's a villain?  :tard: I thought he was part of the "san-nin"(3 people) who were recovering the princess' memories... OOOPS! I guess I misunderstood. :seatdrop:

Mina - I could understand half of it, but if you could summarize it, it'd absolutely be cookie-worthy. ^_^
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #165 on: February 08 2006, 12:25 pm »
If you guys would like I can make a detailed(as much as I can make it to be) of what happens... I won't be able to translate sentence to sentence because I just have too much to do this month, but I can tell you what the characters are talking about.

Could you?  Oh, that would be so sweet!  -hugs-
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #166 on: February 10 2006, 06:18 am »

Oh that would be very much appreciated... :noteworthy:

Miescha Clayre - Kuro-tan's a villain?   I thought he was part of the "san-nin"(3 people) who were recovering the princess' memories... OOOPS! I guess I misunderstood. :seatdrop:

Is that what he is :sweatdrop:??? I'm not really sure if he is a villian cause I can barely understood what was being said :heh:... I was just going by the tone of his voice in the play :dodge:....

I about Sakura saying suki desu I finally found the right words... What I meant was if Sakura cannot even say a simple 'suki desu' then does that mean that when Yuuko said that their price was their relationship it wasn't only in the past but also their future relationship(as a couple/lovers)as well??? Meaning Sakura and Syaoran can never be together???  :sad5:

There, does anyone understand that now??? Hehehe..... :keke:
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline Lulu

« Reply #167 on: February 10 2006, 10:00 am »
I about Sakura saying suki desu I finally found the right words... What I meant was if Sakura cannot even say a simple 'suki desu' then does that mean that when Yuuko said that their price was their relationship it wasn't only in the past but also their future relationship(as a couple/lovers)as well??? Meaning Sakura and Syaoran can never be together???  :sad5:
I don't think so... I simply thought Sakura was being as shy as usual when it comes to love-related conversations ^^ In the previous drama she gets all embarrased when she says that Priest Yukito from Clow Kingdom is a very special person to her and that she likes him very much, even though we and Syaoran know that she did not mean she loves him in "that" way. So what about saying "I like you" to a young and handsome boy? Even Syaoran can't get his lines right when he has to say that he loves her XD And she still hasn't recovered all her memories, so the past familiarity with which they both treated each other is not there yet. It's not like saying "I love you" to a complete stranger, but it's close...

That would be awesome! :3

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #168 on: February 10 2006, 01:25 pm »
i can download it, but it doesn't show the visualation.....ㅠ.ㅠ.....
by me.

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #169 on: February 10 2006, 01:28 pm »
theres a visualisation?
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

Aunt - pretty

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #170 on: February 10 2006, 02:23 pm »
Miescha Clayre - Hmm...Well, Sakura didn't blackout like she did in Outo, so I don't think it had to do with Syaoran's price. Besides, there's no way I'll allow that relationship to die! :tongue3:

tsubasa_4ever - There is no visualization. It's just a soud file that sounds like an episode.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #171 on: February 11 2006, 02:13 am »
suu_no_clover and Lulu-------> Yeah I guess you guys are right :sweatdrop:... I can't bare the thought that they can't be with each other! I'l personally stomp off to CLAMP and sue the if they do that.... :angry:

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #172 on: February 15 2006, 10:19 am »
I'm sorry everyone.... I know I promised to do a summary but I can't do it.... my computer went poof, so I lost all my files (again...) and currently without a computer.... so I won't be able to log on as much....

sorry everyone  :(

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #173 on: February 15 2006, 08:21 pm »
LOLZ.....know what track 3/4 reminds me of? The play in the CCS 2nd movie! :XD:

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline sofiacardcaptors

• I'm a dreamer with a hidden power
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I'm a dreamer with a hidden power...
« Reply #174 on: February 16 2006, 01:50 am »

LOL i thought the same xD

that's too bad Mina-san T_T but don't worry n_n I hope you can get your computer

*||  Sakura no Hikaru ||* - Animakura  - Sofi-chan LiveJournal
Forum Family ^-^
Sister: CherryandWolfLover
Little sister: fisah
Aunt: Fye-chan
Twin-sis: Lexi
Big bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Big sis: bLuetopaz
Cousin: Ralea
Little sis: Ruby Chan
Twin sis: princess_kakurine
Sis: Cherry-chan
Sis: Goku [cardcaptors_ria]
Sis: rusty
Big bro: Kuropuppy
Big sis: Møon Li
Little sis: HaCk<3

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #175 on: February 17 2006, 07:57 am »
I'm sorry everyone.... I know I promised to do a summary but I can't do it.... my computer went poof, so I lost all my files (again...) and currently without a computer.... so I won't be able to log on as much....

sorry everyone :(

That's ok Mina :D!!! We'll manage...somehow.... :sweatdrop:

Oh yeah!!! Hehehe.... :lol:

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #176 on: February 17 2006, 08:21 am »
I was thinking the same thing!  The whole princess thing, and I'm assuming she's saying something along the lines of 'I cannot accept your love...'

Aunt - pretty

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #177 on: February 17 2006, 09:37 am »
Has anybody seen the third CD picture?? It has Sakura and Syaoran in it!! It probably means we will be having a duet!!! (crosses fingers) :inlove:
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #178 on: February 17 2006, 09:39 am »
Has anybody seen the third CD picture?? It has Sakura and Syaoran in it!! It probably means we will be having a duet!!! (crosses fingers) :inlove:

According to chibiyuuto, we will.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #179 on: February 17 2006, 10:52 am »
Ergh... CDJapan says the two character songs will be Mokona! (><;; ) and the Syao-Saku duet. I wanted Fai and Kurogane, dammit!

*calms down* XD

Oh well, the noises they make in my imagination are much better... XD