AuthorTopic: Drama CD and Character songs!  (Read 136534 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: Drama CD and Character songs!
« Reply #180 on: February 17 2006, 11:22 am »
Oh well, the noises they make in my imagination are much better... XD

I agree...
Hmm, I'm thinking a Fai and Kuro duet wouldn't be much singing anyway.
After Fai got the first couple cute words out, Kuro would... oops, almost forgot this wasn't the kurofai thread. ^^;;  *runs back to favorite thread*

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #181 on: February 17 2006, 11:51 pm »
KAWAII! I love the cover :inlove:!!! Darn! I was hoping for a KuroFai duet! Even though it will be (probably) mostly Fai teasing and Kuro-wanwan shouting! :tongue3:

The duet Saku and Syao are doing is Yume no Tsubasa... I was hoping for a new song but atleast Mokona has a song!!! hehehe..... :hello2:
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline sofiacardcaptors

• I'm a dreamer with a hidden power
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I'm a dreamer with a hidden power...
« Reply #182 on: February 18 2006, 12:00 am »
Yeahhh I agree I love that cover!!! *-*

I was hoping a new song, but Yume no Tsubasa is pretty good! *-* awwww I can0t wait >.<

I want to listen Syao & Saku singing together *excited*
« Last Edit: February 18 2006, 01:44 pm by sofiacardcaptors »

*||  Sakura no Hikaru ||* - Animakura  - Sofi-chan LiveJournal
Forum Family ^-^
Sister: CherryandWolfLover
Little sister: fisah
Aunt: Fye-chan
Twin-sis: Lexi
Big bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Big sis: bLuetopaz
Cousin: Ralea
Little sis: Ruby Chan
Twin sis: princess_kakurine
Sis: Cherry-chan
Sis: Goku [cardcaptors_ria]
Sis: rusty
Big bro: Kuropuppy
Big sis: Møon Li
Little sis: HaCk<3

Offline ¥~SerenITy~¥

• shaoran's fan forever!!!!! *_*
« Reply #183 on: February 18 2006, 02:56 am »
OM! I want that cover in a poster!  :inlove:
March..march come to me march..
T_T

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #184 on: February 18 2006, 03:20 am »
Ergh... CDJapan says the two character songs will be Mokona! (><;; ) and the Syao-Saku duet. I wanted Fai and Kurogane, dammit!

*calms down* XD

Oh well, the noises they make in my imagination are much better... XD

Arrrgh!! Yuki wanted a KF duet, too... *sniff*

Not that I've even heard ANY of the songs yet... Still no com space... But I bought an external hard drive so I should FINALLY be able to download these songs by the end of the week! ((*vein* Of course the store didn't have any in stock... *vein*)) So I'll post my rant about them soon! XD

Anyway, so Mokona gets TWO songs??? Wow, as usual KF got the short end of the stick... In a way, S/S get two songs each ((If you count the duet)) and even Mokona is worthy of two songs but not KF? *vein* That makes me mad... Veeeery mad....

But I guess I have to agree with your last point, anyway, Pikari!! Ne? Ne? *nudge nudge*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #185 on: February 18 2006, 04:02 am »
i don't think it means that Moko-chan gets TWO songs...i thought it meant that one of the character songs on the next Drama CD is going to be by Mokona and the other song is going to be a Syao/Saku duet...??? that's what i thought! ^^;;;

Can't wait to hear Mokona!!!! XD I have the Magic Knight Rayearth song about Mokona but all Moko-chan says in it is...PUU PUU PUU
-_-
« Last Edit: February 18 2006, 04:39 am by Rika Iiyumi »

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #186 on: February 18 2006, 05:03 am »
Sakura and Syaoran duet... hanyaaaan!!

I hope that whoever that buys the CD will be nice enough to scan the cover, and show us a bigger image... it is sooo lovely!!

I can't wait to listen to it!!
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #187 on: February 18 2006, 05:10 am »
i don't think it means that Moko-chan gets TWO songs...i thought it meant that one of the character songs on the next Drama CD is going to be by Mokona and the other song is going to be a Syao/Saku duet...??? that's what i thought! ^^;;;
Yeah, that's what I meant. :sweatdrop: Gah, I would swim to Japan and set the company on fire if they gave Mokona two songs and everyone else only one. o_O;; Okay, maybe not that far... but you get the idea. XD

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #188 on: February 18 2006, 07:02 am »
Yeah, that's what I meant. :sweatdrop: Gah, I would swim to Japan and set the company on fire if they gave Mokona two songs and everyone else only one. o_O;; Okay, maybe not that far... but you get the idea. XD

Right you are Pikari!!! it's not fair if Mokona has two songs :angry:... I can't wait for march to come!!!
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #189 on: February 20 2006, 02:44 am »
Lol!!! Hahah... poor Mokona. But I'm sure that the little Mokona will only get one song as well.

And Sakura and Syaoran doing a duet... and it's Yume no Tsubasa... that's the best news I've had this whole week. Thank you! I'm definitely looking forward for that!

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #190 on: February 20 2006, 03:09 am »
Mokona's song from Magic Knight Rayearth was funny! lol since all he said was 'puu' XD
I LOVE that new CD cover it looks beautiful! such lovely background colours too! *__*
I really want to hear the s&s duet as well... it will no doubt be very sweet ^_^

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #191 on: February 20 2006, 06:16 am »
Has anyone translated (or found a translation) of Fai's song?  I am working on it, but what I am coming up with is kinda  :confused: strange.  I like what I am getting, but  :sweatdrop: ... I wonder if anyone has it?

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #192 on: February 23 2006, 12:22 pm »
Well, Pikari-sama did the last cd... will she please us all again with her translations? :keke:
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #193 on: February 23 2006, 12:24 pm »
lol, I was wondering if it would be too much to ask for Kizuna translations.  And Smile would be WONDEFUL.  Cause I'm horrible at translating things.  I catch like, a few words and thats it.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #194 on: February 23 2006, 03:09 pm »
^^;;

I would like to do those, whenever I get the time. Smile seemed strange for me too, when I was looking at it before. Trying to figure out just who that "kimi" is that Fai is singing about... <__<

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #195 on: February 23 2006, 03:17 pm »
I can wait. Take your time. :)
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #196 on: February 23 2006, 04:39 pm »
^^;;

I would like to do those, whenever I get the time. Smile seemed strange for me too, when I was looking at it before. Trying to figure out just who that "kimi" is that Fai is singing about... <__<

Kimi, indeed.  I get the feeling that "ijiwaru na" might have a clue to "kimi"'s identity. That's my favorite part of the song, because you can tell Namikawa-san is smiling really big when he sings it. 
Yeah, I'm glad someone as great as Pikari-sama feels the same way I do about the song (being kind of wierd).  Would you like me to post what I have, poor as my Japanese is, for the board's perusal?  There are a couple of lines that have me completely stumped, and the rest is probably really bad.  I can translate it word for word fairly easy, but getting the whole meaning of a line is difficult at my level.

Okay, here is what I have for the first verse and first chorus.  Keep in mind that my confindence in this traslation is about as sturdy as a house of cards.  I am unsure of the whole thing, and the words in italics are little more than guesses as to the actual meaning.  This is based off Pikari's romaji lyrics and Okamirei's booklet scans. Updated with some minor changes, and the rest of the song, literally translated.

smile

tooi kuni ni nokoshita  takusan no sayonara ha
     * leaving behind distant lands, saying so many goodbyes

yume no naka de  hora  dakishimete kudakechatta yo
     *in my dreams, Hey, please hold me, I'm a little broken.

mamoreru mono subete wo  taisetsu ni todoketai
      *all the things I protect, it's important to tell you

hakobu kaze ha  tada  utau dake  sou sore dake
      *carried on the wind, I just sing, it just seems that

ijiwaru na michi
     *mean way,

demo  hohoenda kimi
     *but, when you smile...

yasashisa kara  kizutsuita toki ha
      *You have been so kind, since the time I was in pain
omoidasou  kokoro no oku no
       * Feelings began, from deep within the heart
kazoekirenai smile
       * Don't cut me off, smile

mune no naka de sodateta  takusan no kagayaki ha
   *Within my chest, growing  many splendors
asai yume ni  mou  okosarete karechatta ne
   *Another dream , wake, wither
todokanai koe
   *doesn't reach, my voice
demo  utaidasu kimi   
   *but still sing you

kanashimi kara  chikara wo atsumete
   *Because I'm feeling sad, please summon your    power
arukidasou  mada minu basho he
   *start to walk towards that place
hikari no mukou he
   *light _no_foreign land towards

If you are going to throw fruit at me, please make it pineapples!
« Last Edit: February 25 2006, 09:25 pm by Kirtai »

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #197 on: February 23 2006, 08:17 pm »
KAWAII! I love the cover :inlove:!!! Darn! I was hoping for a KuroFai duet! Even though it will be (probably) mostly Fai teasing and Kuro-wanwan shouting! :tongue3:

The duet Saku and Syao are doing is Yume no Tsubasa... I was hoping for a new song but atleast Mokona has a song!!! hehehe..... :hello2:

YESSSSS finaly a S&S duet even if it ain't a new song....*puts Mokona's song on the Mp3 player from MKR and gets supergenki once again*
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #198 on: February 24 2006, 02:15 am »
I get the feeling that the 'kimi' in smile is someone we all know and love... :hehe: Wait! 'kimi' means 'you' right??? :confused:

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #199 on: February 24 2006, 08:14 am »
Yeah, "kimi" means you. ^^;; Except "michi" is road, so I think it's more like "This road/path is cruel, but when you smile.." And "kazoekirenai" is something like "countless". Or so says my dictionary. Sorry, hope you don't mind me throwing in my two cents. ^^;; Do keep going.

I still find it weird, because "smiling" doesn't describe Kurogane at all. Ashura either, from what I've seen in RG Veda, but who knows. Oh wait, I know! Fai is secretly in love with Sakura!! ><;; Evil CLAMP giving us those love triangles. :dodge:

Lol, I'm rambling. I don't know, but it just seems a little too sentimental and... optimistic for Fai. But that could be me. Unlike Kurogane's song, which I thought was dead on.

Oh well... *runs away from the thread into hiding again*