AuthorTopic: Drama CD and Character songs!  (Read 136628 times)

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
Re: Drama CD and Character songs!
« Reply #420 on: October 29 2006, 12:15 am »
anyone have all the translation??im sorry,im too lazy to check the previous pages...
im also in hurry coz tomorrow i have school!!
so,please...if anyone have,2 cookies!! ^o^

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Chibi

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #421 on: November 20 2006, 10:18 am »
I didn't know that there were Drama CDs and Character Songs!!!

Where can I download all the ones that have been released?
« Last Edit: November 20 2006, 10:36 am by Chibi »

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #422 on: November 20 2006, 11:18 am »
I didn't know that there were Drama CDs and Character Songs!!!

Where can I download all the ones that have been released?

http://www.freewebs.com/linkplayer/Tsubasa%20Reservoir%20Chronicle%20mp3%27s.html

remember that is Kuro_puppy-sama's site :wink:

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #423 on: November 20 2006, 03:04 pm »
http://www.freewebs.com/linkplayer/Tsubasa%20Reservoir%20Chronicle%20mp3%27s.html

remember that is Kuro_puppy-sama's site :wink:

and if you're having trouble downloading the music, just leave the site, come back and try again.....my host for the songs can be a bit weird at times >.<
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline saigo_no

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #424 on: December 25 2006, 03:07 am »
How was the Kurogane song? XD;
"The course of true love never runs smooth."
~Shakespeare

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #425 on: February 16 2007, 11:13 am »
Guys! does any of you have the 2nd xxxholic/tsubasa drama??? i just found out today that there was a second drama CD!!! I will be eternally grateful to anyone who can post it up for me (I can't give out cookies yet :cry:) ... I'm not that worried about the translation since I have some japanese friends :tongue3:!!!
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #426 on: February 16 2007, 03:13 pm »
Guys! does any of you have the 2nd xxxholic/tsubasa drama??? i just found out today that there was a second drama CD!!! I will be eternally grateful to anyone who can post it up for me (I can't give out cookies yet :cry:) ... I'm not that worried about the translation since I have some japanese friends :tongue3:!!!

a friend gave me this link awhile ago:

Horitsuba Gakuen 2
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #427 on: February 17 2007, 07:27 am »
a friend gave me this link awhile ago:

Horitsuba Gakuen 2

Thanks! but um.... the file isn't there anymore... PLEASE anyone!!! I would really love it if I can have it... I WOULD buy it myself but I don't have any credit card(my parent's are off limits) and my Japanese friend isn't going back to Japan until summer and that still a long way to go....
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #428 on: February 17 2007, 02:04 pm »
Thanks! but um.... the file isn't there anymore... PLEASE anyone!!! I would really love it if I can have it... I WOULD buy it myself but I don't have any credit card(my parent's are off limits) and my Japanese friend isn't going back to Japan until summer and that still a long way to go....

oops! my bad

here's another upload: http://d.turboupload.com/d/1536484/Shiritsu_Holitsuba_Gakuen_2.mp3.html
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #429 on: July 22 2007, 09:31 am »
thanks for that Kuro-puppy! I know it's been months since you posted that.... Does anyone have the translation for the script???

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #430 on: July 24 2007, 05:40 am »
thanks for that Kuro-puppy! I know it's been months since you posted that.... Does anyone have the translation for the script???

Is this what you're looking for....?

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #431 on: July 24 2007, 08:53 am »
WAI! thank you very much! I was searching the net all over for that!!!

Offline namirox

« Reply #432 on: August 06 2007, 04:07 pm »
>w<
wahh...can anyone please upload the translations to the first three albums? please~~~~
im like so confused right now!!!
pleaseeeeeeeee

Offline namirox

« Reply #433 on: August 06 2007, 04:08 pm »
Is this what you're looking for....?

do you have the translations to the first three albums? O___O
please upload them~

Offline namirox

« Reply #434 on: August 06 2007, 04:09 pm »
SAT's are done~~! But I know I didn't do well, so retaking in June...*sigh*

But! I got positive news... it's not the best translation, probably, but I translated the first part of the CD3~ Where the sad part is...*sniff*

I hope my translations make sense.... please enjoy~  :keke:

do you still have them? :O

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #435 on: August 06 2007, 05:11 pm »
oy lad! easy with the posting, you can do that in one post. no need to make 3 posts in a row
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #436 on: August 07 2007, 01:23 am »
Oh yeah! According to chibiyuuto (who I've found out is a he not a she so I'm sending out m apologies since I've been refering to him as a girl) the script for the 3rd Horitsuba gakuen drama CD is done. I don't think the date for it's release has been announced yet though...

Offline namirox

« Reply #437 on: August 07 2007, 11:42 am »
im really really sorry....im like freakin out right now  :cry:...so does anyone have the translations to the album? :3

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #438 on: August 08 2007, 04:35 am »
There are translations of parts of the Drama CD but as far as I know no one made a translation of all three on this thread... I'm afraid you would have to rely on the summary that was given here...

Offline namirox

« Reply #439 on: August 08 2007, 11:25 am »
alrighty then, thank you anyways....