AuthorTopic: Chapter 1 0 0  (Read 12380 times)

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: Chapter 1 0 0
« Reply #20 on: December 10 2005, 10:48 am »
This is a very adorable chapter... And I too love platonic Syao/Kuro. Kuro actually been a bit more affectionate and 'fatherly' with Syao than with Sakura, what with the whole bit about Kuro teaching Syao how to use a sword.

If Kero shows up, do you think Yue will as well?
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline sofiacardcaptors

• I'm a dreamer with a hidden power
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I'm a dreamer with a hidden power...
« Reply #21 on: December 11 2005, 03:50 am »
Thanks Pikari!! *hugs*
Yeah.. I agrre. I think it'll more special n.< but I love it!!! I love kuro&syao's momments! maybe they'll be good friend *-* i hope so! i'm sure x) and...
kuro is so kind (like syao said xD) hahahah i love the part when mokona ate kuro's sandwich! hahahah x)
I didn't realize about fye's eyes x) but I love them x)
I also like Sakura's outfil n_n She's so sweet ^-^ and Fye looks old with that hat xD

*||  Sakura no Hikaru ||* - Animakura  - Sofi-chan LiveJournal
Forum Family ^-^
Sister: CherryandWolfLover
Little sister: fisah
Aunt: Fye-chan
Twin-sis: Lexi
Big bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Big sis: bLuetopaz
Cousin: Ralea
Little sis: Ruby Chan
Twin sis: princess_kakurine
Sis: Cherry-chan
Sis: Goku [cardcaptors_ria]
Sis: rusty
Big bro: Kuropuppy
Big sis: Møon Li
Little sis: HaCk<3

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #22 on: December 11 2005, 02:44 pm »
This is a very adorable chapter... And I too love platonic Syao/Kuro. Kuro actually been a bit more affectionate and 'fatherly' with Syao than with Sakura, what with the whole bit about Kuro teaching Syao how to use a sword.

If Kero shows up, do you think Yue will as well?

I agree, My Lady Goddess of Procrastination. *nod nod* I love fatherly Kuro. ^^

Actually, I've been wanting Yue to show up, so I hope both he and Kero do a crossover, whether in this world or not.  And I've also been wondering if Eriol would show up, since he's Clow's reincarnation...

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #23 on: December 11 2005, 03:16 pm »
Yeah... You know, actually, I've been wondering all along if Yue would play a role in Tsubasa or not, and what exactly would his role be, since Yukito has already shown up and has not shown any signs of a split personality. I've been meaning to write an essay on this, but I actually think that Tsubasa throws an entirely new light on the Yue/Yukito question of to what extent they are the same person and to what extent they are different people. I've come to the conclusion that Yue and Yukito are exactly like the Tsubasa concept of different people with the same soul living on different worlds; Yue and Yukito share the same soul, but have entirely different memories.

And I'm interested to see if Eriol shows up as well. And Nakuru and Spinel... I know a lot of people hate Nakuru, but s/he's funny to me, except, of course, when s/he's trying to come between Yukito/Toya, one of my One True Pairings of All Time. But s/he never succeeds, so it's alright. And it's kind of funny to see Touya so upset. He's too serious so much of the time.

And we've gotten off track of Chapitre 100, haven't we? Anywho... I'm going to theorize that Eriol will be the Librarian or something in LeCourt, and they'll have to see him to get the book with Sakura's feather, just because I think that would be neat, and we have yet to have any crossover characters in this world.

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #24 on: December 11 2005, 10:36 pm »
I got wondering more about what the deal with Clow Reed and Fei Wong is. Apparently Fei Wong wants something, that's claimed to be impossible. He thinks he can get it with the power that's resting underneath the ruins...
Yuuko says that even with that power, it's impossible, and Clow reed himself is proof. She also sorta says it would be a second time, meaning someone (Clow himself?) must've tried 'it' before.

I think Eriol would tie in here somewhere. If he does make an appearance, I doubt it would be just a little cameo.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #25 on: December 12 2005, 02:25 am »
Oh, I don't think Eriol would be a little cameo either. That's not at all what I meant. If he were to show up, he'd be important.

And I am looking forward to finding out exactly what the connection between Clow and Fei Wong is. I'm theorizing Fei Wong is part of the Chinese branch of Clow's family, a branch that broke off from the Li clan and took Reed as part of their name.

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #26 on: December 12 2005, 07:40 am »
Oh, I hope Yue shows up. He's mentioned in the Mokona Modoki adventure book so he does exist in the xxxHolic-verse.

I'm hoping someone cool is the librarian. Let's see... Eriol, another Fai or Icchan should be the librarian. That would be so awesome :XD: I wonder if we'll ever see another version of Fai or Kurogane?

Also - do you think the other Syaoran is FWR's son or something? Is he dead and FWR wants to revive him? And who/what is 'our' Syaoran? Mysterious and mysteriouser :keke:

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #27 on: December 12 2005, 07:46 am »
I think that if he were anyone's son, he would be Clow reed's son. But that would make him and Sakura siblings. Ewwwwww!
If he were Fei wong's son, that would still make Sakura and Syaoran related. hmmm...

I'm guessing 'our' Syaoran and 'that' Syaoran were originally the same person, but they got split somehow.

Oooh, I hope Icchan is the librarian! Or atleast makes an appearance... I don't think we've seen any of the Angelic layer peeps yet.

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #28 on: December 12 2005, 07:51 am »
Icchan was on page 10 of chapter 89 and Hatoko was in volume 7 but they were only cameos, no real appearences yet.

I only wonder if FWR is maybe Syaoran's dad 'cause he seems to want the power of the feathers to revive him... That's what I got from this chapter anyway ^^;;

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #29 on: December 12 2005, 08:53 am »
Icchan was on page 10 of chapter 89 and Hatoko was in volume 7 but they were only cameos, no real appearences yet.

I only wonder if FWR is maybe Syaoran's dad 'cause he seems to want the power of the feathers to revive him... That's what I got from this chapter anyway ^^;;

But he knows that Syaoran is alive... I mean he follows (followed?) Syaoran and co.'s movements right? If I remember correctly, he was even directing him on which world to arrive to, till Yuuko changed that (because that was one of the character's wish).

However, if our Syaoran and the FWR's Syaoran did used to be one person and somehow got split, then FWR may be looking a way to put them back, perhaps? Seeing that FWR's Syaoran is suspended in that liquid chamber, maybe that Syaoran can't survive without support...

One thing I have been wondering... why doesn't FWR do more to try to "stop" Sakura from getting her feathers? Or try to get the feathers Sakura already collected (I know they are already inside Sakura, but there might be a way to "take them out" again?) FWR is just way too mysterious! But fun to talk  about :tongue:

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #30 on: December 12 2005, 09:29 am »
Tamayo was an announcer in Piffle, and Blanche (Kaede's angel) was in Outo. And Oojiro was piloting a ship in Piffle, too. Still just minor appearances, though, for the AL characters.

Yuuko says that even with that power, it's impossible, and Clow reed himself is proof. She also sorta says it would be a second time, meaning someone (Clow himself?) must've tried 'it' before.
I kind of think what Yuuko was talking about there was that its not possible to go back and have [whatever Fei Wong wants] a second time. Its vague, so you could probably interpret it any way, but that's how I saw it. I kind of go along with the theory Chibi Yuuto had in his LJ, that Fei Wong is trying to revive someone from the dead. Since Yuuko said Clow was the 'proof'. I think Clow is dead, and then Yuuko looks so angsty when she's saying that no matter how much you try you can't go back. I definitely think CLAMP's trying to hint Yuuko/Clow to us. ^^

What he's trying to revive I really don't know yet... it probably does have something to do with Syaoran, though. I have a feeling Fujitaka will play a role yet in Tsubasa... perhaps he's Clow's incarnation just like in CCS. Being Syaoran's adopted father, that would be okay for the S+S relationship. But CLAMP really needs to give us more hints. <__<

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #31 on: December 12 2005, 09:43 am »
Hmm... Yeah, the Fujitaka thing has been a problem for me in Tsubasa. He was Clow's reincarnation in CCS, or rather half his reincarnation, but in Tsubasa both Clow and Fujitaka are shown as existing in the same time and even talking and knowing each other... How exactly are they going to explain that, if Fujitaka is Clow's reincarnation? Eriol does say that both he and Fujitaka are half of Clow's soul, but they are not Clow himself but completely different people, so I'm guessing that Eriol and Fujitaka must therefore have their own complete souls as opposed to only having half a soul, so that would take care of that situation... But it's still a bit confusing, to have half of that soul existing in the same plane as the whole soul.

And who would FWR be trying to revive? Someone he loved? That would put a new twist on his character.

It's been forever and a day since I read AL, so I had no idea that there had been so many AL references so far... AL never was one of my favorite Clamp series.

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #32 on: December 12 2005, 09:45 am »
Indeed... I was hoping a to get a little more info in chapter 100 rather than more mystery...

Oh yeah, did you guys notice? FWR's Syaoran is younger Syaoran again. The last time we saw that Syaoran, it was in "our" Syaoran's dream, and he was same age as Syaoran and tried to strangle him. Seeing that FWR's Syaoran is still younger, do you think it might signify that FWR's Syaoran is growing stronger inside(like inner stregth rather than physical growth) as time passes? I hope that made sense ^_^;

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #33 on: December 12 2005, 09:52 am »
Tamayo was an announcer in Piffle, and Blanche (Kaede's angel) was in Outo. And Oojiro was piloting a ship in Piffle, too. Still just minor appearances, though, for the AL characters.

Duh to me, of course they were >.>

But CLAMP really needs to give us more hints. <__<

My goodness, yes they do *shakes CLAMP* :XD: And there's no Tsubasa now 'til the end of the month *sniffles and does lots of KuroFai art to feel better*

Offline soujiro_chi

• Watanuki-kun!
  • Good Fan
  • Hello!! ^^
« Reply #34 on: December 12 2005, 11:00 am »
Thanks for sharing the link!! XD
"Justice will prevail!" -"L" (Death Note)

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #35 on: December 12 2005, 11:37 am »
Oh, I hope Yue shows up. He's mentioned in the Mokona Modoki adventure book so he does exist in the xxxHolic-verse.

Yes, CCS and xxxhoic are in the same world. Along with most of Clamp's other works.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: December 12 2005, 12:51 pm »
To be honest I'm rather hoping that Fujitaka and Eriol (if he shows up) don't have the same relationship to Clow as in CCS... I'd rather have CLAMP throw us something new and interesting than rehash an old plot they've already done. But I think there will be some kind of connection. As for the souls thing, well, it seems that, unless they twist things in the future, they've already shown us that Yukito can be a whole person in at least two worlds without Yue, and that Chii can be a sentinent being in a different world even though she was a persocom in Chobits. Maybe they want to express that a 'soul' is not just the physical/spiritual thing a human is born with, but their... personality, their ability to create memories? I guess its rather the same but I can't really explain it. I wouldn't like to say the Fujitaka and Eriol only had half a soul in CCS, but rather when they were reborn, their part of Clow's soul become their own unique soul. Since they were no longer fully part of Clow, but develop their own unique personalities based on the qualities they inheirited from Clow that gave them their own complete. Or something like that? I don't remember exactly what Eriol said about it in CCS though. I'm just rambling ideas, I guess, trying to make an explanation.

But (conspiracy theory time)... what if Fujitaka and Clow really were the same in Tsubasa, or Fujitaka was some being created by Clow who was meant to find Syaoran... for whatever purpose because we know Syaoran is special for some reason...... I wouldn't be surprised if there was someone pulling the strings the whole time leading up to Syaoran's meeting with Sakura, just because it seems like something Clow would do. I don't know why...  :sweatdrop:

Ech. I've got to quit writing ramblings and finish my history paper. <__<

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #37 on: December 12 2005, 01:12 pm »
Actually, I always took the split souls deal to be a comment on the nature of the soul exactly like you said, Pikari. Eriol makes it quite clear in CCS that, while he has Clow's memories and powers due to having half his soul, he is -not- Clow, and neither is Fujitaka. They are completely different people, with different personalities and desires. That's the reason Clow didn't tell Yue and Kero that he would be reincarnated- he didn't want Yue and Kero to be stuck on him; he wanted them to move on with their lives and find a new mistress.

In general, I think we need to get more information about what exactly is going on with FWR, Clow, Syaoran, etc.; until then, we'll pretty much keep going around and around in circles with out theorizing. And that will be long in coming, I'm sure. Clamp loves torturing the fans.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #38 on: December 12 2005, 10:43 pm »
Icchan was on page 10 of chapter 89

He is?! OMG! *goes to look that up*
Wheeeere? I can't find him!

One thing I have been wondering... why doesn't FWR do more to try to "stop" Sakura from getting her feathers? Or try to get the feathers Sakura already collected (I know they are already inside Sakura, but there might be a way to "take them out" again?) FWR is just way too mysterious! But fun to talk about :tongue:

I'm guessing he's just lazy, and he wants Sakura and co to collect the feathers. He will then capture Sakura and draw all the feathers out of her.
Wait... He did try to stop them from getting the feather in episode 26... Okay, rule this theory out. ^^'

Offline LemonPing

• Good Fan
  • This is Kobato-chan from CLAMP's Kobato(Temporary)
« Reply #39 on: December 20 2005, 08:17 pm »
but episode 26 doesnt count at all cuz its from the anime.. and i hardly think that bee train would ask CLAMP for any advice...