AuthorTopic: First episode, first scene  (Read 2150 times)

Offline SS83

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
First episode, first scene
« on: August 14 2005, 11:53 am »
I have not read the manga so I don't know if there it is already explained or what, but what do you think it was that very first scene when Shaoran and Sakura are separated by some glass or something like that. First time I saw it, I though I got the wrong episode  :hehe: but then nope, that was the right one. My brother has seen the anime with me now and he knows that it will go for another two seasons, so he told me that maybe that is how season 1 will end up? Of course that was a disturbing though and now I'm all nervous about it, but what do you think it was?

All and all, it was a very nice and touching scene.

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
Re: First episode, first scene
« Reply #1 on: August 14 2005, 12:15 pm »
Season 1 definitly won't end that way, concidering tha scene is not mentioned again after the first chapter in manga. In fact, it's only mentioned twice. The very beginning of manga, and when Sakura has those flashes of images while standing in the balcony of her room.* (This happened in manga, didn't happen in the anime).

*here's the scan:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Ellanalida/tsubasa01_c001_39.png

So no, it hasn't been explained in the manga yet. But my theory is that in that scene, Sakura and Syaoran were captured by Fei Wong Reed (the bad guy).... I think it will be an actual event, and not  a symbolic thing.  If you look at the scan above, you see the country Fai came from, the country Kurogane came from, Fei Wong Reed's mark, the tsubasa symbol in the ruins, tsubasa, and scenes from the beginning of the manga/anime. All except the scenes from the beginning of the manga/anime has already "appeared".. So I think because of powers that Sakura has, she was able to see flashes of future. And that future, includes that beginning scene.

Offline SS83

« Reply #2 on: August 14 2005, 10:45 pm »
I think it was shown in the anime twice too, but only Shaoran's part where he is hitting at the wall.
Thanks for the explanation, I've definetly need to see the manga.

Offline windarcher7192

« Reply #3 on: August 21 2005, 12:28 pm »
i saw a few volume of Tsubasa and there a lot of part i don't get like about who is the bad guy and how does he know about sakura power.

Offline S. Espoire

• Its Sakura Espoire. Another Fai fan.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 21 2005, 04:06 pm »
those questions have been asked before and you can get detailed answers to them by different fans here:
http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=411.0;all
Cousin: Ruby chan
Imoto chan: Zeldi, lika-chi
Aunt: Sakaki san

Offline windarcher7192

« Reply #5 on: August 22 2005, 06:21 am »
okay thanks!

Offline lost wings

« Reply #6 on: December 07 2005, 03:25 pm »
i think it was a really kawaii scene! :love5: but sakura never ate that fruit! :tongue8:
o well! i'll get over it. HYUU HYUU!
sitting in a dark room,
where there is nothingness,
i cry for you
i long for you,
i shall get you back,
no matter what!

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 03 2006, 09:33 am »
I've read that scene from manga. It's a good beginnig since you think"why are they there?what happened them?what will be of both?"...I cannot wait for that scene!! :D