AuthorTopic: Gundam Seed Destiny  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
Gundam Seed Destiny
« on: January 31 2006, 11:28 am »
I am still trying to understand most of what's going on. The only thing I understand in this series are the relationships. *lol* The romantic ones or the hatred ones anyway. I am so hooked on this series!

I am having a hard time deciding who I think is the cutest. Kira...Athrun... Shinn... *heart* I've always been a supporter of the LacusxKira, but one of my favorite couples have become AthrunxCagalli recently.
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
Re: Gundam Seed Destiny
« Reply #1 on: January 31 2006, 04:53 pm »
This is a great series and its expecting to air the third season sometime this year.  The series is more philosophical inclined like free will ( Existentialism ) vs Determinalism in general.

I am also a big fan of the big "four" Lacus x Kira and Athrun x Cagali.  Kira became so mature and cool compare him with the seed series. As for Shin.... it's up to you to decide after you watch the whole series...

I hope something good will happen between Athrun and Cagali in the third season.

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
« Reply #2 on: January 31 2006, 05:19 pm »
Hey! I liked Kira in Seed, no matter what anyone else said! *sticks tongue out*

From what I've heard, Cagalli and Athrun are over. *sniffles*

I just hope that something actually happens between Lacus and Kira. I've heard some improvements about their relationship, but it's very dim which bugs the fans. ><
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #3 on: February 01 2006, 02:51 pm »
yeh kira is cool both in seed and seed-d.  Just hope we'll see him more in the third season of gundam seed.   
Kira and Lucus - watch the final plus epi and everything will be clear!
As for cagalli and athrun,  i hope their relationship is not over. Cagalli just need to focus on the responsiblity as Orb leader and Athrun knew it
I really don't like athrun pairing with meylin.

Offline Tusbasa Cherry

« Reply #4 on: February 02 2006, 01:54 am »
Kira and Lucus - watch the final plus epi and everything will be clear!

u know when u said that there is a final plus episode do u by any chance know where i can get that epsiode?

Offline snowangel

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #5 on: February 02 2006, 05:19 am »
Cagalli and Athrun are not over. Just because Meyrin was in the final scene with Athrun, Kira, Lacus Shinn and Lunamaria doesn't mean AsuCaga is over.

Spoilers of Final Plus, read at your own risk (but they are my reasons for why AsuCaga might still be together)
Show content
Most fans agree that it's up to one interptation of the final scene (in the Final Plus). I personally think Cagalli couldn't be there because she probably had some duties related to ORB to do. Meyrin may have walked off with Atrun because she wanted to give Lunamaria and Shinn alone time. Sides they weren't even walking together. Athrun was walking in front (with a serious face, not even smiling) and Meyrin was two steps behind him and pratically half her face was cut off. While Shinn and Lunamaria was actually looking at one another, smiling. Kira and Lacus were definately solidfied to be together because her head was leaning on Kira's shoulder (it was cute).

And add to the fact that in the beging of the Final Plus, they re-did the send of from ORB, when Cagalli was saying good-bye to everyone, first she got a hug from Kira and Lacus. She only stood in front of Athrun, but Athrun was the one that went and hugged her.

Also, at the end when they were rolling the end credit, after everyone had walked off, they kept showing KiraxLacus scene, than AthrunxCagalli scene, and that went back and forth for a while.

Too back up my points, you can see the screencaps from this (AGAIN BEWARE OF SPOILERS)anime blog and screencaps from my own blog.

Most anime magazines (i.e. Newtype and the like) still pair Athrun and Cagalli together. Some GSD merchadise stil have Atrhun and Cagalli together.

So IMO they're not over.
« Last Edit: February 02 2006, 05:39 am by snowangel »

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #6 on: February 02 2006, 01:30 pm »
Here is the web site that release final plus
http://www.hiro-fansubs.com/  ---- web site
http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/ ---- torrent tracker
its a torrent.

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #7 on: February 10 2006, 11:50 pm »
oh no! I saw this from manganews.net and i hope its only a rumor.  Its about gundam seed 3rd season
Show content
Gundam Seed 3 Rumors: While there has not been any official announcement regarding a third season of Seed, recently some magazine scans of Seed 3 have started to circulate the net. Accoring to the scan, Seed 3 will be out in Fall 06. The story will take place 5 years after Destiny, also Athrun and the red haired girl are married with 2 children, and is expecting a third. Source: Southcn

edited:  oh no.... i saw another version and this time its
Show content
blond hair girl.
i am confused :confused:  other forum said that its just a fanart, such a bad joke. sorry everyone.
« Last Edit: February 11 2006, 04:16 am by sanlyn »

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #8 on: February 11 2006, 12:30 am »
(Has read the spoiler) What???? Noooooo!!!! :cry: I'm also a Athrun and Cagalli fan, and that's just... gah... :sad5:

Anyway, I'm really enjoying Gundam Seed Destiny. I admit, Seed didn't capture me so much. But Destiny's really different. There's the political side of it which was really captivating. And then the fact that what the characters go through here is much more interesting. Who knows whether their actions are right or wrong. Who's side is really right? Whose is wrong? Which path is the right path to peace?

Thanks to Destiny, I'm a Gundam fan (not big, but at least I'm seriously interested!)

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline svclover

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #9 on: February 15 2006, 03:31 pm »
oh no! I saw this from manganews.net and i hope its only a rumor.  Its about gundam seed 3rd season
Show content
Gundam Seed 3 Rumors: While there has not been any official announcement regarding a third season of Seed, recently some magazine scans of Seed 3 have started to circulate the net. Accoring to the scan, Seed 3 will be out in Fall 06. The story will take place 5 years after Destiny, also Athrun and the red haired girl are married with 2 children, and is expecting a third. Source: Southcn

edited:  oh no.... i saw another version and this time its
Show content
blond hair girl.
i am confused :confused:  other forum said that its just a fanart, such a bad joke. sorry everyone.

Hmm.. you must be refering to this photo i saw online....

Show content

This should be a fanart and franking speaking those who saw this wil think tht it's cagali cos of the yellow hair... but most pple said tht the girl looks more like lacus with yellow hair.. but whoever Athrun is with, I will support him forever! Actually i will prefer AK together...  haha~

Since the official news of GS3 is not out yet, it's up to everyone to come out with his/her own story.. let's us all wait and see....

Offline snowangel

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #10 on: February 15 2006, 04:17 pm »
In regards to the last few posts

*Takes a deep breath* okay first of all yes that was a terrible rip of a fan art. First of all, it spawned from this picture:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/images/Gundam%20SEED%20-%20Seed%203.jpg

That image came from here:
http://3108.way-nifty.com/3108log/2006/02/seedfortune_13ab.html

Which got it's story from this site:
http://www.manganews.net/

Most ppl can tell after seeing that image that it is a HORRIBLE photochop (please don't misunderstand me, I don't mean you guys. You guys might not even have seen that original rip--I was refering to the comments I noted on another anime blog). Second it was re-colore (horriblely at that, they were trying to turn the lady to Meyrin, but the ripper forgot the little girl Athrun is holding still had golden eye *coughs* the same eyes as Cagalli.

What svclover posted is the orginal fanart made into a wallpaper by someone in Anime Paper.

That fanart orginated from this site:
http://andante.gonna.jp/index2/aoi.html
Which is an AsuCaga fan art site. That fan art is just the artists idea with what might happen IF Athrun and Cagalli went and got married in the future.

Rumors about any Gundam series are always flying around the net so be aware that what ppl say, might not always be true. The only reliable blog about anything Gundam is Gunota from blogspot. But once in a blue moon that writer has made mistakes, but usually that blogger will clearfy if he finds out what he wrote is un-true.

FYI, I'm not using spoiler tags because I feel is was a fake image (the first one) and does not affect the real series. However if a mod feels I need to add spoiler tags, I will modify this post.

And I'm sorry if I sound mad, I'm a bit upset that some people almost believed this, namely an anime blogger that I respect.
« Last Edit: February 15 2006, 04:31 pm by snowangel »

Offline Stellar

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #11 on: March 11 2006, 01:37 pm »
Finally i got Gundam seed destiny discs! i really enjoy watching it. my friend say there were be part three is coming soon , dose anyone know anything about it ?MUST TELL ME.