AuthorTopic: sakura and syaoran... family related???  (Read 8496 times)

Offline _violet_

sakura and syaoran... family related???
« on: February 19 2006, 03:39 pm »
ok, maybe the title might sound a little dumbish, but ....
in CCS (manga), Clow divides his soul in two, and the halves go to: Eriol and Sakura's father. Also, Syaroan is a descendant from Clow, so here, both are related to Clow.
in TRC, Sakura's father is Clow.... so though the dimensions are different, Sakura and Syaoran are always somehow related to Clow. And there's still another one! the other Syaroan, (the one with the tatoos) must be somehow, related to Fai Wan Reed (you know, the evil guy) who's ALSO related to Clow.

so... what do you think?

----and who knows, maybe in another dimension they're (incestuos) brothers!  :hehe:
i invite you to see my dooooodles at http://inechi.livejournal.com

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
Re: sakura and syaoran... family related???
« Reply #1 on: February 19 2006, 03:51 pm »
hummmm...kinda confusing..but still make sense somehow...
by me.

Offline _violet_

« Reply #2 on: February 19 2006, 03:54 pm »
well yeah... i always get my ideas all crumbled up... sorry
i invite you to see my dooooodles at http://inechi.livejournal.com

Offline pyn

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #3 on: February 20 2006, 07:59 am »
eh wouldn't be too good for their kids X_X  but you never know if sakura has his genes or if when clow split he created two different people who don't have the same genes as he did [they look different right? a different phenotype must have resulted from a changed genotype]...

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #4 on: February 20 2006, 10:29 am »
lol...very scientific there pyn. To me, I think that they're not related...it just doesn't seem right if they're related. but who knows. =P
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #5 on: February 20 2006, 11:30 am »
eh wouldn't be too good for their kids X_X but you never know if sakura has his genes or if when clow split he created two different people who don't have the same genes as he did [they look different right? a different phenotype must have resulted from a changed genotype]...
good thing i learned about them in science class this week;_;
by me.

Offline *Keru*

• New Fan
  • Hola!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 20 2006, 11:53 am »
I don't think they are blood related.

I'm back with my crazy theory, I think the father of Sakura in TRC is Eriol not Clow (remenber un CCS manga there is a part in wich they say that Eriol use his magic to stop growing and help sakura, so Eriol have to have the same age as Fujitaka).

And if Clow split his soul in two that doesn't mean they have the same blood, maybe the same spiritual descendant.  But not the blood.

In any case, I think Fujitaka in TRC found Shaoran in the street.  He is not blood descendant of Fujitaka. So... Anything could be...

BYE ^U^

BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #7 on: February 20 2006, 11:36 pm »
well....It sounds a bit strange... :sweatdrop:
in my opinion,  sakura and syao aren't family related, but syao is probably related with clowreed and fai wongreed. :wink:
sakura and sayo...brothers?  :shifty:

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #8 on: February 21 2006, 08:35 am »
I really don't think..CLAMP would put some odd things like htat..

cause you know O__________O""" baby deflections? And..kinda disgusting if ask me -_-;;

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #9 on: March 05 2006, 02:59 pm »
Lol confusing.
CCS Syaoran Clow's blood decendant.
CCS Sakura is Clow's reencarnation decendant. Genetics arnt involved just the soul so we hopefuly wont get any big headed babies O.o.
However TRC Sakura is Clow's blood decendant, and maybe the same Clow as CCS Syaoran.
Worrying thought. If TRC Syaoran is Fai Wong Reed's son or something that would make him and Sakura cousins or something O.o. Lets hope he's just a random FWR picked up off the street lol.

Random inscest fact: If you take one person, plus their 2 parents, their 4 grandparents, 8 GGparents etc in a couple 100 generations (can't remember exact number) you've go more people than ever lived "related" to you. And that doesnt take into account if you're just one race >.> theres a little bit on incest on every family.

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #10 on: March 06 2006, 04:29 pm »
No, Sakura and Syaoran are not related, in both CCS and TRC.
CCS world have teachers in love with their students, vise versa, Touya and Yuki as a pair, and other little bits, but Syaoran is Chinese, as in Sakura is Japanese. Clow Reed of CCS was half Chinese/ half British.
TRC Sakura was born in Clow, Syaoran, as of yet, has no known birth place. I could go on with this but...
Now in CCS world, Fei Wong is Clow Reeds brother, in TRC world, he is not related.
And if they are related, CLAMP has done it again.....
Lost yet?

Edited by SLi: Clow Reed was Half Chinese/Half British not American.
« Last Edit: March 06 2006, 05:26 pm by SLi »
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline -.CheRrYPriNcesS.-

« Reply #11 on: March 08 2006, 02:34 pm »
But... there are 2 Clow Reeds? CCS and TRC? And what happens with the one in XXXHolic? is that another one?
๑★๑ Would you? ๑★๑

--- Hold me tight... strong enough to break me ---

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #12 on: March 08 2006, 03:34 pm »
But... there are 2 Clow Reeds? CCS and TRC? And what happens with the one in XXXHolic? is that another one?

We have no idea about that. I think that Clow really isn't dead, even though CCS says he is.

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #13 on: March 08 2006, 04:26 pm »
You are right SLi, Clow isn't American, sorry about that...
Now the one in XXXHolic, I think she was talking about CCS Clow Reed, since at the time she was holding CCS's Sakura's 1st wand..They only way I think she might now Clow is by magic, and if you hadn't noticed from the first CCS Moive, The woman who loved Clow, The woman and Yuko look alike in away.

This is getting strange, because also in the CCS Anime and Manga, Sakura's and Touya's father was an orphan, could his parents be related more to Syorans?
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #14 on: March 08 2006, 05:13 pm »
I always got the impression that it was always the same Clow, he screwed around with time and space and Yuuko (:D), so I guess I thought it wouldnt be that weird if it was. We may never know.

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #15 on: March 10 2006, 06:53 am »
Hmmm...interesting idea, but I agree with statements above that say it isn't true. I don't really think it could be possible either, due to the fact this is an 'alternate world' manga, so despite people being the same, the conditions in which they live change. Probably like parents or something.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
« Reply #16 on: March 14 2006, 10:46 am »
I always got the impression that it was always the same Clow, he screwed around with time and space and Yuuko (:D), so I guess I thought it wouldnt be that weird if it was. We may never know.

I agree. I think it's the same Clow. Notice how he's dead or gone or whatever in both worlds? I think Sakura was his daughter in the land of Clow and that's why he wanted to help her in our world.
Swing by my two babies, Loop: TRC & Link: xxxHolic

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #17 on: March 14 2006, 01:10 pm »
ok, maybe the title might sound a little dumbish, but ....
in CCS (manga), Clow divides his soul in two, and the halves go to: Eriol and Sakura's father. Also, Syaroan is a descendant from Clow, so here, both are related to Clow.
in TRC, Sakura's father is Clow.... so though the dimensions are different, Sakura and Syaoran are always somehow related to Clow. And there's still another one! the other Syaroan, (the one with the tatoos) must be somehow, related to Fai Wan Reed (you know, the evil guy) who's ALSO related to Clow.

so... what do you think?

----and who knows, maybe in another dimension they're (incestuos) brothers! :hehe:

I'd have to agree about the CCS theory, it makes sense. Not sure about TRC though...

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #18 on: March 14 2006, 02:12 pm »
I agree. I think it's the same Clow. Notice how he's dead or gone or whatever in both worlds? I think Sakura was his daughter in the land of Clow and that's why he wanted to help her in our world.

I have to agree with that theory too, since Yuuko seems to tie them both together. When she talks about Clow to Watanuki, she says he's the one that made CCS Sakura's staff. But then she also talks about Clow to Fei Wong, so it seems to be the same Clow that Fei Wong knows. There's some kind of connection. Exactly what, don't ask me. ^^;;

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #19 on: March 16 2006, 03:21 pm »
Wow.. everyone's related to Clow... Maybe he's GOD. O.O No no, you guys know I'm kidding...

Anyway, yeah I'd say that CCS one sounds possible, but I think they'd be a bit too distantly related for it to have any effect on their kids, so don't worry, minna...

As for TRC, I dunno... It doesn't seem likely to me. I have a reason, but I don't feel like explaining right now! XD
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!