AuthorTopic: Inuyasha  (Read 63441 times)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: Inuyasha
« Reply #180 on: July 01 2005, 06:19 am »
LOL, it was awesome, ne? I loved it!

Show content
Especially the childeren glomp attack XD

I have to say, this must be one of my favourite movies ever...next to the second that is, but it was so awesome! I was laughing my *** of half the time, and I miss Inuyasha so much now! ;____;, I have a sudden urge to watch the entire series again ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #181 on: July 01 2005, 07:25 am »
me too!! ah i have the urge to BUY the whole series.. haha maybe when i'm rich.. i'll think about it. haha i'm really poor right now. i mean i spent $100 the other day. -_-"

the 4th movie was really good.

Show content
the kids were the best. haha i freaked out seeing kikyo like that. o__o haha. but she was ok when she left the bow and arrow for kagome. hehe XD

haha inuyasha got sick. that was just a bit weird. HAHA and then jaken riding the bike. LMAO!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #182 on: July 01 2005, 07:39 am »
Show content
LMAO, so true XD It was also funny how Miroku had that Sango fantasy, and how shippou was giving a flower to Ai...which was really some type of lizard, and she ran away, and LMAO, that jaken thing was so random XD

Inuyasha...good times XD

I'm gonna watch it again, just watch it on TV, YTV right? I think there like half way done, but lmao, its the good episodes. Remember Jaktsou? *combusts from laughter*

Its hilarious seeing villian fanboys of Inuyahsa too ^____^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #183 on: July 01 2005, 07:44 am »
lolz.. yea i guess. i watch some inuyasha dubbed episodes on tv now. haha they're ok. i don't hate the voices. i find them ok

Show content
yea that jaken thing was really random. i was like o__O haha. yea the shippou thing was cool. haha the flower and then the lizard. LMAO!! that was weird. haha.

i wanted something big to happen to kagome in this movie. so then inuyasha will do something big to save her. haha but nothing really big happened between the two. *sigh i didn't like how kikyo was in the movie so much. bleh >< need more kagome and inuyasha please.. *sigh

i love the twins. haha the boys. they're funny. so negative all the time. -___- haha. yup yup
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #184 on: July 01 2005, 07:50 am »
The voices are okay, hehehe, especially Inuyashas, I dont like Shippou's though -_-

Show content
LMAO, so true! I wish there was more IY/KAG scenes as well. The twins were like: "he's two-timing her" and then she gets all mad and shippou says she's scary. LMAO, those twins are hilarious. They keep making Inuyasha mad because they keep making fun of him, and then Shippou warns them, and they dont listen, and when Inuyasha hits them so many times and he's like panting, Shippou hits them! LMAO, I found that pretty hilarious. I also liked the part where Sesshy hit Jaken, lmao, that was cute too XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #185 on: July 01 2005, 07:56 am »
the 4th movie has got to be the funniest one. and most action i guess. and cutest one. XD hehe

but not enough kagome and inuyasha.. i still love the 2nd one the best.. maybe becaue there's the famous inuyasha and kagome KISS!! yea!! haha yup yup. *nods

OMG anyone know where to find screenshots for the 4th movie..

Show content
i really love the very last scene.. before the ending theme starts. the picture with the main gang and all the kids in it. SO CUTE. i was like AH!! i want a picture of it. hehe

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #186 on: July 01 2005, 08:08 am »
Show content
I know! And Inuyasha was smiling! *fangirls* So cute! And Ai was holding him! *fangirls yet again* That was adorable! When I first saw that, I thought: Its Inuyasha and Kagome's kids! *shoots self* LMAO, I dont know why, I immediatly thought: Inuyasha + Kagome= hanyou kids who are adorable!........ahem

I dont know where the screenshots are...hmmm, I wonder -_-

The second movie rocked, except the kiss scared me because she kissed him when he was full demon, and she was making out with his teeth, which prompeted a "0.o" from me, but when he turned back, it was adorable, because it looked normal.....or at least the closest to normal it could get XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #187 on: July 01 2005, 08:39 am »
true true.. i was freaking out when i saw kagome kissing inuyasha's teeth.. o__o!! haha yup yup

but after he turned back it was all good... and the hugging.. HAHA!!

inuyasha inspired miroku to do it to sango.. ROFL!!! it was funny. HAHA!! goo try though miroku. *nods

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #188 on: July 01 2005, 08:49 am »
LMAO, the ending was hilarious, and then Kagome goes "LALALALA" because she doesn't want to talk about it, and then Inuyasha's all cutely flustered, and Miroku gets whacked....again XD And Shippou did his random comment "Its a nice day" lmao, I lub shippou, in almost every episode that Kagome and Inuyasha get mad at each other, he does a completly random comment, and I crack XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline kagome

• New Fan
  • cute couple hehe
« Reply #189 on: July 01 2005, 11:29 am »
tell me more spoiler please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lei:I love you Sakura and I always will!!!!!!

Sakura:I love you too Lei!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #190 on: July 01 2005, 12:00 pm »
:sweatdrop: on what? kagome..

if you want it on the movie.. maybe i'll put the 4th movie on my do so list for summaries for my LJ haha.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #191 on: July 01 2005, 01:02 pm »
Um.....kagome, be more specific ^^

Anyway, I think she's talking about the 4th movie, hmmm, ah well, I think lika-chi will do her uber super summaries for her, and then you'll be a happy camper...hopefully ^___^

Not to make this completely irrevelant, what's everyone's favourite episode?

Mine has to be the whole Shinitaichi arc ^^ I love that arc, kay, I know, that isn't really an episode, but I love it so much ^^

I also like all those adorable fillers, especially the one
Show content
where Souta is trying to confess to a girl, and he askes his Inu no nii chan *dog brother* for help. Poor Kid, he had a hard time, but it was so amusing XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #192 on: July 01 2005, 01:17 pm »
the shinitaichi arc??? what's that

umm i really liked the episode that just played on YTV.. where kagome is crused.. i dont' know why i love that episode so much but i just do

haha really shows how strong kagome is.. XD hehe. and there's inuyasha and kagome moments.. well sort of.. haha

yea i liked that episode too.. hehe. the souta asking inuyasha

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #193 on: July 01 2005, 01:26 pm »
Oh, the shintaichi arc (sp?) is the arc where those 5 guys come back from the dead. I can't really remember, except it amused me to know end. It will play soon on YTV though, its around ep 105 + and it last for quite a few episodes, when Naruku is hidden, and they try to get to that holy mountain, and Kikyou becomes weak, and those evil dead guys are like killing alot of people. One of them was gay, his name was Jaktsou (sp?) and he had this obsession with killing/playing/loving Inuyasha. It was weird, he'd kill people and then lick there blood. But he is my favourite villian of all time! Inuyasha hated his guts! HAHAHA. There was another that was schitzo, and he was like part evil killed, part nice healer monk, and it was so oscary. Yeah, summaries just aint my thing -_-

I love that cursed episode too. It shows that Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship isn't like Kikyou's and Inuyasha's because Inuyasha didn't get mad at Kagome when she was about to hit him, and they both trusted each other! Something KIkyou/Inuyasha didn't have, and even they admitted it!
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #194 on: July 01 2005, 01:31 pm »
HAHA yea so that's why i love that episode so much.. haha

OH i remember those episodes.. those guys were funny.. haha XD yup yup

didn't the leader guy become good later?? i mean like he was trapped inside the cave with inuyasha.. and then later they stopped fighting and stuff. .XD hehe

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #195 on: July 01 2005, 01:38 pm »
Yeah, because I think, lmao, I can't remember, I think that they both agree that Naruku is evil, and yeah, they work together, but then Banktosku (sp?) *there names are so hard! ><* gets killed.

Jaktotsu was my fav, because he was hilarious and gay, and he made me laugh! And when he died, I was so sad ;_____;
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #196 on: July 01 2005, 02:05 pm »
yea i remember it now.. yea that leader's name did start with a B hehe.. and that J dude was FUNNY. haha i thought he was a girl.. :sweatdrop: yup yup

another episode that l like umm.. i dont' really know.. HAHA

basically all episodes with major kagome and inuyasha scenes.. hehe. XD yup yup

and i like the episode where sango and miroku got 'engaged' sort of.. hehe.. XD that was a nice episode..,

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #197 on: July 01 2005, 02:09 pm »
Yeah, I like that episode too. Hmm, another one I like is ep 98, where Inuyasha and Kagome get this big fight, because he didn't like her food, because of the curry, lmao, it was hot and yeah, poor Inu, anyway, she sat him a couple hundred times, and then she sees Kikyou and she helps her, and then Inuyasha and her apologize to each other it was so cute XD

I also like that play episode, the one where Hojo is that prince and Kagome is the princess and Inuyasha is there, and he's all jealous, and Kagome does this getup to get them out of it, and yeah, it was pretty hilarious.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #198 on: July 01 2005, 02:16 pm »
O YEA!! haha that episode.. 98 that is.. i just went to inuyashaworld.com today.. and it saw the featured screenshots.. it was episode 98.. when kikyo and kagome are stuck in the cave together.. YEA that was a cool episode..

HAHA that episode was funny. the one with the prince and princess.. wasn't it when kagome had like 5 things to do at once.. the cooking thing and the singing thing and then the acting thing too.. haha poor kagome.. and then they cooked up some monster.. LMAO!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #199 on: July 01 2005, 02:25 pm »
LMAO, yeah, that's the episode, and then Inuyasha comes in out of nowhere, and  then Kagome does this hilarious routine to make him look like part of the play. And Inuyasha felt so neglected because she didn't want him to come, aww, so cute XD And she had so much to do, and her brother Souta and her mother and grandfather were left to exterminate the demons. And Souta did inuyashas claw attack, lmao, that was so hilarious XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki