AuthorTopic: Inuyasha  (Read 55635 times)

Offline S. Espoire

• Its Sakura Espoire. Another Fai fan.
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: Inuyasha
« Reply #220 on: July 06 2005, 03:08 am »
Well I've seen the first three movies. Ok I was watching the fourth movie (subtitled) yesterday. It looks cool but my CD got stuck and noe I'm not able to watch it completely. This sucks.
for those who have seen the movie i saw it till when inuyasha was trying to break open the door from inside using kaze no kizu.
Cousin: Ruby chan
Imoto chan: Zeldi, lika-chi
Aunt: Sakaki san

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #221 on: July 06 2005, 04:27 am »
I dunno why, but I find it so sweet when Inuyasha turns full demon...the sad faces Kagome makes are so kawaii!

Plus, Inuyasha kicks butt as full demon!

I lvoed that scene in the movie when his human side gets captured by the mirror!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #222 on: July 06 2005, 04:49 am »
I'll upload the movie for you, guys, as soon as I get my original computer with the movie :lol:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Blaze

• Big Fan
  • Syaoran
« Reply #223 on: July 06 2005, 12:19 pm »
awww i whana see it ; ;

Offline cloud

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #224 on: July 06 2005, 12:40 pm »
me to i love this show and the movies. but there to moch money or i would git thim.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #225 on: July 07 2005, 05:23 am »
I have to download all episodes, as import costs are too much in the UK...and I don't have a multiregion DVD player. But I can buy the manga, so I support Rumiko Takahashi that way.

In a way, I prefer the manga, and it's very good at telling the story...so good, that the anime stuck more closely to it than other series do with their mangas.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Blaze

• Big Fan
  • Syaoran
« Reply #226 on: July 07 2005, 09:48 am »
lol cool

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #227 on: July 07 2005, 11:29 pm »
I like the movies and I haven't seen many eps. I read the summaries as I didn't know where to get the manga from. I like the seens when kagome goes back in her time becoz then either something funny happens or inu yasha comes up with his wierd reactions to all the stuff.

Offline Blaze

• Big Fan
  • Syaoran
« Reply #228 on: July 09 2005, 12:40 pm »
i luv the song grip

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #229 on: July 11 2005, 12:11 am »
the manga is slow here.. it's like at episode 60 something in the manga right here. i don't read it though. i don't really like the art work and how it's drawn.

i would get the manga and read it since i love inuyasha.. but it's really too long. since the manga is also suppose to continue the anime.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #230 on: July 13 2005, 04:53 am »
The manga is getting really boring, except the fact that Kouga and Inuyasha got some more powers, but everything else is the same. One arc though featured some crazy cat preistess, found it pretty hilarious XD

Kagome has become your average bishonen love interst now, all she does now is say: "INUYASHA!" and she hardly ever uses her bows -_- I really liked Kagome becasue she seemed very powerful and determined, now she is just one big dissapointment. -.-
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #231 on: July 13 2005, 04:56 am »
Oh...I'm only up to book 6, and it's fine up to that point. I was looking forward to the rest of the book....

Ah well. I'll still buy it. But I don't like Miroku as much in the manga as the anime. He seems shiftier and less funny...know what I mean?

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #232 on: July 13 2005, 04:59 am »
Yeah, that's why I like the anime. Kagome and Miroku, and even Shippou seem more lively  and independent. Also, Miroku gets some really hilarious filler episodes,  which make him much more amusing.

The manga up to book 6 is just fine, but it just gets really bad and repitive after that. I think the most changed person is Kagome. First she is a independent, strong-willed woman, and the next, she is whiny, always depends on Inuyasha and hardly ever fends for herself. Kagome was one of my favourite characters too -_-
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #233 on: July 14 2005, 11:55 am »
i like it when kagome isn't all 'jealous' of kikyo.. *sigh and i don't really like it when she says.. "HIT" whenever she fires an arrow.. :sweatdrop: lolz

i was inspired from inuyasha to want to learn archery.. i want to learn so badly now.. AH! not fair.. lolz..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline tato

• New Fan
  • Always expect the unexpected
« Reply #234 on: July 19 2005, 03:46 am »
inuyasha is really the best but only in the TV series, in the manga although it was first there really different specially kagome but still i love him one of my favorite anime
T@to

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #235 on: July 19 2005, 07:37 am »
Inuyasha is pretty fast here. It's been like more than a year. *ponders Was it two years? That it started and it's FINALLY on the 'Grip' season. Ok then nevermind. I take it back, it's not fast at all. ROFL!

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #236 on: July 19 2005, 08:30 pm »
I haven't heard grip. I've heard most songs by downloading them from the net but i wasn't able to find grip.

Offline Tusbasa Cherry

« Reply #237 on: July 25 2005, 11:04 am »
i can understand those ppl that r living in the UK like me we hardly get any animes ere i wish that we could get alot more but it doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. i've finished watchin inuyasha it's really good but they didn't send it off completly i think that they are going to air a movie after epsiode 167 (which is the last epsiode) and have a sequal after the movie so its going to continue on for much longer.
 right now i think tht the drawers and the ppl that makes inuyasha r going on for a well deserved break cuz of their hard work in producing it so i can say that there will be more inuyasha in anime to come ^_^

Offline Tusbasa Cherry

« Reply #238 on: July 25 2005, 11:08 am »
i liked most of the inuyasha songs but the one that i'm most took on is Itazura na Kiss it's such catchy song ^^

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #239 on: July 25 2005, 11:11 am »
Most of the Inuyasha songs grow on me and I evenutally like them all. xD hehe

My favourite is the last opening, Angelus. The 4th movie's ending theme is really nice too. I love it. Rakuen. hehe

Every Heart is one of the best endings. XD

All Inuyasha themes are really really good. XD