AuthorTopic: Inuyasha  (Read 55634 times)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: Inuyasha
« Reply #240 on: July 25 2005, 11:34 am »
I love all the Inuyasha songs too. Angelus is <3, my favourite ending is Come though XD I also like Shinjusta no Uta and My Will, Every Heart is good as well XD

I also like the insert by Tackey & Tsubasa in that Kikyo x Inuyasha episode, as well as One Day, One Dream by them.

But,. I really dont like Mischevous Kiss -_- That song and video was lame -_-
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #241 on: July 25 2005, 01:44 pm »
Same. I didn't really like that song. I was like what the heck. Inuyasha was like running. It was so weird. -_- lolz. xD

All Inuyasha songs are really nice. The person who was incharge of music, really knew how to pick the songs. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline S. Espoire

• Its Sakura Espoire. Another Fai fan.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #242 on: July 25 2005, 10:54 pm »
I agree. It was ok if he was shown just running but to bet a back view. I don't think their are many ppl interested in how he looks from behind. Its boring.
Cousin: Ruby chan
Imoto chan: Zeldi, lika-chi
Aunt: Sakaki san

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #243 on: July 25 2005, 10:59 pm »
I agree. It was ok if he was shown just running but to bet a back view. I don't think their are many ppl interested in how he looks from behind. Its boring.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #244 on: July 26 2005, 09:29 pm »
Itazurana Kiss was quite boring...nothing happened. But it was ok.....I think I liked My Will the best for ending themes, and Change The World for openings.....although since I've only seen Chnage The World, I Am and My Will, Itazurana Kiss, that doesn't mean much!

Anyone know where I can download the openings and credits without the episodes?
« Last Edit: July 26 2005, 10:53 pm by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #245 on: July 26 2005, 10:50 pm »
http://www.iyuniverse.vzz.net/clips.html
i got the songs from here. i think they have all except grip. just click on video clips then select openings/endings. there collection of clips is also great for someone like me who had to go on with just the ep summaries.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #246 on: July 26 2005, 10:53 pm »
Thankyou so much! Id' give you a cookie, but I'm within the 5 hour limit! Just wait, ok?

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #247 on: July 26 2005, 11:09 pm »
yeah. I can be very patient when it comes to that. (waits greedily)

Offline tato

• New Fan
  • Always expect the unexpected
« Reply #248 on: July 28 2005, 03:29 am »
ohhh thanx for the web page i already download  everything jejejejeje i like inuyasha a lot  S. Espoire  thanx again
T@to

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #249 on: July 28 2005, 06:48 am »
Finally! There's your cookie!

Hmm....does anyone else wish that the anime had been given a definite ending, even if the manga continued?

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #250 on: July 28 2005, 11:21 pm »
Finally! There's your cookie!
Hmm....does anyone else wish that the anime had been given a definite ending, even if the manga continued?
Thanks for it.

I haven't read the manga. I wasn't even able to see the anime so i read ep summaries and in the last few eps i just couldn't understand what was happening. It was as if a lot happened in very short time. I like the movies though as i've got all 4 off them.
Anyone know somewhere where i can read the manga online without having to download it?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #251 on: July 28 2005, 11:30 pm »
Here are chapter translations...

http://www.wot-club.org.uk/Inuyasha/

Sorry, that's all I can find.

Offline tato

• New Fan
  • Always expect the unexpected
« Reply #252 on: July 29 2005, 01:14 am »
does someone know where i can download some music videos of inuyasha? ohhh S. espoire you really have the four movies!!!! you should maybe post them ive seen untill the third one maybe you can try and post the third and four one
T@to

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #253 on: July 29 2005, 01:20 am »
Try amv.org. Most people have moved their vids there to save bandwidth.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #254 on: July 29 2005, 09:00 am »
Okay, I'm going to pimp some websites now XD

www.ear-tweak.com <--- It has chapter scanlations, other hilarious stuff, fanart, and news about the anime and manga XD

www.taiyoukai.com <--- You can get clips of the anime in this website, as well as music videos and whatnot. You can also requests clips your looking for.

http://kikouyous.web.free.fr/inuyasha_video.htm <-- This has all the opening and ending credits, mind you, the website is in french ( I know a fair bit of french XD) but you can still navigate, and d/l. I gave you a direct link to the website in case anyone couldn't find it XD

Okay, I hope that helps everyone XD

Also, I think the anime ended okay, even though inuyasha like ending are rather annoying, its really hard to end a series like Inuyasha, it would need something big, and I doubt the creators of the show had a good enough idea to even make a great ending. However, I heard lots of rumors about a continuation, so there's still hope. Its a pity a franchise like Inuyasha would end so soon, so I think they will continue it, eventually XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline KirakiraInu

• Good Fan
  • The Cat's Eye Cafe Kitties
« Reply #255 on: July 31 2005, 05:30 am »
I used to really like Inuyasha (it was my second favorite anime, right next to Cardcaptor Sakura) but I don't really like it as much since it didn't get a definite ending, and the same thing pretty much kept on happening Naraku gets the jewel, Inuyasha steals the jewel Inuyasha tries to kill Naraku, etc etc... I still like the series (I like it when the Shichinintai appear, things get better when they're around) just not as much, besides, I watched the last episode at an anime convention I went to. I love the songs, my favorite is still Change the World. I also like Owarinai Yume, Brand New World, Grip!, Every Heart, and Four seasons, Yura yura, and No More Words from the movies ^_^
They say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom, and the forther you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you'll become as a result - Hiyono Yuizaki (Spiral-suiri no kizuna)

Offline sofiacardcaptors

• I'm a dreamer with a hidden power
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I'm a dreamer with a hidden power...
« Reply #256 on: August 03 2005, 07:57 am »
i ike My will *-* it's great!
Inuyasha is sugoi! but I didn't see all the episodes x_x

*||  Sakura no Hikaru ||* - Animakura  - Sofi-chan LiveJournal
Forum Family ^-^
Sister: CherryandWolfLover
Little sister: fisah
Aunt: Fye-chan
Twin-sis: Lexi
Big bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Big sis: bLuetopaz
Cousin: Ralea
Little sis: Ruby Chan
Twin sis: princess_kakurine
Sis: Cherry-chan
Sis: Goku [cardcaptors_ria]
Sis: rusty
Big bro: Kuropuppy
Big sis: Møon Li
Little sis: HaCk<3

Offline kagome

• New Fan
  • cute couple hehe
« Reply #257 on: August 03 2005, 01:41 pm »
now i understand why no on answered me because im supposed to pm someone  was talking to anyways does anyone have anymore spoilers on the fourth movie of inu-yasha?????????
Lei:I love you Sakura and I always will!!!!!!

Sakura:I love you too Lei!

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #258 on: August 05 2005, 12:05 am »
spoilers? I've seen the forth movie. I can give you some. if you're interested.

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #259 on: August 06 2005, 02:09 am »
http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/ost-inuyasha.html#Inuyasha
I just found this ( actually it was in my favourites list but i had forgotten about it.) It has the OSTs (mp3).