AuthorTopic: Inuyasha  (Read 63526 times)

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
Re: Inuyasha
« Reply #20 on: April 15 2005, 08:41 am »
Aww...definitely!!  I have my Inuyasha plushie with me right now.   =D  I'll take pics to show you him later on.  ;P   lol  I'm a lot like Kagome since I'm witty, brave, pretty smart, caring, sweet, generous and so on and so forth.  Not to mention the fact that my middle name is Kagomae.  ^^  Lourie Mae Kagomae [insert last name here]   :hehe:
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline ccsblossom

• God is Love
« Reply #21 on: April 15 2005, 04:05 pm »
er... well my gf also says i'm a lot like Miroku ..

ya you can figure that one out for youself ^^;;;

....You just remember how many times Miroku has be beat up because of his 'personality quirks'! And those where sarcatic quote marks in case you were wondering.
"Mokona is popular with the ladies!" - Mokona

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #22 on: April 16 2005, 07:14 pm »
Inuyasha has to be one of the best anime that's been out for ages....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #23 on: April 17 2005, 02:38 am »
....You just remember how many times Miroku has be beat up because of his 'personality quirks'! And those where sarcatic quote marks in case you were wondering.

haha, first time i've heard em called "personality quirks"
but the difference is I don't get beaten up for it ^^;
he's still cool ^^;
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Shinigami Zero

• The sword that cleaves evil
  • Mega Fan
  • The sword that cleaves evil
« Reply #24 on: April 17 2005, 05:13 pm »
Inuyasha has to be one of the best anime that's been out for ages....

Hm, I can see how it would appeal to most people, but I prefer more light-hearted fare such as One Piece. Luffy is so awesome. ^^

Inuyasha does have its moments, though.
一刀!両断!!
"Single stroke! Bisection!"
我が斬艦刀に…断てぬものなし!
"There are none before my Zankantou... who have not been cleaved!"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #25 on: April 17 2005, 06:03 pm »
Never seen One Piece....

I like Inuyasha because it has a mixture of everything...romance, action, adventure, comedy, fantasy, mystery...the list goes on

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #26 on: April 17 2005, 08:19 pm »
Never seen One Piece....

I like Inuyasha because it has a mixture of everything...romance, action, adventure, comedy, fantasy, mystery...the list goes on

Mhm...well said~!  I had a InuKag shrine awhile back before Ipuut it on hiatus.  Any of you ever heard of Sentimental Rhapsody?  ^^;  If not...okay then. xD

Inuyasha is such a popular show in Japan and in countries all over the world.  Hopefully, Tsubasa gets just as good. =D

Miroku is funny, he makes the show seem comedic with his...unusual behavior towards women.  That, along with Sango beating him up and Kagome 'osuwaring/sitting' Inuyasha.  lol

Heh...the show is actually funny most of the time so yeah...XD  My favorite episode is 167, the ending.  Oh so sweet!  I also love the second and fourth movie~!!  ;D

Forum Family

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #27 on: April 17 2005, 08:24 pm »
so far, i like movie 3 the best~~is movie 4 out in dvd already????

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #28 on: April 17 2005, 08:27 pm »
I think I saw Sentimaental Rhapsody once...it was good

Haven't seen any of the movies, since this is England and we don't even hav the epsiodes - I hav to download them. But I wish there'd been a defintie ending to the series...like the defeat of Naraku, or Inuyasha and Kagome growing closer...is that covered in the movies?

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #29 on: April 17 2005, 08:30 pm »
movie 1 & 2 kagome & inuyasha got closer, movie 3 its bout inuyasha & sesshomaru's father's swords, movie 4 is bout an island & hanyous i think...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #30 on: April 17 2005, 08:33 pm »
Ooooohhh....stuff the import tax, I'm buying them right now!  :BangHead:

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #31 on: April 17 2005, 08:39 pm »
only movie 1 & 2 are out in dual audio, movie 3 isnt yet until later this yr and movie 4 is not even out in japan yet i think...~ :P

ah...juz dl them off the net fr fansubs~ :D

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #32 on: April 17 2005, 08:41 pm »
Thx for the comment about S.R being good.  Makes me all happy now...lol [cough]  Well, yes...I had that site up before I put it off in hiatus due to server problems. [shakes fist in air]  The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th movies were wonderful by the way!!!

The 4th movie will be coming out sometime around this summer (in japanese) since it takes a few months to make the DVD set stuff.

The ending won't be nearing anytime soon.  Well, actually around the year 2007 is most likely that its gonna end according to Rumiko Takahashi herself in Shonen Sunday.

She announced that when she relased the 400th manga chapter of Inuyasha and that she's lookiing up to going to the 500th chapter.

This is like spoilerish for you guys though and I don't wanna ruin it.  ^^;; I mean, you know...telling you about Inuyasha and Kagome together...lol

Forum Family

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #33 on: April 17 2005, 08:43 pm »
The ending? A lot of sites said that the series had ended already? Or are u talking about the manga?

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #34 on: April 17 2005, 08:44 pm »
The anime ended at 167 and the manga is still continuing is what I mean.  ^^

Forum Family

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #35 on: April 17 2005, 08:46 pm »
Exactly how many vols of Inuyasha are there? When they're collected together into books, I mean. I've bought vols 1-4, and I was wondering how much I've got to go.

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: April 17 2005, 08:47 pm »
the series ended but its the normal cliffhanger ending like: our adventures continue....

the manga is still running, i'm not sure bout the anime making a comeback like inuyasha 2 or something like that....so far, movies 1 2 & 3 are within the series period, movie 4 is the only 1 thats after the series and its the last movie they are going to make (announced) *cries...booohooooo*

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #37 on: April 17 2005, 08:49 pm »
So no one knows how many book of the mnga there are? That sucks....sigh

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #38 on: April 17 2005, 09:02 pm »
At the moment there are 405 chapters and like 37 volumes.   And you only have 4 volumes Ruby-chan.  x.x;  Don't worry, I only have 29 of them.  [mumbles]  XD

I doubt that the anime will be making a comeback. The anime ended pretty well in my opinion.  As for the 4th movie being the last I'm not too sure.  >>;

Forum Family

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #39 on: April 17 2005, 09:02 pm »
http://www.ear-tweak.com/iy_manga/main.htm

try going there, i always go there for the manga coz the updates are very regular~ :D