AuthorTopic: chapter 108  (Read 19250 times)

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
Re: chapter 108
« Reply #60 on: March 09 2006, 01:40 pm »
WHAT!? I thought there was ;_; noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo! (i'd keep doing that but I hate it when the screen stretches)
*sigh* then I guess I should go do my physics homework or something >.>

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #61 on: March 09 2006, 01:49 pm »
Sorry, but there is no chapter this week.
why?nooo:P
wwaaahhh~
by me.

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #62 on: March 09 2006, 05:13 pm »
hey for those of us who know nothing of X can someone give us a brief description so we have a background on who this character is?

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #63 on: March 09 2006, 05:21 pm »
hey for those of us who know nothing of X can someone give us a brief description so we have a background on who this character is?

Kamui is the main character of X. He is destined to join a fight that will determine the fate of the world.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #64 on: March 10 2006, 02:54 pm »
maybe it takes more time to make X and Tsubasa together interesting..maybe that's why there no 109 this week
by me.

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #65 on: March 10 2006, 06:32 pm »
Hey good news for X fans, It coming back, and the end is coming soon, Not only that, one person from CLAMP will be in America this summer? This is why chapter 109 is late
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #66 on: March 11 2006, 01:27 am »
Hey good news for X fans, It coming back, and the end is coming soon, Not only that, one person from CLAMP will be in America this summer? This is why chapter 109 is late

Yeah I heard that too!
They are on a tour and maybe they have not so much time right now...
But chapter 109 will come next week!!! X3
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #67 on: March 11 2006, 11:09 am »
COOL! I can't wait to read chapter 109.
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #68 on: March 11 2006, 11:50 am »
Kamui Summary cos I'm bored.

Show content
Kamui(1st name, 2 meanings "one who holds/destroys the power of God") Shiro(u), is an angsting bishy in a similar way to Subaru from Tokyo Babylon. When he was a child he lived with his mother at (near?) the shrine of the Monru (cant remember name exact >.<) family. He was friends with the children there Kotori and Fuuma. One day K and F's mother was brutaly killed Kamui and His mother moved out soon after, she had died to bare the sword that Kamui would use much later, a 2nd sword is later born by Kamui's aunt. Years later Kamui's mother dies in a fire and tells him to return to Tokyo to face his destiny. There Kamui must choose to join the dragons of heaven or earth. Heaven means he will try to save the world as it is, to save humans. Earth means he will bring the destruction of humans to save nature and the enviroment. He chooses Heaven not knowing that he has a "twin star" when he becomes Kamui of the Dragons of Heaven, Fuuma becomes Kamui of the dragons of Earth. Fuuma kills Kotori and works towards destroying Tokyo with the dragons of Earth (Including Seishiro and Kusanagi) while Kamui deos a rather bad job of trying to save it with the Dragons of Heaven (inc. Yuzuriha, Sorta, Arashi and Subaru) as well as bringing back his friend Fuuma.
The story was put on hold when Fuuma is about to stab Kamui to death in the final battle >.>.
« Last Edit: March 11 2006, 03:07 pm by Pikari »

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #69 on: March 11 2006, 02:23 pm »
Kamui Summary cos I'm bored.
Show content
Kamui(1st name, 2 meanings "one who holds/destroys the power of God") Shiro(u), is an angsting bishy in a similar way to Subaru from Tokyo Babylon. When he was a child he lived with his mother at (near?) the shrine of the Monru (cant remember name exact >.<) family. He was friends with the children there Kotori and Fuuma. One day K and F's mother was brutaly killed Kamui and His mother moved out soon after, she had died to bare the sword that Kamui would use much later, a 2nd sword is later born by Kamui's aunt. Years later Kamui's mother dies in a fire and tells him to return to Tokyo to face his destiny. There Kamui must choose to join the dragons of heaven or earth. Heaven means he will try to save the world as it is, to save humans. Earth means he will bring the destruction of humans to save nature and the enviroment. He chooses Heaven not knowing that he has a "twin star" when he becomes Kamui of the Dragons of Heaven, Fuuma becomes Kamui of the dragons of Earth. Fuuma kills Kotori and works towards destroying Tokyo with the dragons of Earth (Including Seishiro and Kusanagi) while Kamui deos a rather bad job of trying to save it with the Dragons of Heaven (inc. Yuzuriha, Sorta, Arashi and Subaru) as well as bringing back his friend Fuuma.
The story was put on hold when Fuuma is about to stab Kamui to death in the final battle >.>.

This should all be in a spoiler field. Everybody may now know that Kamui has shown up, but not every body knows any or all of this about X. And these are HUGE spoilers.

And some clarification:
Show content
The Monou family live at the Togakushi Shrine, and include Kyougo the father, Saya the mother, Fuuma the son, and Kotori the daughter. And Saya and Touru's deaths weren't accidents or murder: they commit suicide. Saya sacrifices herself to give birth to the Holy Sword that Kamui is supposed to use in the battle. Touru burns herself to death to take on the misfortunes of the Earth. Kamui chooses to be a Dragon of Heaven specifically to protect Fuuma and Kotori. Kamui originally had been pushing Fuuma and Kotori away from him, in order to protect them by keeping them away from the battle over the future of the Earth. Only when he stops pushing them away does he decide that the world and humanity are worth saving, if only for their sake. It is later revealed that if Kamui had chosen to keep pushing Fuuma and Kotori away, he would have had no one he cared about, no reason to save the world; in that case, he would have chosen to become a Dragon of Earth and destroy humanity. After Kamui chooses, however, Fuuma then becomes the Dragon of Earth, taking the place Kamui left empty, because he is Kamui's Twin Star. When this happens, Fuuma's personality does a complete turnaround. He grants people's wishes, no matter what they are; that's why he kills Kotori: Kotori wished to die to save Kamui and Fuuma. However, Fuuma's own wish can only be granted by Kamui; we don't know what this wish is yet, though. The story leaves off on the final day, just as Fuuma seems to be attacking Kamui and Kamui seems to be realizing his own true wish.
« Last Edit: March 11 2006, 03:08 pm by Pikari »
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #70 on: March 11 2006, 03:11 pm »
-All spoilered now. ^_^

Spoilers for recent chapters are okay in these threads since they're supposed to be discussions for those chapters anyway, but remember to keep the ones from other series inside the tags, since not everybody has read everything.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #71 on: March 12 2006, 11:51 am »
Ahh gomen ^^ I'll try to be more careful with spoilers in the future.