AuthorTopic: How many Chapters????  (Read 6254 times)

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
How many Chapters????
« on: March 06 2006, 11:10 am »
Hiya! This is actually my fisrt time to post in the manga section of tsubasa... anyway, I came here to ask as to how many chapters does tsubasa have currently?? BWYS has until chapter 90 but as far as I can see (in this forum) there is already over a hundered... How many are there?? and where can I get scanlations???

(Well I do buy the manga but since I've left my country I don't know where to find one anymore :dodge:.. I only have Volumes 1-3!!! The others are scanlations! I feel so guilty! :cry:)
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
Re: How many Chapters????
« Reply #1 on: March 06 2006, 11:19 am »
I heard that there's going to be 14 volumes in Tsubasa. Currently, there's 7 volumes of Tsubasa in the US, and I think Japan's past 11.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 06 2006, 11:26 am »
and currently, there are 108 chapters,
there are topic that says chapter10-1~8
by me.

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #3 on: March 06 2006, 11:29 am »
I think actually Japan's to 12, but I'm not sure.  If that's true (that there will be 14), then they'll have to condense a lot into the last two or three...
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: March 06 2006, 12:39 pm »
Japan has 13 volumes, 14th comes out in April. There are 108 chapitres...until Wednesday.

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #5 on: March 06 2006, 12:45 pm »
But is it 14 volumes that they're supposed to put out?  Or is that a guess?
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

Aunt - pretty

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: March 06 2006, 01:09 pm »
rumours say there are going to be more volumes than x/1999. So there'll probably be about 20 volumes, I'm guessing...maybe more.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #7 on: March 06 2006, 02:36 pm »
X/1999 was suppost to have 20vol I think, judging from the Tarot cards there's one volume and an art book to go or something. (you should never stop with 1 vol to go ;_;) I dont know about Tsubasa but 14 vol does seem a little soon. There was a theory going around that Sakura had 12 feathers, how many are we up to?

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #8 on: March 06 2006, 02:45 pm »
Only twelve feathers?  Her feathers make up two wings, so it'd be a little hard to think there were only twelve.  But eh, who knows.  And thats a LOT!  I figured Tsuabasa would go highest of 20, but over that...well.

Aunt - pretty

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: March 06 2006, 03:03 pm »
I would think twelve feathers is a small number too. Demo, CLAMP doesn't like dragging series much
etou...
2 in hanshin
1 in Koriyo
1 in Jade
1 in forest of idols
1 in Shurano
1 in Piffle
1 in Rekoruto
________
8 feathers right now, I think

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #10 on: March 07 2006, 05:39 am »
So... so far we have 13 tankoubon (is that the right word?) in japanese and 7 in english... and then we have 108 chapters... Alright! But X/1999 has been running far longer than Tsubasa and it still haven't reached the 20th volume??? How many chapters do CLAMP release every month???

The 12 feathers theory has accepted by many and if I remember correctly, it's suppose to finish next year along with X/1999.... If that is right then it won't stop in the 14th volume right??? since the 14th would be released next month...
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline *Keru*

• New Fan
  • Hola!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 07 2006, 10:09 am »
About the feathers I just want to say that you have to remember that Fei Wong is collecting the feathers too.  So probably in the end we will see a very big battle between the gang an FWR, they will have to fight FWR to get the feathers (the majority of the feathers) from him.

It is my opinion...  Is the only way I can see the end, they were too many feathers to only 20 volumens.  And I don't think the girls form CLAMP will make them search the feathers one by one.  It could ruin the story.

BYE!!!

BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #12 on: March 07 2006, 11:04 am »
Um...where does it say Fei Wong is collecting them?  It does say he's affecting their journey, but I haven't seen him with any feathers.

Aunt - pretty

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #13 on: March 08 2006, 02:56 am »
Another thing to remember is that Fai's past still has to come to light...

(Which I REALLY hope it does...It should, right? ;_;)

...But...as it was said before, CLAMP don't seem to like dragging mangas out...

...Ahhhh, I dunno. But let's just enjoy it, no?

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline *Keru*

• New Fan
  • Hola!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 08 2006, 07:08 am »
Um...where does it say Fei Wong is collecting them? It does say he's affecting their journey, but I haven't seen him with any feathers.

Hi!  they didn't really said he is collecting the feathers, but you can guess he is, because you have to remember that Dr. Hyde was in the castle of Princess Emerude to collect the feather for FWR.  (I don't remember the name of that country)

From that part of the story is where I get the idea that FWR is collecting the feathers too.  Is my opinion, but who knows!

BYE

BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #15 on: March 08 2006, 08:56 am »
About the feathers I just want to say that you have to remember that Fei Wong is collecting the feathers too. So probably in the end we will see a very big battle between the gang an FWR, they will have to fight FWR to get the feathers (the majority of the feathers) from him.

but does he have for himself?
by me.

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #16 on: March 08 2006, 09:10 am »
It says that the Dr. Kyle was searching for the feathers, and we know that he was working for Fei Wong, but he DIDN'T get the feather.  We know he may be looking for them too, but does he really have any?

Aunt - pretty

Offline *Keru*

• New Fan
  • Hola!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 09 2006, 04:37 am »
Hi!

I think he COULD have some feathers.  Do we really think Dr. Kyle is the only person working for FWR?  I don't think so.  So maybe, he (FWR) could have some of Sakura is feathers.

If Seishiro have a sakura feather why FWR can't have some.

This are only my conclusions from what I have read in the manga.  It could be possible or NOT.  But it is a possibility.  :keke:  I'm not saying that in the manga said FWR have feathers this are only my conclusions.

BYE  :D

BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 10 2006, 02:58 pm »
oh yeah...we also have to see Seishiro again for the feather....so...i dunno
i confused
by me.

Offline Anna

• Kupo?
« Reply #19 on: March 12 2006, 05:42 pm »
http://www.tsubasachronicle.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=6&pos=34
The wings that appeared on Sakura's back in the first volume are the same on their clothes. As you can see, there are 6 sections of each wing, and of course 2 wings to the set.
MAJOR SUPER SPOILERS AWAY! (I don't know/care how to do the box)
Wei Fong Read wishes for the powers of the Tsubasa/Wings so that he can become more powerful than Yuuko, and travel through deminsions and time. He doesn't say why, or how, but he says what he wants to do (might have something to do with the other Syaoran). And while he and the that lady seem to be hostile, it seems they've steered Syaoran and friends out of trouble a few times. ( read everything they say in outo carefully) They want them to find the feathers themselves, and are somehow controlling which worlds they go to. So which leads me to believe they're going to force the group to go to his residence when the search is over, which I'm guessing will tie into the glass scene. I'm guessing about 18 volumes give or take.

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #20 on: March 14 2006, 03:35 am »
http://www.tsubasachronicle.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=6&pos=34
 And while he and the that lady seem to be hostile, it seems they've steered Syaoran and friends out of trouble a few times. ( read everything they say in outo carefully)

You noticed that too? I thought there was something hidden in there.

It does make sense that Fei Wong is protecting them though: he wants the feathers, and Syaoran and co. are doing all the hard work for him. They're the ones fighting, searching and gathering the feathers - and all of them are gathered in Sakura.

It'd make sense that he would protect them, as he won't even have to move from his swanky chair in order to have all the feathers.

...Hmmm. I wonder what Sakura's power is exactly. We've been told a couple fo times that it's a power 'to cross dimensions' but I'm sure that it's more than that. Yukito did say that it's enough power to change the world (...or 'a' world, haha.)

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline moko-chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #21 on: June 09 2006, 02:17 pm »
The wings that appeared on Sakura's back in the first volume are the same on their clothes. As you can see, there are 6 sections of each wing, and of course 2 wings to the set.
MAJOR SUPER SPOILERS AWAY! (I don't know/care how to do the box)
Wei Fong Read wishes for the powers of the Tsubasa/Wings so that he can become more powerful than Yuuko, and travel through deminsions and time. He doesn't say why, or how, but he says what he wants to do (might have something to do with the other Syaoran). And while he and the that lady seem to be hostile, it seems they've steered Syaoran and friends out of trouble a few times. ( read everything they say in outo carefully) They want them to find the feathers themselves, and are somehow controlling which worlds they go to. So which leads me to believe they're going to force the group to go to his residence when the search is over, which I'm guessing will tie into the glass scene. I'm guessing about 18 volumes give or take.

hi! well i agree with Anna-san. as for the 12 feathers theory, as Anna-san said, there are 6 sections on each wing and since there are 2 wings, sum it up, it's 12.

i only have scanlations (it's too expensive in my country... ahaha :sweatdrop:) and so far, i have up to half of vol13 (no omakes...  :cry:). i dont think that it'll end in the 14th volume. if so, that'll be so soon. and if it is 14 volumes only, I'll kill CLAMP for making it so short! (Even if I love CLAMP sooo much)

i'm guessing around 18-20 volumes or something. but it's CLAMP's manga so let's just wait for what happens. (I do hope it's a nice ending... :keke:)
"no matter how you say it... it still means the same. it still IS the same. it's the same section where you find the... angels/devils... the same section that brings you noise, and most importantly, the FUN. but never, ever forget... TOKI-TOKI. hahaha!"

"millions of worlds, millions of beings, millions of souls, millions of lives. there are billions of wishes out there, but how can they all be granted, when there is only... ONE dimensional witch? and only one branch of her shop too." ^_^

"four different people. four different lives. four different wishes. but only one....... MOKONA." hahaha LOL ^_^

Offline passion_of_heart

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #22 on: June 09 2006, 08:02 pm »
Um...where does it say Fei Wong is collecting them? It does say he's affecting their journey, but I haven't seen him with any feathers.

It was mentioned in XXXHolic in the 5th volume.