AuthorTopic: [TRC] Character Discussion  (Read 36020 times)

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
Re: [TRC] Character Discussion
« Reply #100 on: June 05 2005, 03:01 am »
How kawaii!!  All this talk about lovee triangles and stuff.  I miss CCS!Syaoran now.  ;__;  xD  I doubt anything will get in their way of true love.  Come on, if they both lost their memories then I know for SURE that they'll end up falling in love again.  ;P

Seeing Syaoran with someone else besides Sakura is cute but I highly doubt Sakura would get all jealous.  Geez, you guys have seen the anime and none of the characters barely blush except for that bad guy turned good.  o__O;;  Syaoran being all jealous and flustered....ahhh....I'm all "hanyan" just thinking about it.   :inlove:

Rofl.  Hmm...I noticed the tattoo thing too.  Not sure what to make of it but all of your introspectives is driving my brain wild.  So many theories and stuff, how cool!!  xP  Oh and yeah they can have a relationship...well, at least I think so.  e-e;;  Either way, they'll love each other to no end.  We all know Syaoran would do ANYTHING for Sakura [sighs dramatically] and Sakura the same.   :heh:
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #101 on: June 05 2005, 04:31 am »
Yup! Destined people tend to do that, LOL. You know what I wanted to see in the beginning of TRC, how Syaoran fell in love with Sakura? I mean, did he run away, or something.

Also, I think CCS!Syaoran is so much more different then TRC!Syaoran. I mean, usually, Syaoran has something against small talking 'plush toys' but him and Mokona are so friendly. LOL, do you guys agree?
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Pickthelock

• Writers are Liars...
« Reply #102 on: June 05 2005, 12:52 pm »
Oh yeah! I knew from the begining that TRC Syaoran and CCS Syaoran were totally different though. *shrugs*
Just be yourself. You'll be fine. ~Kyoko Honda
My Livejournal! Let's be friends!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #103 on: June 07 2005, 03:16 am »
Yup! They were introduced totally diff....we had a cold Syaoran in CCS slowly opening up...but we started with a warm Syaoran in TRC with flashbacks of a cold past.....

When does the clone thing happen? Because I wanna test my theory that it's a past version of Syaoran...it would explian his alck of memory, and the diff time flows of dimensions would explain it.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline svr

• The Falcon cannot hear the falconer
« Reply #104 on: June 11 2005, 11:37 pm »
ok so ppl want to see Sayaoran... but wats the point in Sayaoran in the end of the series? its more dramatic towards the middle if she does recover her memeries because Sayaoran died to save her. den again dered be no point to the story rite? and since when was clow reed involved in Tsubasa?

silver out

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #105 on: June 11 2005, 11:40 pm »
Clow Reed was Sakura and Touya's father...the old king before Touya took over after his death.

Syaoran's purpose...hard to tell, like any anime character. But I think if he dies, it will be at the end of the series, and something will happen to bring him back to life.

I know I will cry at the end though, because although Fai might go back to Clow with Sakura and Syaoran, I can't see Kurogane doing it...they'll be split up!

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline S. Espoire

• Its Sakura Espoire. Another Fai fan.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #106 on: June 13 2005, 05:06 pm »
you are a big Fai+ Kuro fan, aren't you? Well they are going to split up cause kuro is going to go back to tomoyo hime or else they wouldn't have started any kind of that pairing in the very biggening of the series. Maybe Fai's problems with Ashura will also b sorted out so you can't be sure whether he'll return to his own country or to clow.
Cousin: Ruby chan
Imoto chan: Zeldi, lika-chi
Aunt: Sakaki san

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #107 on: June 14 2005, 02:59 pm »
you are a big Fai+ Kuro fan, aren't you? Well they are going to split up cause kuro is going to go back to tomoyo hime or else they wouldn't have started any kind of that pairing in the very biggening of the series. Maybe Fai's problems with Ashura will also b sorted out so you can't be sure whether he'll return to his own country or to clow.
Or perhaps he'll follow Kurogane to his Japan. Wouldn't that be cute? ^^;;; Heh.

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #108 on: June 14 2005, 03:58 pm »
yes that would be very cute but if he does follow kuropuu to japan then I don't think he'll stay there cause he has his own country and his own story going on there but we cannot be sure.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #109 on: June 14 2005, 07:51 pm »
***Well they are going to split up cause kuro is going to go back to tomoyo hime or else they wouldn't have started any kind of that pairing in the very biggening of the series. Maybe Fai's problems with Ashura will also b sorted out so you can't be sure whether he'll return to his own country or to clow.***

Hmmm, I don't think that Kurogane and Tomoyo were ever paired. I think maybe Tomoyo and Souma would have been paired more than them.
I think Kurogane, being a Ninja, is sworn to protect one person above all and he was there to protect Tomoyo. His loyalty as a Ninja is why he wants to return home. Also I'm sure he wants to return home because he is used to being an unfeeling person, and to suddenly start to have feelings for the people he's with is very different for him.

I think that there will come a time when Kurogane will not want to go back to his world. I also think that Fai will not want to return to his world ever.

I'm hoping that they stay together.

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #110 on: June 15 2005, 01:56 am »
Yes they should stay together but won't fai have to go to his world for atleast once for the sake of the story?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #111 on: June 15 2005, 04:46 am »
Yup, but probably with the gang, so we get more of a plot out of it. I agree that Kurogane and Fai will prob not go home.......Kurogane was sworn to PROTECT Tomoy, not love her....if you notice, he only mentions serving her, or getting her to remove the curse. He never says anything about feelings for her.

Souma had a crush on him though, didn't she?

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #112 on: June 15 2005, 01:05 pm »
***Yes they should stay together but won't fai have to go to his world for atleast once for the sake of the story?***

I think that could happen. Like Ruby Chan says though, I think they'll all be together if that happens.
Can you imagine the look on Fai's face if they suddenly appear in his world?! I think Ashura has a feather. I mean think about what happened in Fai's country right before Fai left.
I'll bet Ashura has a feather and Fai will have to go and face him.

I could see them landing there and Fai wanting to run.
Not wanting to get the feather.
But he will.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #113 on: June 15 2005, 01:26 pm »
oooh, a plot twist  :greengrin:

Offline S. Espoire

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #114 on: June 15 2005, 07:05 pm »
***Yes they should stay together but won't fai have to go to his world for atleast once for the sake of the story?***

I think that could happen. Like Ruby Chan says though, I think they'll all be together if that happens.
Can you imagine the look on Fai's face if they suddenly appear in his world?! I think Ashura has a feather. I mean think about what happened in Fai's country right before Fai left.
I'll bet Ashura has a feather and Fai will have to go and face him.

I could see them landing there and Fai wanting to run.
Not wanting to get the feather.
But he will.

Wow that will be great. I hope that really happens.

Offline jovi206

• Good Fan
« Reply #115 on: June 26 2005, 04:10 pm »
Oh my gosh it would be cool if they they that. It would make a great story as well as give us more information on our mysterious fai.
If you think about it the past becomes the present and the present the future.

I will learn to love you again...

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #116 on: June 26 2005, 05:17 pm »
***Oh my gosh it would be cool if they they that. It would make a great story as well as give us more information on our mysterious fai.***

It would be cool!
I'm going crazy wondering exactly what went on with Fai before we met him.
I have all these ideas and scenes and I want to know if they match up with what they are planning!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #117 on: June 27 2005, 05:57 pm »
Interesting idea...maybe Ashura isn't a bad guy? If Fai's magic spiralled out of control for some reason, he may have been the one who killed all those people you see in the manga, and maybe had to seal Ashura to save him from the wounds he'd inflicted?

Or...*gasp*...Fai isn't as nice as he seems, but is really an agent of the evil guy.

Last thought very improbable, and I hope that it doesn't come true.

Offline Princess Kakurine

• Cherry Blossom Princess
  • Great Fan
  • Cherry Blossom Princess
« Reply #118 on: June 29 2005, 10:33 pm »
guys, may i ask who is Fei Wang Reed  :sweatdrop:

My Family:

*Onii-san~ KuroPuppy
*Imoto-chan~ Ralea
*Imoto-chan~ DreamGirl
*Twin-sister~ sofiacardcaptors (sofia)
*Kuya~ Tooya_Mizuki
*Onee-san~ Sayora Chan

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #119 on: June 30 2005, 04:21 am »
the evil guy in tsubasa, lol  :sweatdrop:. The guy who wants Sakura's feathers to control the universe