AuthorTopic: [TRC] Character Discussion  (Read 36040 times)

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC] Character Discussion
« Reply #80 on: May 11 2005, 05:25 pm »
I don't think CLAMP intends a tragedy for the young couple...
Yuuko already gave the implication in XXXHolics that everything will be alright for them, so don't be depressed already... Not good for your health, you know.
"Setai Daijoubu!"

XD of course, after all we want them to have a happy ending!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #81 on: May 12 2005, 03:14 am »
We may want a happy ending, but CLAMP does do sad ones....I think it's likely that Syaoran will either die, or sacrifice something to keep Sakura alive...maybe he has a hidden power too - he's suffered so much and survived, after all....if he gave up his life force/power, would Sakura's memories be restored?

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #82 on: May 12 2005, 06:53 pm »
We may want a happy ending, but CLAMP does do sad ones....I think it's likely that Syaoran will either die, or sacrifice something to keep Sakura alive...maybe he has a hidden power too - he's suffered so much and survived, after all....if he gave up his life force/power, would Sakura's memories be restored?
agreed. Thats why I said it might be a beautiful but sad ending.

maybe, even though Syaoran will die, it will still be a happy ending... it is possible.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #83 on: May 13 2005, 03:43 am »
Yes....if he dies, and Sakura remembered...her power could shine and save him? You know, bring him back to life?

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline windytree

• a Hundred Smiles for you forever and always
« Reply #84 on: May 17 2005, 01:29 am »
no..not a clone of Syaoran!! i love Syaoran and Sakura tooo much! The idea of anything preventing them from bein happy together is just too painful to think about...

but... in the ending song, you see big Sakura hanging out with little Syaoran, and you see Big Syaoran with the little Sakura... could it mean Sakura after forgetting her memories falls for the clone and Syaoran is left with only his memories of when they are small? (NO that can NOT happen!) Also in the ending song, Sakura and Syaoran embrace :hello2: in a place where the earth is broken up and time no longer exists (implied by the  broken hour glasss maybe)........

or..have you guys seen Fushigiyugi? In that series the lead guy has a clone too, who causes so much drama for the lead girl and guy as the clone literally tries to take over! Though it ended good because the girls love was able to reach the real Tamahome and gave him the power to absorb the clone, or in other words combine with the clone to become WHOLE....? So maybe Syaoran in the end gains the power to become whole by absolving the clone into himself! (he's right eye is fixed then)
If i can take a star for everytime you've made me smile. Then all the stars in the sky will be in my hand. And if stars can really make dreams come true, i will give each and every star to you.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #85 on: May 20 2005, 08:28 am »
Oooooh, nice speculation! ^_-

That would be so cool though! If the clone (god forbid) were to morph with Syaoran! *animorphs theme song plays*

I thought that the ending song symbolised there memories, like how they would always cherish there memories when they were younger! ^^"
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline ~Jayitized~

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #86 on: May 21 2005, 09:36 am »
Yeah he is or Spoiler (a clone of Syaoran or so I've heard....)
spoiler ------>i think its a different world....and its the world where syaoran sees syaoran, and sakura sees sakura oO sorry if im wrong  :sweatdrop:
.::Incomparable to Jay::.

12.o8.o4' Jay's LA Concert

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #87 on: May 22 2005, 11:39 am »
Ive got a question about syao-kun...
His right eye. Is it real? or is it prothsetic(sp?)...er, fake? I mean, he feels pain from it sometimes
Show content
like in vol. 9, when that evil guy started controlling Syaoran's other side
, but if it was real, wouldn't it be milky white because he's blind?
confused...help :sweatdrop:

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #88 on: May 27 2005, 01:11 am »
Ii think it's real, but not milky white because...? I'm not really sure, but I think it's because the eye wasn't that damaged, but Syaoran still lost his sight?

Plus, milky eyes are really hard to draw in manga...so most are only put in anime versions of the manga.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #89 on: May 28 2005, 02:00 am »
true, they do show it whitish sometimes.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #90 on: May 31 2005, 05:35 am »
Do you thikn it would be possible for Syaoran to fall for someone else? As well as Sakura I mean. If they picked up a traveling companion along the way (girl) and they got closer...Syaoran could end up torn between the girl he may have a future with, and the one who will never remember him....

Then Sakura could start to get jealous....

Offline Kitsune-chan

• New Fan
  • Seishirou ish mine >:D
« Reply #91 on: May 31 2005, 06:21 am »
I don't really think so. How do you say it...Syaoran practically lives for Sakura?  :sweatdrop:

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #92 on: May 31 2005, 09:28 am »
I'd laugh if I saw that! Sakura jealous is somthing to look forward too! But I highly doubt it, the guy is so in love with her, its.........................AMAZING! LOL
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #93 on: May 31 2005, 12:21 pm »
*nods* that's true love  ^^

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #94 on: May 31 2005, 09:22 pm »
Yup...but I didn't say he didn't love Sakura anymore...he just grows attached to another girl as well...afterall, you can't control what your heart feels.

*dies under sea of corniness*

And he could still choose Sakura in the end.....

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #95 on: June 01 2005, 12:58 pm »
Of course, Sakura did the same thing with Yukito...cept she was turned down. *shakes head* Bad example >.<

But Syaoran and Sakura are destined, *dances* But I'd love to see a love triangle though ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #96 on: June 02 2005, 12:19 am »
Ooh, so many speculations about the 'other' Syaoran. I really can't say myself, so I'm not gonna try to guess, but I'm surprised no one's mentioned the 'other' Syaoran's tatoos yet. Any ideas on that? If they're similar to Fay's in that they help seal or control magical powers, perhaps that means Syaoran has the capability to use powerful magic, but he's just being prevented from doing so by the Reed guy. *ponders*

Hehe... a love triangle would be cute. Maybe with a big misunderstanding and everybody getting jealous. I really don't believe Sakura or Syaoran would seriously go after another person, though. They're destined, of course. ^^ But more than that, they're in love. ^__^

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #97 on: June 02 2005, 04:27 am »
Yuppers, I agree, but I seriously miss the old days in CCS when Syaoran would go red! and.......I just miss it in short ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #98 on: June 02 2005, 05:29 am »
Yup! Although it's cool to see such a calm and collected Syaoran, we want flustered blushes!

I'm still going with the fact the Syaoran and clone are one and the same - diff worlds have diff time flows, so it could be possible.

Offline Pickthelock

• Writers are Liars...
« Reply #99 on: June 05 2005, 02:45 am »
Yeah Yukito and Toya were talking about how they were destined. Sakura just needs more memories so she doesn't fall asleep all the time!

I seriously doubt Syaoran would fall for someone else after all that feather searching. I mean, she wont remember their old relationship, but they can still *have* a relationship can't they?
Just be yourself. You'll be fine. ~Kyoko Honda
My Livejournal! Let's be friends!