AuthorTopic: [TRC] Character Discussion  (Read 36016 times)

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
[TRC] Character Discussion
« on: April 15 2005, 02:44 am »
Ok. Here's the discussion thread for the TRC characters, including speculations. Please be reminded this isn't the same as the favourite character thread. So....ype just stay on topic ^^ And have fun :P
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: [TRC] Character Discussion
« Reply #1 on: April 15 2005, 06:56 am »
Do you think Syaoran's going to die for Sakura near the end of Tsubasa? I can just see CLAMP doing it for an emotional climax....Syaoran dies to save Sakura's life, and she remembers everything from their past, and how much she loves him....but it's too late.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Fai D. Flowright

• Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
  • Just call me Fai or Umi!
« Reply #2 on: April 15 2005, 06:59 am »
I hope Syaoran doesn't die, that'd make all his fans really sad. But I agree about seeing CLAMP doing such a thing. So we can only see what the future brings for Syaoran, Sakura, Fai, Kurogane and Mokona.

Offline tornwings

• b-e-a-u-tiful
« Reply #3 on: April 15 2005, 12:36 pm »
gosh if syaoran died. that would be the worst ending ever. it would be so sad. i'd cry my heart out. cause he's like sacrificing everything to get her memory back to her. but i'm hoping that when all the feathers are collected. she'll somehow remember him. and live happily ever after :D

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #4 on: April 15 2005, 01:48 pm »
Wrote a fanfic about that... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1942534/1/. Do have a look... :)

----Please put that in the fanfic thread/forum. Thanks :) (Or else people won't notice..lol)

Lumizstar

I've realised lately that Kurogane's starting to be fond of Sakura ever since they entered that new world (I read it as Pikkuru World, is there a proper way of calling this new world?).

SPOILER!!!
Notice that in chapter 73 that he practically held his breath, waiting for Sakura to cross the finish line and when she did, he ltes it out. That's interesting, seeing as Kurogane had always tried to hide his feelings.  :keke:
« Last Edit: April 15 2005, 02:14 pm by lumizstar »

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #5 on: April 15 2005, 03:25 pm »
imo: naw~kurogane's too loyal to tomoyo~~ :P i think that he's juz starting to open up li' by li' due to travelling with the group. it wont be surprising if he'd become more concerned about other ppl~~ :D i think thats the point that tomoyo wanted kurogane to realize~ :)

and bout syaoran's dying...any1 thought of the "other syaoran" in the glass-like pillar thingy? maybe he'll be the 1 to realize and risk his life to save syaoran & sakura...juz a guess~ :P coz its really difficult to pull out conclusions for him...imo there are only 3 endings for the "other syaoran":

1.disappear/die
2.merge & syaoran can see wif both eyes...i guess its possible, they might be halved fr the start
3.wandering somewhere....(thats the worst conclusion ::cliffhanger:: CLAMP juz loves this sortathings dont they~ :P )

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #6 on: April 16 2005, 01:15 am »
Cherry Tiger, I love your fanfiction. It's worthy of appearing in the actual Tsubasa!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 16 2005, 08:17 am »
that figure in the glass-pillar like thingy is syaoran??

Offline Fai D. Flowright

• Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 16 2005, 09:31 am »
that figure in the glass-pillar like thingy is syaoran??

Yeah he is or Spoiler (a clone of Syaoran or so I've heard....)

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 16 2005, 09:34 am »

Yup, that's what I've heard as well~  *It's kinda creepy :sweatdrop:*

Offline Fai D. Flowright

• Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 16 2005, 09:36 am »
Yup, that's what I've heard as well~ *It's kinda creepy :sweatdrop:*

I agree 100% XD It's kind of creepy having two around....I still wanna know who the guy with the monocole is >>; No one will tell me XD

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 16 2005, 09:42 am »
Um, are you talking about Fei Wang Reed or something...?

Offline Fai D. Flowright

• Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 16 2005, 10:00 am »
Um, are you talking about Fei Wang Reed or something...?

Is that who he is?! Oh thank you for telling me....I've been trying to get someone to answer, I think it's him....does he have a girl who works for him?

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 16 2005, 10:08 am »
Is that who he is?! Oh thank you for telling me....I've been trying to get someone to answer, I think it's him....does he have a girl who works for him?

Yes, he does^^  He's related to Clow Reed *obviously*

Offline Fai D. Flowright

• Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 16 2005, 10:21 am »
I wondered why they looked similiar! I hope my questions aren't spoiling anyone else, I just wanted to know who he was...Ummm...What chapter do you exactly find out who he is? ^^;

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #15 on: April 16 2005, 10:34 am »
I think you find out in Chapter 63. The evil chick says his name for the first time then.

Offline Fai D. Flowright

• Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 16 2005, 10:55 am »
Oh, thank you for telling me ^^ I'll have to read that~

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #17 on: April 16 2005, 12:48 pm »
Wrote a fanfic about that... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1942534/1/. Do have a look... :)

----Please put that in the fanfic thread/forum. Thanks :) (Or else people won't notice..lol)

Lumizstar

Thanks, I think I will. Just that... where is it? (Sorry if I sound like an idiot or something...)

Cherry Tiger, I love your fanfiction. It's worthy of appearing in the actual Tsubasa!

Thanks! But I hope that doesn't happen... I don't want Syaoran to die!

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #18 on: April 16 2005, 05:18 pm »
WOW! thx for telling me! ^-^ well us...  that question has always crossed my mind wanting to know who that was.. and what the point of him was.. :-S.. still thinking...

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #19 on: April 17 2005, 01:05 pm »

Cherry tiger, your fanfic is too kawaii and sad at the same time~ :inlove: :cry:  I love it!