AuthorTopic: Chapter 109.  (Read 14281 times)

Offline Faye-chan

• The girl of the rings
Re: Chapter 109.
« Reply #20 on: March 16 2006, 10:44 pm »
This chapter was sugoi ^o^
(I waited for it until the 1:00 a.m. XDDD)
Kamui is awesome *___*
The color page too,
and, have you noticed?
*Spoiler*
on the colors page Dark Shaoran hasn't the tatoo! °_°
may is connected to the fact that he's awake?
*Spoiler End*

My Graphic LiveJournal: http://faye91.livejournal.com/
My DeviantArt: http://faye91.deviantart.com/
My msn: faye-chan@hotmail.it

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #21 on: March 17 2006, 01:35 am »
I´ts cool!
I don´t know :hello2: kamui enough, but I see that he isn't very nice with foreigns...
colored pages about 2 syaorans are so  cool.....!!!!!!!!! :inlove:
I´d like tell more, but I can´t reach put a spoiler! are there some special bottom or some words?
thank you Sakaki, but with
Show content
spoiler
that you told me I can´t do it. :cry:
please, could you give me an example about how to do it? arigato gozaimas :noteworthy:

Offline Sheepworld

• New Fan
  • What? What? What?
« Reply #22 on: March 17 2006, 02:21 am »
I like what Kamui's wearing. In fact, I think that I'll like pretty much everything in this arc (fingers crossed) He did look better than in X too.

At first, I thought that it was the X scenario but with Kamui choosing the dragons of earth instead of heaven but I guess that it doesn't seem that way. I think that the people in the hoods are the dragons of heaven (the little hooded figure seemed a lot like Yuzuriha to me) but I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out (hopefuly)
Go! Go! GO!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #23 on: March 17 2006, 03:04 am »
Wow, I didn't think about that!! What if all of the DoH and DoE are the same EXCEPT for the two Kamui?! How crazy would that be!!! XD
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #24 on: March 17 2006, 04:12 am »
^__^ Kamui's outfit was really nice. He looks SO nice on page 16, very cute, but on page 18 he looks SO scary! ^^;

I ADORE the colour pages o_o CLAMP should do more of those <3

all in all an ok chapter. I can't believe Sakura hasn't woken up yet, lol, she can sleep through anything!
Also, Syaoran can still stand even after his injuries! wow. o_o

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #25 on: March 17 2006, 04:26 am »
I can't believe everyone thought this chapter was only "ok"!! I must be the biggest X fan here, or something, because for me this was the best chapter EVER!!! EVERRR!!!! *is sedated*

Seriously, though, I've loved X for *years* now and it was what officially got me into all things CLAMP! XD

My favorite Kamui pic from this chapter was page 20. The one where he's standing all cute-like!! My second fav was probably 16 ((KAWAIII!!)) and then I loved page 18, too!! ((Everyone else says "scary," but Yuki says it's CUUUTE!!!))

EDIT: Ahhh, wait! I forgot I also adore page 5 with Kamui's thinking face!! XD So cute!!!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #26 on: March 17 2006, 04:39 am »
I can't believe everyone thought this chapter was only "ok"!! I must be the biggest X fan here, or something, because for me this was the best chapter EVER!!! EVERRR!!!! *is sedated*

Seriously, though, I've loved X for *years* now and it was what officially got me into all things CLAMP! XD

My favorite Kamui pic from this chapter was page 20. The one where he's standing all cute-like!! My second fav was probably 16 ((KAWAIII!!)) and then I loved page 18, too!! ((Everyone else says "scary," but Yuki says it's CUUUTE!!!))

EDIT: Ahhh, wait! I forgot I also adore page 5 with Kamui's thinking face!! XD So cute!!!

lol! When I said ok I meant Super ok! you know, like WHOOOO! ^^; lol
Don't get me wrong I've been waiting fot the whole X crossover too. ^^;
I'm just a Huge Syaoran fan and wanted him to fight... lol

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #27 on: March 17 2006, 04:41 am »
There was a page missing from this chapter. Ladydarkmoon updated with the missing page 8, which can be found here.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1042/084tq.jpg

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #28 on: March 17 2006, 04:46 am »
lol! When I said ok I meant Super ok! you know, like WHOOOO! ^^; lol
Don't get me wrong I've been waiting fot the whole X crossover too. ^^;
I'm just a Huge Syaoran fan and wanted him to fight... lol

Ha ha, don't worry, Xiao_Lang, somehow I can tell you're a Syao Syao fan! XD *points to user name*

To anyone who hasn't guessed this yet, my user name is a reference to X! Akai = red, Yuki = snow. Since the battle of 1999 is supposed to take place at the end of the year ((meaning snow for a lot of places)) I thought of the red as blood and the snow as.. snow! XD I figured the battle of 1999 would be quite the bloody one, so that's how it happened. ^_^

Ah, the secret of Yuki's user name is revealed!!! O.O

AH!! I'm getting off-topic! Start talking about Kamui, everyone!! You all love him!! O.O You do... You just don't all know it, yet...

EDIT: Whoa, thanks for that, KatanaJon!! Looks like we were all missing something! XD ((Heh heh, but there ish no Kamui on that page, so I didn't miss a thing!)) ^_^ Here's a cookie!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline sofiacardcaptors

• I'm a dreamer with a hidden power
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I'm a dreamer with a hidden power...
« Reply #29 on: March 17 2006, 06:41 am »
Pikari's translations^^
http://www.makenai.org/tsubasa/chap109eng.txt

Thanks! Pikari-san thanks!!
*-* OMG I LOVE the color pages!!! They're just wonderful! The first one is great! Syao & Kamui looks great! and also  Syao and Syao 2  >.<

ahh.... wow! Kuro-rin and Kamui are great! Yeah I miss Sakura and Fye >.<
*reading it again*

*||  Sakura no Hikaru ||* - Animakura  - Sofi-chan LiveJournal
Forum Family ^-^
Sister: CherryandWolfLover
Little sister: fisah
Aunt: Fye-chan
Twin-sis: Lexi
Big bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Big sis: bLuetopaz
Cousin: Ralea
Little sis: Ruby Chan
Twin sis: princess_kakurine
Sis: Cherry-chan
Sis: Goku [cardcaptors_ria]
Sis: rusty
Big bro: Kuropuppy
Big sis: Møon Li
Little sis: HaCk<3

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #30 on: March 17 2006, 08:05 am »
Eep.. *bows* I never meant to say I thought the fight was *cheap*, not that way. It was just too weird to see them fighting together. Okay, and maybe I was a little pissed at Kamui's scrawny little cute butt for knocking Kuro into the wall when I wrote that. XD XD Heh, the fight itself was pretty cool, and Kamui had some nice moves. Overall this was a better chapter than most of the ones we've been getting lately, but I was just disappointed at first with the lack of explanation... and those hoods that still haven't come off. Oh well... and chibiyuuto says CLAMP's postponing the next chapter for another week. They're so evil to us... ><;;

And Jeannette, Fuuma vs. Kurogane would be too awesome. Especially since they're practically physical clones. ^^;; I can't see either one of them winning that battle either.

(Oh, and I updated the translation with the missing page now) ^^

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #31 on: March 17 2006, 08:24 am »
No chapter next week? Nooo! That's simply a torture! >_<

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #32 on: March 17 2006, 10:05 am »
Eep.. *bows* I never meant to say I thought the fight was *cheap*, not that way. It was just too weird to see them fighting together. Okay, and maybe I was a little pissed at Kamui's scrawny little cute butt for knocking Kuro into the wall when I wrote that. XD XD Heh, the fight itself was pretty cool, and Kamui had some nice moves. Overall this was a better chapter than most of the ones we've been getting lately, but I was just disappointed at first with the lack of explanation... and those hoods that still haven't come off. Oh well... and chibiyuuto says CLAMP's postponing the next chapter for another week. They're so evil to us... ><;;

And Jeannette, Fuuma vs. Kurogane would be too awesome. Especially since they're practically physical clones. ^^;; I can't see either one of them winning that battle either.

(Oh, and I updated the translation with the missing page now) ^^
Everybody keeps talking about how Kamui was fighting like Seishirou... and he was. XD That might be evidence that the Dragons situation is all mixed up from how it was in X- perhaps Seishirou taught Kamui to fight too?

(snort) Kamui's scrawny little cute butt. Perfect.

I'm going to have dreams tonight about Fuuma and Kurogane fighting. XD While Kamui and Fai watch on. Then Subaru unveils himself, and the three have themselves an Uke Pow-Wow.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #33 on: March 17 2006, 12:31 pm »
Hmm, you guys are right... He WAS fighting like Seishirou.. O.O How strange.. Especially considering that Outo Seishirou looked a LOT like TB Seishirou, ((and not just any TB Seishirou, but pre-TB Seishirou.. Like when he first met Subaru...)) So what could that mean?

And OMG Jeannette, your Fuuma vs. Kuro thing just made the cutest scene pop into my head!! I'm PMing it to you, ok?

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #34 on: March 17 2006, 02:12 pm »
All I can say is WOW. I can't even wait to see the next Chapter and there is no chapter next week*chibiyuuto*

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #35 on: March 17 2006, 03:30 pm »
No chapter next week either? Bummer. T_T
I LOVED the fight. I mean, I have never done the fangirl squeal for Kuro-tan before, but DAMN. That was GOOD. And sorry, Kamui still doesn't look like Kamui. He is dead to me. ~_~ Even though the color pages were amazing.
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #36 on: March 20 2006, 10:43 am »
Awww they're skipping a week again ;_;. *sigh*
I new another manga to become obessed with. TRC and holic keep skipping weeks, FMA is monthly and no one will hurry up and scanlate Fruits Basket *sigh*. Any recomendations?
*sits back and waits impatiently*

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #37 on: March 20 2006, 10:50 am »
I new another manga to become obessed with. TRC and holic keep skipping weeks, FMA is monthly and no one will hurry up and scanlate Fruits Basket *sigh*. Any recomendations?

One Piece.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #38 on: March 20 2006, 01:29 pm »

Bleach!  :keke: One piece is good too though.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #39 on: March 20 2006, 03:24 pm »
I used to read bleach but I got sick of it >.> got too repedative with their battle of the month style, ditto with Naruto. Will try one piece.