AuthorTopic: Who's your favourite singer/group?  (Read 98965 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ruby Chan

  • Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,102
  • Gender: Female
  • KuroFai Love
Who's your favourite singer/group?
« on: April 15 2005, 07:06 am »
Hey out there! Who do you like best in the music business and why?


My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Fai D. Flowright

  • Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 125
  • Just call me Fai or Umi!
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #1 on: April 15 2005, 07:10 am »
I like BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki, T.M. Revolution, and a lot of other J-Pop/J-Rock singers because they are better than some of the American singers x_X;  I also like seiyuu singers because they have very good voices most of the time.

Offline Ruby Chan

  • Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,102
  • Gender: Female
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #2 on: April 15 2005, 07:14 am »
Yeah, BoA's good. And the person who did Sakura's voice in CCS.....


My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Fai D. Flowright

  • Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 125
  • Just call me Fai or Umi!
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #3 on: April 15 2005, 07:16 am »
The girl who did Sakura is Sakura Tange if you wanted to know~

She has such a adorable voice and I also like Iwao Junko, she did Tomoyo and sang for Ayashi no Ceres.

As for groups, I forgot some bands.....V6, Lead, FLAME, w-inds.

They're all Japanese boy bands X3

Offline Ruby Chan

  • Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,102
  • Gender: Female
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #4 on: April 15 2005, 07:17 am »
Thanks...and Iwao's very good too.


My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Nyoko

  • ........Nani?
  • Super Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 324
  • Gender: Female
  • ......Nani?
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #5 on: April 15 2005, 07:19 am »
I really like "Kimi Naru Aitsu" by Syaoran's seiyuu
~Crys


Offline Ruby Chan

  • Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,102
  • Gender: Female
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #6 on: April 15 2005, 07:22 am »
That was a great song! I liked Tooni Kono Machi De...I think it's from the second movie.


My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Fai D. Flowright

  • Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 125
  • Just call me Fai or Umi!
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #7 on: April 15 2005, 07:24 am »
Kumai Motoko is Syaoran's seiyuu <3

But Touya's seiyuu Seki Tomokazu does a good songs and I also like Suwabe Junichi & Kiuchi Hidenobu <3 They both have beautiful singing voices! *heart eyes*

Offline monkey

  • Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,832
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #8 on: April 15 2005, 08:16 am »
BARENAKED LADIES, i love them ^_^
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.


Offline Karen

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 28
  • Gender: Female
  • Hewwo .w. *3*
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #9 on: April 15 2005, 08:17 am »
BoA, Utada Hikaru, XD Ciara, >>;..goes on..

"Give me all the time...you have left..."

Offline monkey

  • Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,832
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #10 on: April 15 2005, 08:45 am »
well since were on the topic of music, here is my Playlist
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.


Offline cblossom

  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 431
  • Gender: Female
  • ccs fan allways
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #11 on: April 15 2005, 08:46 am »
Ciara song is called O
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline Cardcaptor Takato

  • Yaoi Fanboi
  • Super Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 345
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #12 on: April 15 2005, 08:51 am »
My current favorite music obessesion is with Something Corporate.  I just love how most of their songs have a lot of piano music in them and I have all their albums.  I also like Matthew Good, Greenday, Our Lady Peace, Simple Plan, Hamasaki Ayumi-san, and Puffy Amiyumi.  I've also liked what little of Yellowcard's songs that I've heard, but I haven't listened to them enough to call myself a true fan.
When her leathery, crow-footed face turned towards my raised hand and said, “Yes, the boy in the Sailor Mercury t-shirt,� I sprung into action. It took me a brief 20 seconds to acquire the bokken (wooden sword) I had secured to the underside of our chairs with duct tape the night previous. Shouting “Japan BANZAIII!� in the manner of those noble kamikaze pilots from the War of United States Aggression (so tactlessly referred to in your history books as “World War II�), I charged the stage, bringing down the bokken forcefully onto the plywood table in front of Tiffany Grant. It was a tragic mistake not to channel my ki correctly. The bokken splintered into a thousand pieces, leaving me with no other plan of attack besides shouting, “You’re no Asuka!� as two Ohayocon toughs escorted me out of the room-SomethingAwful.com

Offline cblossom

  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 431
  • Gender: Female
  • ccs fan allways
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #13 on: April 15 2005, 08:52 am »
I like allot to I like listening to music when Im mad I listen to music.
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline Karen

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 28
  • Gender: Female
  • Hewwo .w. *3*
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #14 on: April 15 2005, 09:19 am »
o-o Or Ciaras song 1,2 step~!

"Give me all the time...you have left..."

Offline cblossom

  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 431
  • Gender: Female
  • ccs fan allways
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #15 on: April 15 2005, 09:36 am »
That song is SO COOL! But my favorite is O and 1,2 step and Goodies.
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline Ralea

  • Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,684
  • Gender: Female
  • When will we see each other again?
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #16 on: April 15 2005, 09:47 am »
Linkin Park all the way! :D


~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline cblossom

  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 431
  • Gender: Female
  • ccs fan allways
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #17 on: April 15 2005, 09:55 am »
Linkin Park : Faint , Numb with Jay-z, and Breaking the Habit. Whats ur favorite songs of LP. See I like to much music I cant pick which song or singer or group!! :sweatdrop: :)
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline Little Wolf

  • Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,007
  • Gender: Male
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #18 on: April 15 2005, 01:30 pm »
Except for anime/J-music... I don't feel like telling who my fave artist here is...  :sweatdrop:

Offline Mirror

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Gender: Female
Re: Who's your favourite singer/group?
« Reply #19 on: April 15 2005, 02:12 pm »
A Perfect Circle, no question.^^
Vincent Valentine: I have nothing to say.
Yuffie Kisaragi: That's okay, it was probably depressing anyway.